New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Odysee low quality download. For some reason I could only download this from FB mobile.. and uploaded it to Odysee in this poor quality. :(

Twitter Files US Spies And Dems Colluded to Interfere in 2020 US Election

Can't get the high-res video to download..
I always watch downloaded videos in MPC-HC - Media player classic. There I can stop and enlarge frames, skip, go back if I missed something / can't understand some words or inspect graphs, check out cited article texts. MPC-HC is an excellent tool to magnify -- zoom into parts of the video and play it in enlarged state.

1:06:37

Niall: One more Musk item in case anyone less, anyone think we are, y'know, just blind fanboys. What do you make of this Neurolink obsession of his, or side-project?

Joe: I don't even know what it is. I haven't even looked into it.

Niall: Scottie? Microchips in the brain to upload our (audio from another video interrupts) to the internet?

Joe: Do you know what it is?

Scottie: UUUhhm...

Joe: Neurolink?

Scottie: Yeah, he want's to, like, put chips in people's heads and they can control stuff, and it's like... yeah.

Joe: Like control the temperature of your freezer or something with your brain?

🤣 But that's a Jedi power!

Oh, I forgot to mention the book Joe talks about at 1:28:40- How the West Brought War to Ukraine by Benjamin Abelow- can be found on Benjamin's medium.com page.

He also has a video (Part 1 - short video) of the same name, yet unlike some, Abelow is not banned on YT. Abelow brings up the old Statesman, George Kennan, who said (1998 at age 94)of NATO expansion:

“I think it is the beginning of a new cold war. I think the Russians will gradually react quite adversely and it will affect their policies. I think it is a tragic mistake. There was no reason for this whatsoever. No one was threatening anybody else. This expansion would make the founding fathers of this country turn over in their graves.

“We have signed up to protect a whole series of countries, even though we have neither the resources nor the intention to do so in any serious way. [NATO expansion] was simply a lighthearted action by a Senate that has no real interest in foreign affairs. What bothers me is how superficial and ill-informed the whole Senate debate was. I was particularly bothered by the references to Russia as a country dying to attack Western Europe.

“Don’t people understand? Our differences in the Cold War were with the Soviet Communist regime. And now we are turning our backs on the very people who mounted the greatest bloodless revolution in history to remove that Soviet regime. And Russia’s democracy is as far advanced, if not farther, as any of these countries we’ve just signed up to defend from Russia. Of course, there is going to be a bad reaction from Russia, and then [the NATO expanders] will say that we always told you that is how the Russians are — but this is just wrong.”

How sad!

I tried downloading from FB, which apparently is not easily accessible in RU, then uploaded the video as a suggestion to SOTT Media (Link might work if you are logged into VK) but can anyone else watch?
No joy for me just comes post not found On VK.
Thx for the info about VK Scottie i wonderd where the streams had gone on there.

Thx thorbion still no joy for me im using the VK app perhaps that's it,I'm logged in but link is dead thank you for your help anyway.👍

Thanks guys! Excellent wrap of the news for the year! Now we can relax and wait for the arrival of 2023:

iu

The solution is not to cater to the "loud" complainers but to point out they can lower the volume.

But I am shit on this forum so my opinion means jack shit.

Chao y good night.

The solution is not to cater to the "loud" complainers but to point out they can lower the volume.

But I am shit on this forum so my opinion means jack shit.

Chao y good night.
It sounds like you expect to be ignored. You waited 3 minutes between posting your question, and delivering your negative self-image to us. Perhaps something is bothering you in your life? Please start a thread on it and let us know if you like.

I also have noticed that the volume is very low on News Real, and I have been taking every episode into Audacity to increase the volume. I do not have that volume problem with the Mind Matters or Objective:Health shows.

Back
Top Bottom