News/Social Networking Websites....

Cyre2067

The Living Force
Hey all, in an effort in increase the presence of info about psychopathy/ponerology/comets/palestinian genocide etc. I joined up @ Newsvine.com. If any of y'all are on there already the handle I'm using is cyregray, so feel free to ad me. Anyway the idea is to 'network' as the C's say, to meet new people, and share info with them. I've found some stories on newsvine that are of a different flavor then SOTT, though when I notice cross over I'll be sure to bring it here.

I was wondering if anyone else was on Newsvine or any other social/network news sites(also looking to compile a list so I can join up at others later in time). I'm also into Digg and playin with that as well, but to be really active on a handful of websites seems better then being relatively inactive on 5-10. So basically I wanted to start this thread so peeps can throw up their input/experiences with social network news sites. I also keep a facebook, but that's more straight social networking eventhough I do share stories from sott there as well. I had a myspace, but ditched it as all the adverts were making me angry.

I have a Facebook account as well, but I tend not to post anything political or related to SOTT. For the most part, I use Facebook and Myspace for music. Oh, and I found that Rich Dolan lives in my city through myspace. I thought that was neat.

I have been active with Guerilla News Network in the past and I think a return is in order. I am also interested in other news sites but I am not a member of any of them.

It's kinda nice, I really like newsvine, it shows you that people out there are thinking for themselves and can see through the lie. Here's an article posted by one of my 'friends' discussing the Bin Laden Myth: _http://batmanchester.newsvine.com/_news/2008/01/28/1261103-perpetuating-the-bin-laden-myth

batmanchester said:
Perpetuating the Bin Laden Myth

Today, once again just in time for a Senate vote that will decide whether or not we hold accountable those who have disregarded the laws of the United States in order to further their neo-fascist visions of power, we are treated to headlines in the media about hand written letters sent by none other than the ghost of Osama Bin Laden himself.

If you have not detected the pattern of the timing of these events by now, you're watching too many episodes of the Simpsons. Every single time the Congress is to vote on any measure that deals with either our national security, or accountability for those who have broken the law, they trot out Bin Laden, dust him off, and start the fear campaign once again.

Today is no different. Newsweek ran a story today in which they say that Bin Laden has been writing letters to tribal leaders, as well as Taliban heads, consoling them for the death of the son of one leader who was killed, and exhorting them to continue the fight against the Jewish and Christian invaders. Uh huh. And we know this how? Oh. Because some guys in mountain caves said so.

Looking at intelligence from just Israel should clear this matter up right away. Israel's Mossad and Aman have both stated they believed Bin Laden is dead, and as such is not even being actively sought.

George Bush stated that Bin Laden wasn't high on his to do list. "i just don't think about him that much. I am truly not that concerned about him." We know. When he does think, why would he think about a dead man?

Hamid Karzai, former Unocal employee, and installed Afghan President has stated that Bin Laden is dead, but he believes that Taliban leader Omar is still alive.

Dale Watson, of the F.B.I.'s own counter terrorism section said he believed Bin Laden to be dead.

Pakistan's Musharraf believes Bin Laden is dead, and has said as much to the CIA, through the CIA's Pakistani arm, the ISI.

The Pakistani Observer reported over five years ago that top Taliban officials who escaped Kabul during the U.S. led invasion, attended Bin Laden's funeral, and gave a copy of Bin Laden's will to the paper to print, which it did.

So what is going on with all of this hype about Bin Laden? It seems very simple really. The powers that be must have a boogeyman in order to perpetuate the fear they have instilled into the psyche of Americans for seven long years now. Childish attempts at deception through fake video and audio tapes have been seen through by thinking people and called for what they are.

Cyre, I think you would also like StumbleUpon. It's a Firefox add-on which functions as both a networking site with your own blog and as a solid substitute for Google. Check it out - http://www.stumbleupon.com

beau said:
Cyre, I think you would also like StumbleUpon. It's a Firefox add-on which functions as both a networking site with your own blog and as a solid substitute for Google. Check it out - http://www.stumbleupon.com
I like it too, I read about it in a thread here somewhere and been hooked since :) Highly recommended.

beau said:
Oh snap. This is great. I can use newsvine in tandem with stumbledupon. Rock. Thanks Beau.

Back
Top Bottom