New video of the 911 attacks emerges

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I was doing my nightly round of news and I came across this article in Spanish about a video of the 911 attacks that had somehow never been seen.

Now, I could be wrong here, but didn't the C's say once that the Russians might have some damning evidence about 911? maybe I am being a bit too suspicious, but this video emerging at this time, when tensions are so high, is a rather curious event. Or it could mean nothing of course.

Here's the video nonetheless:

Wow, you can clearly see the approach of the second plane as it goes all the way in. And later when he shows it in slow motion,, it almost looks like a face appears in the fire and smoke, which seems to turn in the direction of the camera.
I took a screenshot.
Edit: looks like there is more than one face, one is to the right, and grotesque looking.

Screenshot (7).png

maybe I am being a bit too suspicious, but this video emerging at this time, when tensions are so high, is a rather curious event.
Coincidentally a video appears, which coincidentally is now being published and coincidentally is published by RT, who are being cancelled and is Russian.

One person asked: "Why did it take Kevin over 20 years to upload the best quality video of the 9-11 attacks?"

Another said: "Peculiar to wait 21 years to put this online. Even more peculiar to put it online right now."

Something tells me it's some sort of reminder, to that suspicion I'd pay attention. The most important things sometimes happen in the craziest way possible, but they strongly call for attention, like when you feel you know something but don't know exactly how, but something resonates. What you describe happened to me with the army 3 war simulator video game they used for news with Ukraine, I had seen it a few months ago before these events and thought it was real. I am not a person who finds it difficult to detect when a video is real and when it is something generated in 3D, I don't usually confuse those things, so right away the first thing I said to myself is that a video like that can definitely be used to generate fake news and some time later, there it is... the same video.

Wow, you can clearly see the approach of the second plane as it goes all the way in. And later when he shows it in slow motion,, it almost looks like a face appears in the fire and smoke, which seems to turn in the direction of the camera.
I took a screenshot.
Edit: looks like there is more than one face, one is to the right, and grotesque looking.

View attachment 55964
I saw the head me too but I thought that maybe I have too much imagination.

More Fishiness: the "My Lord dude" (loudest voice) immediately identifies it as a United plane - later comments on "think of the damage from the falling engine" adn calls it a 737. From that angle, at that distance, speed and angle, the tail logo would be the only way to identify it. 99 out of a 100 people would not be able to make that identification in those circumstances in my opinion. the Oh my Lord dude sounds phony to me: not the right emotional reaction for a supposedly religious guy, IMO. That and the "He did it on purpose" dude sound...not genuine? I realize this is subjective. But they both sound like amateur actors in the high school play.

One of the comments under the video:
if you knew exactly who this guy is then the timing of this is eerie. The fact he was just there coincidentally and the tone of his voice makes it seem like he knows something and is trying to play it off. like when you do something and someone is trying to figure it out and you pretend to try and figure it out with them or act just as surprised as they are
Does not sound like a genuine reaction to me either. Of course everyone reacts differently to all kinds of situations but I agree with BHelmet, sounds like very bad, halfhearted acting.

And why now? Perhaps to re-trigger and rekindle the emotional/reactive programs surrounding "terrorists" and "terrorist-threats" to add further fuel to the anti-Russian fire burning so fervently in peoples hearts at the moment.

It's as if the covid program needed an update. With the mass-formation concept in mind; the narrative of "together against the virus" provided an outlet for both "free floating anxiety" and lack of social bond by introducing the heroic and solidary act of getting vaxxed. Bringing people together against an invisible enemy, all the while fusing the collective attention around a single/global issue in a way not seen since 911.

Now all that attention has been shifted without missing a beat on another "external source of anxiety". It's like a very impressive stage magic performance. Just as it seems like things could start to turn around in regards to the covid narrative (truckers, heaps of info coming out on the inefficacy of the vax etc.) there happens this bait and switch, completely redirecting the attention of the captivated audience. Furthermore the attention is being redirected to an entity that's already primed in the minds of the audience as bad through years of russophobic propaganda.

From the perspective of the PTB, I think it goes without saying that the more the fires can be stoked and the negative emotions can be magnified, the better. Maybe that's why we get this video now; to trigger those emotional/traumatic memories which will now be overlaid with the current "Russia Bad"-program. A wholly mechanical mind/OP-consciousness does not stand a chance against the level of coordinated mind-control we see unfolding in front of our eyes.

Of course there's a possibility that the release of the video is not playing into anything and just happened organically/randomly, but IMO that's not the case.

But they both sound like amateur actors in the high school play.
Well, even then it could be a foreign intelligence guy, if they knew in advance that something is up, to have some cameras walking around in the area. Also all the comments hinting at what else might be out there as footage not seen yet. And the explanation (video description)
'I posted this video in the 2000's but accidently left it private for until now. ...'
And who knows what's up with that guy 'westley' who retired in 2014 (see his 'Program' video )?
Will be interesting what people dig out of this. For example there is the Times square recruiting station @8:19, where there was a small bombing at 2008 it seems.

