New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

A final judgement, or test to see how much we are willing to except and ignore so that we can be left alone, to be comfortable.

JFK > RFK > Ruby Ridge > Waco > 911 > now the multiple and compounded lies of today.

A test from the DCM as well as the PTB I think….

And now the consequences….

Thanks again for the show!

Look forward to hearing what you guys have to say about the new flavor-of-the-month variant: Omnicron! Seems like we skipped some letters though...
iu

Seems like we skipped some letters though...

The "official" explanation is that "'Nu' is too easily confounded with ‘new,’ and ‘xi' was not used because it is a common last name, and WHO best practices for naming disease suggest avoiding ‘causing offence to any cultural, social, national, regional, professional or ethnic groups,’" a WHO spokesperson told Fox News in a statement on Saturday."

So supposedly they skipped the letters in the name of tolerant and progressive values. :rolleyes:

But Russians have a funnier explanation. ;-)

They say that the letter Nu was skipped because it means "naked" in French, and it is also the name of the soft-erotica genre of art.

And Xi is exactly because of Xi Jinping.

And who knows, we may still see some memes exactly because the skipped it. :-)

The show this week didn't show up in my subscriptions on YouTube and didn't show in uploads of "NewsReal with Joe & Niall". I did find it here, which is great, but you all might want to see why it is not showing up in places it should.
I don't get a notification for NewsReal either, which is strange since I am subscribed and I do get other notifications without issues. I normally check this thread shortly before the show or go directly to the NewsReal YouTube site when it's due. I hope you make it to the next show Suxhi :-)

NewsReal shows up in my subscriptions every time, but if you want to get a notification alert, i believe you have to go to the go to the page and click the Bell icon (found near the subscription button) and choose the select 'All' option, in order to receive notifications.

NewsReal shows up in my subscriptions every time, but if you want to get a notification alert, i believe you have to go to the go to the page and click the Bell icon (found near the subscription button) and choose the select 'All' option, in order to receive notifications.
I already have the bell icon set to 'all notifications' but I still get none. I just unmarked it and marked it again. I also unsubscribed and subscribed again too. Let's see if that will help.

Great show! It's really balm for the soul when sharp analysis is spiced up with a lot of humor. I loved the German accents and the "Dr. Strangelove" movie reference also was hilarious: "And my hand starts to stiffen. No, put it down! down! down!" :lol:

I'm currently watching the Omicron! Nu Variant! More Lockdowns! More Jabs show at videotime 01:19:23 and there is a photo with the filename "bag-lady.png" of an "elderly person let out from the room only with a bag on". That photo is actually of a teen:
A 17-year-old girl was abused by hospital staff and had a plastic bag placed over her head as what the staff and administrators called “standard procedure” in a Texas medical center.
DeAnna Lorrain joined Stew on the show to discuss.
in this video:
Plastic Bag Put Over Teen COVID Patient's HEAD at TX Hospital

Agents are having a good time propagating fake news, saturating the freedom-fighters data with their content: Kissinger depopulation speech at a nonexistent WHO Council on Eugenics, Bourla arrested, Newsom dead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom