New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

The recording also staticky... Will have to figure out why.
Yet another 'mystery software issue'. :cry:
Find attached the transcription of the video. Seems the AI did a good job despite the static.

Attachments

• US President, Vying to Hold Onto Power, Secures 'Conviction' of Political Opponent [kl2TliOkMjg].txt
    96.5 KB · Views: 10
  • US President, Vying to Hold Onto Power, Secures 'Conviction' of Political Opponent [kl2TliOkMjg].zip
    62.6 KB · Views: 3
The recording also staticky... Will have to figure out why.
Yet another 'mystery software issue'. :cry:

Should be fixed now.

After upgrading to the shiny new VoiceMeeter mixer software, it was still crackly... Of course, the new VM uses an all new input/output setup, which means I had to reconfigure the whole thing again because there was no audio at all! 😖

Then I found a different fix for this (apparently) very common crackling audio issue:
change the bit + sampling rate to 24 bit, 48kHz for all the virtual VM input/outputs.

Nobody knows why it works, but it does - especially if using Discord. And Xsplit, apparently!

Thank you guys, great show and analysis of the current geopolitical situation. I had the same feeling on the curent fear mongering hype in the West regarding an eventual hot war between Nato and Russia. However, it does feel like the calm before the storm. The next Plandemic storm, perhaps?

By the looks of it all the pieces have been put in place, ie, one example being the far right parties winning the elections in different European countries, most probably to be used as scapegoats for what's coming next.

No sweat or empty words here, though, I think that you're part of a few in the whole World able to see as objectively as possible what's really happening on the World stage.

Keep'em coming indeed!

I always look forward to news real, unfortunately I can’t watch live as it’s a bit late in the evening for me .. but it makes my Monday’s much more bearable 🙏😂

I love your humour and stoic and informative way you navigate this crazy clown world .. keep em coming please, the world needs it!

Great show, fellas. Always good to get an independent, informed slant on events. This might be of interest to you, following your discussion of Macron's supersized ego. In case of civil unrest following the snap legislative elections on 30th June/7th July, Emmanuel Macron could invoke article 16 of the French constitution, which would grant him (temporary) dictatorial powers. How he'd love to follow in the footsteps of Julius Caesar! Here's a link worth checking out: "pleins pouvoirs" modalités, histoire... l'article 16 de la constitution

Great show, fellas. Always good to get an independent, informed slant on events. This might be of interest to you, following your discussion of Macron's supersized ego. In case of civil unrest following the snap legislative elections on 30th June/7th July, Emmanuel Macron could invoke article 16 of the French constitution, which would grant him (temporary) dictatorial powers. How he'd love to follow in the footsteps of Julius Caesar! Here's a link worth checking out: "pleins pouvoirs" modalités, histoire... l'article 16 de la constitution
Thanks, I've opened a thread about it here. Potentially extraordinary moment in French history we're living through.

Back
Top Bottom