The YouTube poster explains why its taken 20 years for this to surface by saying he uploaded in the early 2000's but didn't realize at the time he had marked it private, only discovering this recently when he came to use it at a 'Sunday Service'. Make of that what you will but in the rambling background story he includes on YouTube (see below) he claims he is a veteran and some kind of pastor - but then again not. Anyway, it is either authentic, because who else would post all this additional blah, blah, blah, or its someone with such an ulterior motive they have had to go to such ridiculous lengths to disguise it. Common sense banks for the first interpretation.

Copyright 2001 & 2022

I posted this video in the 2000's but accidently left it private for until now. I gave a Sunday Service on a scout trip to Shiloh battlefield about one of my religious journeys and showed this video (stop before swearing). I noticed the video was private and made it public. Here's the message notes for the sermon I wrote. I am an engineer not a pastor, so don't expect the message to be awesome. As a combat veteran, when they spoke of going to Shiloh, the last place I wanted to visit was a battlefield. However, I could tell that it meant a lot to the adults planning the trip. As we were packing up to leave the house, it was a struggle. For you this is a visit with history. For me this is a return to Hell.

As I prayed about what to share, I decided I would share this struggle from my own personal devotion. Sermon notes below: Read 1 Chronicles 22:7 - 10 When I became a Christian in the early 90’s I read through bible I focused on Military verses as a young officer What does this mean? God asked David to fight these wars, why was he punishing him? My journey to find the meaning of this passage is painful, but I would like to share it with you. I had a tough flight test job. It was dangerous, with test crew often lost Vacation to relax. Go to NYC. See the shows. In an instant I saw 2,763 die. 25,000 injured Comparison. Shiloh 3,500 dead, 16,500 injured over two days As I was caught in the dust cloud of the collapse, I remember seeing a picture of a child about your age. From a desk of their mom or dad and wondering if I now orphaned This was what I thought would be the worst time of my life. Little did I know this was the first day of what would become about about a year in various combat zones around the world A few years later on valentines day, I told Kristen I was selected to be an aircraft commander and fly combat missions in Iraq. I was leaving for training in two weeks and then flying out on her birthday in May. When I flew the rotater into Iraq, the guy that sat next to me died in a mortar attack the next day. That was my welcome to Iraq. I then worked about three months straight from 6pm to 6am, planning and flying combat missions. Here are some samples of my days. Walking the mile to work over 135 degree tarmac one day one of my squadron mates was waving for me. I couldn’t hear the shell warning siren over the F-16’s taxing. I saw him hit the deck and did too. Some days my sleep was interrupted by incoming mortar fire, with one time gravel spraying against my tent woke me up. As one of the officers, I would often draw funerary detail. As they wheeled the coffins into or out of the aircraft, I would wonder did they have a wife? Kids? Have their parents been notified yet? Day after day was all the same, except on Sunday, I would go to chapel before reporting for duty. It would be a respite from the Hell outside the chapel tent. Worshiping God. We are fortunate to have a couple philosophers in our unit. One of them asked during scouting Sunday why I was smiling. I told him that it is because I can leave my worries outside. He told me you leave it hung up on a tree and then pick it back up when you leave and some of them have blown away. It reminded me of that chapel tent in Iraq where the love of Christ brings joy to my heart. Even after experiencing combat, I still did not understand 1 Cor. Several years later I was reading the last Harry Potter novel and God used this following passage to make the lightbulb go off. Extract from passage: Snape raised his eyebrows and his tone was sardonic as he asked, “Are you intending to let him kill you?” “Certainly not. You must kill me.” There was a long silence, broken only by an odd clicking noise. Fawkes the phoenix was gnawing a bit of cuttlebone. “Would you like me to do it now?” asked Snape, his voice heavy with irony. “Or would you like a few moments to compose an epitaph?” “Oh, not quite yet,” said Dumbledore, smiling. “I daresay the moment will present itself in due course. Given what has happened tonight,” he indicated his withered hand, “we can be sure that it will happen within a year.” “If you don’t mind dying,” said Snape roughly, “why not let Draco do it?” “That boy’s soul is not yet so damaged,” said Dumbledore. “I would not have it ripped apart on my account.” “And my soul, Dumbledore? Mine?” And at last, I knew the truth of David in 1 Chr 22…. A wave of pain, sadness and great loss crashed over me. God. God. What about my soul? I asked. In war a piece of our soul is lost on the battlefield and it can never be replaced in this life. That is why David could not build the temple. But David’s hope was that in the next life God restores our soul. We know that in Christ our body and soul will rise again perfected. Let us Pray. God we pray for those some 3000 that died on these fields as their life blood flowed out. Also we pray for those 100,000 who spilled that life blood and left a piece of their soul on this battlefield. Amen

This is a really clear video of the impact of the 2nd plane - I don't recall seeing a video this clear before.

The guy says "oh my god" first, it sounds somewhat surprised, but after the "oh my lord" x3 or 4 times - everyone else seems completely surprised and stunned and this guy within 5 seconds makes the observation of it being a United Plane, which seems a bit hard to believe. Also, later, he jokes "Are they gonna get rid of the statue of liberty next? haha". Keeps saying "my lord". Also specifically talks about parts falling onto the ground - all the people it'll kill and doesn't sound at all sad about it - while other people around him are just stunned and are a loss of words. Yeah, wonder who this guy really is. Hmm..

The YouTube poster explains why its taken 20 years for this to surface by saying he uploaded in the early 2000's but didn't realize at the time he had marked it private, only discovering this recently when he came to use it at a 'Sunday Service'. Make of that what you will but in the rambling background story he includes on YouTube (see below) he claims he is a veteran and some kind of pastor - but then again not. Anyway, it is either authentic, because who else would post all this additional blah, blah, blah, or its someone with such an ulterior motive they have had to go to such ridiculous lengths to disguise it. Common sense banks for the first interpretation.
I think you make a very good point Michael, it could be simply something he forgot about, but it is odd nonetheless, specially from an engineer, maybe he just didn't want to share it or wasn't interested in the notoriety. Either way, for now I don't think we have any other option than accepting his explanation for what it is, I don't think it's wise to speculate further on it, either.

Regarding people's reaction, even his. The only odd commentary, to me at least, was his knowledge of the model of the airplane, but again he's an engineer and probably was trained to recognize things faster than the average citizen, I still wouldn't be able to tell them apart when they're sitting at the airport let alone while they're flying through the sky. But I am not a trained engineer nor aviation expert.

And I think it's important to remember that up until the second plane hit, things were still being explained away in the media as an accident, it wasn't until the second plane hit that the narrative of an attack started being dispensed to people, and also, him and those around him were outside, which means that, probably, they had not watched the news about any of what was going on.

So, to me, the reactions you can hear on the video seem legitimate, for all they knew it was an accident, or some crazy pilot with a grudge. The word terrorist and all it came to mean thereafter had not been stamped on their brains yet, they had no frame of reference.

But it is interesting to watch and look at things where they started. It was after the shock of that event, and the explanation that was implanted on everyone, that the programming, that was to culminate with mandates and so on in 2020, was initiated me thinks

Certainly puts to rest the "no planes" theory.

I didn't find the guy's reaction at all peculiar. Many people have a tendency, in the face of something terrible, to resort to a form of "gallows humor" as a sort of buffer.

This video is not a new release. I can't determine the exact time period, but I definitely saw it 2 years ago. At the time I wondered why it was never made public because I think it is very revealing. Maybe I can find the source that published it back then.

A very well-made video !
Though this man doesn't seem very sincere to me either.
I'm not good at recognizing planes, so I can't tell if he is right, but his explanations for posting it so late look like a lie.
The YouTube poster explains why its taken 20 years for this to surface by saying he uploaded in the early 2000's but didn't realize at the time he had marked it private, only discovering this recently when he came to use it at a 'Sunday Service'.

Here is an interesting comment :
How can he post it when it happened. Youtube was not around yet. And if it was set to private. Why do the upload dates state Feb 2022 and not years ago? Upload dates don't change.

And another one that confirms the first one :
I double checked with google helps customer service. This was their reply: "No, you cannot change the publish date. You can schedule a video to appear published at a specific date during the upload process. Changing a video that has already been published to be scheduled to a different date will still retain its original upload date" You cannot change an upload date.

I will take it as it is, just a good footage of the event.

A very well-made video !
Though this man doesn't seem very sincere to me either.
I'm not good at recognizing planes, so I can't tell if he is right, but his explanations for posting it so late look like a lie.

Here is an interesting comment :

And another one that confirms the first one :

I will take it as it is, just a good footage of the event.
Well, you can reupload a video and Youtube has no way of knowing that it's a repeat of an earlier video unless it gets flagged by users or a bot. The reuploaded video will have a new timestamp.

I've definitely seen this video before.

Also, I wouldn't say with any certainty that this video has not been digitally edited to add a plane and audio. They've had quite some time to work on it and perfect it to appear as legitimate as possible. If the recorder of this video was a shill, then he could have orchestrated his filming according to a predetermined script of what They wanted it to look like. (Just my first blush opinion)

It is also possible to take other people's footage and digitally reproduce it to include whatever you want. The digital manipulation of video has progressed very far in the last couple of decades. More than most people realize.

The one thing that really freaked me out in this video are the gas prices! Holy cow, under two bucks? That's insane.

Back
Top Bottom