Nigeria - Children Branded as Witches and put to death.

Alexandra Drake

The Force is Strong With This One
a pool of baked noodles...

Absolutely horrific what these people are doing to children!

http://www.mg.co.za/article/2009-03-01-nigerian-children-branded-as-witches-in-deadly-purge

Alexandra,

Why did you choose Baked Noodles for this post? It's a place for posts recognized to be delusional noise:

[quote author=Cassiopaea Forum Index]Baked Noodles
The world is full of whackos and nearly all of them are in cyberspace cruising for forums to invade and dominate with their delusions. Instead of deleting them, we will move such threads here for your entertainment.[/quote]

It doesn't seem you felt the news article to be one of these.

Along the same lines....you may want to watch this online video: Saving Africa's Witch Children. Quite sad.

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=714

A "prophetess" named Helen Ukpabio and her Liberty Gospel Church produces videos of these alleged witch children that serves to hystericize the population. In defense of her actions she compares herself to JK Rowling of Harry Potter fame. In reality, the woman is just a psychopathic church leader and murderess. She even has her own website: http://helen-ukpabio.com/.

Mountain Crown said:

My guess is she felt the people who participated in these horrific acts were a "pool of baked noodles" and because of that posted it in the Baked Noodles category.

Hi all,

related topics could be added:

- the killing of albino children in east Africa, where their organs, skin,l bones and flesh are sold on the market, as it is believed these contain magical powers.
- the use of rape as a weapon of war in the area around the great lakes, and the believe by the perpetrators that rape gives them magical potency.
- the expulsion of raped women by their husbands and families around the great lakes, as it is believed that raped women attract evil spirits into the home.

African religions/beliefs/superstitions result in a lot of physical and emotional suffering for many.

Certain types of muti (medicine) used by Sangomas and witch doctors require human body parts and organs, and often the victims are defenceless children. These superstitions run deep. Even politicians go to Sangomas for blessings prior to elections and curses for the opposition.

_http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_2480795,00.html

Muti killings up ahead of 2010?

Nelspruit - Over 70% of South Africans surveyed as part of a report on the trafficking on human body parts believe that muti killings will increase as the 2010 Soccer World Cup approaches.

"There is a clear link between muti and business. With the World Cup approaching, people we surveyed believe more people will be killed and their body parts used in muti that is bought to ensure businesses prosperity," said Simon Fellows, author of a report entitled Trafficking Body Parts in Mozambique and South Africa.

The report, commissioned by the Human Rights League in Mozambique and released in partnership with Childline South Africa, took seven months to complete and was released this week.

The report also revealed that 70% of people surveyed in South Africa and Mozambique believe human body parts make muti more effective.

Cultural beliefs

"Although this stems from generalised questions, it does indicate a deep-founded cultural belief that body parts make the medicine more effective and that it can solve any problem, from poverty to health issues," said Fellows.

"Witchdoctors, usually through a third party, actively seek human body parts from live victims," he said.

The research was conducted between May and September through 30 regional workshops attended by 413 people in Limpopo, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal and the Free State in South Africa, and Maputo, Nampula, Sofala, Tete, Delgado and Niassa in Mozambique.

The 139 people interviewed included members of human rights organisations, religious bodies, women's movements, local authorities, police, municipal councils, community and traditional healer organisations.

Individuals surveyed included nurses, teachers, social workers, radio station presenters and even fishermen.

The interviews showed that those who approached witchdoctors for assistance sometimes had to part with more than just their money. Some were expected to sacrifice family members, even their wives and children.

Code of silence

In interviews with people who had experienced muti murders first hand, the research discovered that body parts of people killed in Mozambique were smuggled to religious leaders in South Africa who believe the muti will increase the size of their congregations.

"Muti murders are shrouded by a code of silence, where people are fearful of speaking out, allowing the practice to continue with little or no consequence for the perpetrators," said Fellows.

He said in Mpumalanga seven cases had been confirmed, while in Limpopo only four cases of muti murder were confirmed.

Traditional Healers Organisation (THO) national co-ordinator Phephisile Maseko was reluctant to comment on the report.

"I can't speak for others, but our members are well-informed. They would never participate in muti killings and don't believe in it. We heal, we don't kill," she said.

"I have heard reports of muti killings but I have never personally seen it. Those who do that are witches who don't belong to any organisation. They haven't been trained so they do as they please," she said.

THO had over 25 000 members in the country.

- African Eye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Mountain Crown on March 02, 2009, 07:05:23 AM

Pinkerton's response:
My guess is she felt the people who participated in these horrific acts were a "pool of baked noodles" and because of that posted it in the Baked Noodles category.

Yes, that is why I put it in the baked noodles. I definitley feel it is important to share / make people aware of what is going on so it wasn't that I was putting it here to make 'light' of it, MountainCrown.
Its terrible - and so are these other posts that people have shared here that are similar.
Helen ukpabio...how SCARY is it that she manages to get a following, her site has some intense marketing on it and people just lap it up ..."deliver the truth of the Gospel in a fresh and exciting way and has led to the deliverance and salvation of many. Our books and publications also enhance this message of deliverance and hope to all those in the clutches of Satan." How sugar coated! When what they are really doing is murder and torture to make money. They don't 'save' the children. They Slaughter them :( "Defeating witchcraft powers" (?!?!?!?) I try to tell myself that their Karma will come...but it doesn't take away the pain of what is happening now. And why do I constantly feel that it is only going to get worse.

I remember one of Laura's earlier conversations with the Cs when they mentioned that a large number of children are taken and the number increases constantly...I have to go and find the info and paste it here...but it seems that so much of what is going on here is aimed at children ~ easy targets ~ and it relates some how to what the Cs where saying.

Back
Top Bottom