New songs just finished today!

And so the composer is also lucky to have such a well-informed and knowledgeable audience to enjoy his composition! I'm amazed by the whole thing, and although I know nothing about it, thanks to all of you I've been able to appreciate it even more... :thup: 🩵

Makes me want to learn the bass line, record it and send the audio file to you. No idea if you'll want to do anything with it but, any objections?
Thank you T.C.! I have no objections at all. I can send you the notated bass part in a pdf format no problem. I would need to do some minor editing i.e. adding cues and suggested fingerings. That would make it easier to learn plus it changes time signatures throughout between 9/8, 3/4, 4/4, and 5/4 depending on section.

And so the composer is also lucky to have such a well-informed and knowledgeable audience to enjoy his composition!
I totally agree! I often wonder what the music we listen to as a society, in whole, would be like if we were all actually educated properly in the actual art of music. I can’t help but think that the majority of what the masses are fed would be totally unacceptable. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom