New Russian documentary about 9/11

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
There is a new documentary in Russian (that was broadcasted on the federal TV channels) about 9/11. Could this be part of Russia's gradual disclosure of the truth?

Here's the summary. Hopefully someone will make subtitles to it eventually.

First they recited all the official facts. Then talked about Afghanistan, and how the past president of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai, who was supported back then by the US, claimed that Taliban had nothing to do with that. And then they talked that already in 4th of September Pentagon presented a plan of military action in Afghanistan. And since development of such plans takes time, they probably started to work on it already in June 2001. And then they discussed the fact that US had long term plans for global domination. And how it coincided with the opposition to USSR. US simply needed an enemy.

They talked about the neoconservative project New American Century. About Dick Cheney, Halliburton, Blackwater, privatisation of the military industrial complex and illegal operations in the Middle East. Rampant corruption, etc.

Also they talked about the Patriot Act and how it limited freedom of US citizens. Guantanamo and pervasive surveillance. And then about Iraq and Iraqi oil, even Monstanto. They again mentioned the 5 year plan of gradual invasion of 7 ME countries. Destruction of Lybia, Clinton and the refugee crisis. And then they speculate that perhaps the crash of MH17 is also related to the plan.

Basically, in the documentary they show how US used 9/11 for their advantage, and in order to push forward their agenda. And how they are directly responsible for destabilization of the region and creation of ISIS. They don't spell out the fact that US has planned and organized it all along, but then they probably need to be careful. They do drop enough hints and facts to indicate exactly that, though.

Unfortunately, there is zero mention of Israel. But that is not surprising.

There is a lot of material like this, and more, on the Russian web. But still, I don't think that I ever saw such a comprehensive and to the point documentary on the Russian federal network before, so that's a good thing.

https://youtu.be/Uhg4eUhXf3s

Interesting. Can the russian peeps let us know as soon as english subtitles exist, so that we can have a look at it?
I'm certainly eager to watch it. :)

Pashalis said:
Interesting. Can the russian peeps let us know as soon as english subtitles exist, so that we can have a look at it?
I'm certainly eager to watch it. :)

Sure. Hopefully one of those groups that translated previous documentaries will pick it up as well!

And by the way, Russia (through RT) already in 2013 talked in a very overt and unambiguous way about US complicity in 9/11 and other false flag attacks.

https://youtu.be/-ugCIjzHptA

Interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing. It gives hope when think that in some place on the Earth that availability to the information on the mass media scale is going in the right direction.

Please do advise us if a subtitled version becomes available. I'd be interested to watch an account from the Russian perspective. I'm working my way through the last half of 9/11 The Ultimate Truth. It fits in nicely with The Truth Perspective hosts covering Political Ponerology chapter by chapter. Lovng that guys. I'll be reading along as well. Thanks!

Keit said:
There is a lot of material like this, and more, on the Russian web. But still, I don't think that I ever saw such a comprehensive and to the point documentary on the Russian federal network before, so that's a good thing.

It's good to see that the average "babushka" (Russian grandmother) has access to this information via the federal network. :)

I also noticed that they covered Hillary Clinton, including her "we came, we saw, he died" comment.

Keit said:
Unfortunately, there is zero mention of Israel. But that is not surprising.

https://youtu.be/Uhg4eUhXf3s

Thanks Keit for the translation of the Documentary. I wounder if or when we will see a complete discloser.

It all is compartmentalized. But Russia Knows and it's good to hear them at least acknowledge the gaps which mainstream try's to gloss over as a conspiracy.

https://youtu.be/p16WzrihsTg

Edit Error.

It's a relief to see that Russia is keeping 9/11 Truth alive.

9/11 remains the Achilles heel of the Empire. And Western MSM is losing big in the global arena to RT and alternative news-websites. 9/11 truth was always part of the long-game. I don't want to give anyone false hope, but if it so happens that the PTB ever screw up big time by revealing the man behind the curtain. Or go a step to far in their quest for World domination.

What if a lot of major countries demand a 9/11 re investigation through the UN? Or something alike. It all depends of global public opinion I suppose. Or the will of leaders around the globe to stop this madness that is affecting everyone and just blown it wide open. It should be a collective effort, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom