Nibiru - Planet X - New Age COINTELPRO/Disinformation

Some examples of mirages which are also atmospheric lensing/refraction effects.

2946-mirage14-jpg.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Commonly associated with nature, mirages are visual illusions where what we see is correct, but unusual. Mirages in nature are most commonly caused by unusual bending of light under unusual air conditions. The view is so abnormal that the viewer sometimes 'can't believe his eyes' or radically misinterprets the image.

The most famous mirage is when it erroneously appears as if a pool of water is in the desert. More than a few thirsty wanderers have found nothing but disappointment ahead. The earlier pictured 'water in the road' is the same type of mirage. Another mirage is for sailors or to see an upside down ship in the sky, even when there isn't one visible on the sea. Enough to convince a pirate to switch to a better class of hooch.

These three particular mirages happen when there are abnormal layers of hot versus cold air that cause the light to refract. or bend, off its normal, straight course. This bending causes an object to appear in an unexpected place. In the desert and highway a piece of the sky appears below the horizon, and is often wrongly interpreted to be water. At sea a ship 'is bent' upwards so it appears in the air.

A mirage is called a superior mirage where the object appears above where it normally appears (boat in sky). An inferior mirage is when the object appears below the where it normally appears (sky in desert).

The inferior mirage happens when there is hot air near the ground. It shouldn't surprise that inferior images commonly happen when the ground surface is hot (desert, hot summer highway).

A superior mirage happens when there is cold air near the surface. It shouldn't be surprising that superior mirages commonly appear when the ground or water surface is cold, like the cold sea or frozen lake. Superior mirages commonly appear in frigid areas, including the arctic. http://www.cycleback.com/mirages.html

supmirag.gif

Superior-Mirage.png

inf_mig.jpg

post-47294-0-38247300-1422901980.jpg

miragesupiceberg.jpg

desert-mirage.jpg

chicago-mirage-lake-michigan.jpg

Scientists at San Diego State University have explained an eerie floating image of the Chicago skyline that appeared upside down over Lake Michigan in mid-April 2015, according to the Detroit Free Press. The image on the horizon was a superior mirage, they say.

Superior mirages are created thanks to an interaction between cold and warm air layers that distorts light rays.

“A thermal inversion forms over the lake, bending the line of sight from the camera to Chicago back down, and producing the inverted image, which is typical of mirages,” explained Andrew Young, astronomer at San Diego State, to the Detroit Free Press. “Normally, Chicago is hidden by the curvature of the Earth, so that it lies below the lake horizon. Here, the optical ray curvature is stronger than the curvature of the lake surface, and that brings the city’s buildings into view.” http://www.lakescientist.com/explaining-lake-michigans-chicago-mirage/

mirage.jpg

miragefinland.jpg

Here is a website that shows a series of Fata Morgana (mirage) images. http://www.davewalshphoto.com/2010/01/17/fata_morgana/

Notice: Fata Morgana are incredibly common in the Arctic; with cold air hovering above the frozen sea water of the icepack and with 24 hour summer sunshine warming up the air, the inversions are numerous, fantastic and bizarre.

This is exactly the point: our atmosphere is changing!!!!

And here is a video explaining things:

https://youtu.be/6x52290in9w

Laura said:
This is exactly the point: our atmosphere is changing!!!!

And here is a video explaining things:

iframe>

Very interesting and thank you for posting. For some reason the link to the video is not active. Seems like we are in for waaaay more weirdness in all sorts of ways.

I don't understand why the Nibiru crowd see a video or a photo of what appears to be a bright, large object close to the sun and just assume that is an actual celestial object. If it was, you would expect to have sightings and videos of the same event counted in the hundreds of thousands, instead of just one or two. You would also expect people to be able to track the location of this object with telescopes and you would have all the astronomical community, official and amateurs, going at it. But the fact that this doesn't happen suggests that it is a very localized 'sighting' under very specific conditions, of which the most obvious explanation is that there is some sort of optical illusion involving the atmosphere, as Laura explained.

Windmill knight said:
I don't understand why the Nibiru crowd see a video or a photo of what appears to be a bright, large object close to the sun and just assume that is an actual celestial object. If it was, you would expect to have sightings and videos of the same event counted in the hundreds of thousands, instead of just one or two. You would also expect people to be able to track the location of this object with telescopes and you would have all the astronomical community, official and amateurs, going at it. But the fact that this doesn't happen suggests that it is a very localized 'sighting' under very specific conditions, of which the most obvious explanation is that there is some sort of optical illusion involving the atmosphere, as Laura explained.

What boggles my mind is the way people take advantage of these phenomena to mislead others. The guy in the video is either staggeringly ignorant or maliciously manipulative. These people are as nutty as the flat earthers.

Could be as ludicrous as just "doing numbers". Or misinformation.
Youtube does not ask for your IQ to post a video.....

Laura said:
Some examples of atmospheric lensing/refraction. Note that this can include sky mirages which have occurred a number of times in recent years giving credibility to the idea that the Earth's atmosphere has changed significantly.
[...]
This from Spaceweather.com - it reminded me of this thread:

http://spaceweather.com/ said:

THE STRANGE THING ABOUT THIS SUNSET..
.. Yesterday at sunset, Mila Zinkova was looking west from Pacifica CA when "something strange happened," she reports. The sun split into multiple layers and a green flash appeared. But, that wasn't the strange thing. Temperature inversions above the ocean surface frequently distort the setting sun off the Califonia coast. "Take a closer look at the picture," urges Zinkova. "Where did that vertical pillar of light at the bottom come from?" Scroll down for the answer:

"It's the spout of a whale," she explains.

In the complete video she recorded, multiple spouts can be seen grazing the bottom of the miraged sun. "Of course the sunset was unusual not because of whales, but because of some very complex temperature inversions in the atmosphere. While the lowest sun was setting, producing green flashes, the upper suns were not in a hurry to leave. They kept disappearing and reappearing."

Rare and unusual (The Novaya Zemlya effect) sunset mirage with green flashes and whales spouts

https://youtu.be/FjZMPBO1tXs

Published on Sep 24, 2016

It is one of the most unusual sunsets I've ever seen. I sent the link to Dr. Andy Young (http://aty.sdsu.edu/). Here's what he writes:

"I think there are at least three ducts! Notice the different levels a twhich there are intermittent green beads that come and go, especially toward the end of the video. The highest and lowest of these coincide with discontinuities in sky brightness, which suggest you were looking up through a duct at that level.

All of the ducts are well above you, which makes it a little difficult to make sure exactly where they all are. But notice how many multiple (although strongly compressed) images of the full Sun there are; so you certainly have a Novaya Zemlya display here.

And then you got the whale spouts, relatively near shore! This is quite a fancy show .Lots of waves on the inversions; strong asymmetries in the shape of the Sun; multiple green flashes (though not very green); and I would also note that the transient beads at the elevated ducts look very much like cloud-top flashes -- so much so, that I think they help explain cloud-top flashes as caused by a duct at the capping inversion. This seems to be the missing link in the cloud-top flash story. Maybe I should consider cloud-top flashes as an extreme case of the sub-duct flash? I should do some simulations for an observer well below a strong duct.

Lots of good stuff, all mixed together here! Thanks for the link!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novaya_Zemlya_effect said:
Novaya Zemlya effect
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Green_flash_05-16-08-1.jpg

The Novaya Zemlya effect: a distorted image due to the mirage. Also visible is the green flash.

The Novaya Zemlya effect is a polar mirage caused by high refraction of sunlight between atmospheric thermoclines.

More disinfo or what ?

two uploads from JUNE 2018

Alaskan FAA weather cam shows gigantic celestial object. June 12 2018
Universal News Media ( Youtube channel )

and then just recent ..
FAA weather-cams shut down across Alaska and Canada. June 16 2018
FAA weather-cams have been shut down across Alaska and Canada. What are they hiding?
Universal News Media
Published on Jun 16, 2018

I am not a flatearther or a weird person, just thinking. Why can't we see it coming?

Possibly we don't have a direct view of it.
Why not?
The only thing that comes to mind is that the world is not a blue marble as depicted by NASA.
This second sun is coming from below our viewing position.
Simple!

From the above video/s it shows that this celestial body is slowly coming into our view from below. Below at the North Pole? How can that be? The sun moves but the object remains fairly stable. How does that work physically?

You can just dismiss it as disinformation, which may satisfy you personally, but that won't answer anything.

At any rate, it seems that there is a whole lot of miss information out there. From weapons of mass destruction to moon landings and even our origins. Who can believe anything governments put out as information?

I do not know if this information can help to clarify all the no sensed about the Nibiru issue,but the Cs have a point about that.In session November 7,1994 Laura said she discovered the name of Nibiru in a list of demonic names and asked what is the origin of this name.The answer was: Dark Teacher.Then in session November 9,1994 Laura asked:In the book of Revelation it describes a being with copper skin and white hair.Is this a real Nephilim from planet Nibiru?Who is that being.?The answer was:Nephalim descendant but not from Neburru.
Notice that the Cs correct the name of Nibiru for Neburru and then Laura asked: Is there a PLANET NIBIRU.? The answer was NO. And Laura asked:What does Nibiru mean in the Sumerian language.?The answer was:SLAVE OWNER.
Maybe we need to make work our neurons trying to understand what the Cs mean...I will begin with myself.:read:

There is also the YouTube Video from June 19th. Lot of BS mixed in. For example Sun dogs described as twin sun and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom