New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 08-19-42 MarineTraffic Global Ship Tracking Intelligence AIS Marine T...png
    Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 08-19-42 MarineTraffic Global Ship Tracking Intelligence AIS Marine T...png
    471.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 08-18-54 MarineTraffic Global Ship Tracking Intelligence AIS Marine T...png
    Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 08-18-54 MarineTraffic Global Ship Tracking Intelligence AIS Marine T...png
    453.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
A high-jacked election, but hey, Trump's a bad man so it was ok for the Dems to steal the presidential election and Americans get the village idiot for a president.
But us Canucks? We, with eyes wide open, re-elected that self-entitled, woke authoritarian trust fund baby who could care less about governing in a fair and just manner.

Thanks for your work, guys! May I make a suggestion on a technical side? The volume level of your show is kinda low, my laptop struggles to play it with comfortable volume. For example MindMatters is much more louder and it's very easy to listen to it.

Here's today's NewsReal with Rumble and Odysee versions, audio mp3, and show notes:

On the subject of having questions from the audience; it would be difficult for me to formulate a question before the conversation has moved on, and the question could throw off the rhythm of the discussion and thus leave Scotty with the work of weeding them out and so forth. Not to mention, I don't always watch the show live.

"If" it was possible to announce the subject of the show say...mid week, then we could post question ahead of time, thus you wouldn't have to weed out during the show, and possibly the questions would be helpful to the making of the show. FWIW

Thank you for the show,

On the subject of having questions from the audience; it would be difficult for me to formulate a question before the conversation has moved on, and the question could throw off the rhythm of the discussion and thus leave Scotty with the work of weeding them out and so forth. Not to mention, I don't always watch the show live.

"If" it was possible to announce the subject of the show say...mid week, then we could post question ahead of time, thus you wouldn't have to weed out during the show, and possibly the questions would be helpful to the making of the show. FWIW

Thank you for the show,

Good idea. We'll try and do that.

Thanks for the show guys (and Scottie running the background technical show).

When you brought up some of the statistics, explaining global hemispheres etc., Denis Rancourt recently supports exactly what y'all were pointing out. He also adds how our 'interventions' added their own patterns. Just thought to throw in the mention and a link:

Edit: forgot to add his interpretation of the data on male deaths in Alberta, wherein the data is isolated from other provinces.

Last edited:
Here's today's NewsReal with Rumble and Odysee versions, audio mp3, and show notes:

Another brilliant show. This is like a weekly lifeline to an island of sanity for me.

Maybe you should start a new line of coffee mugs with "Keep Calm and Let's Go Brandon!"

Back
Top Bottom