Nikola Tesla - Tunguska connection

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Not long ago, at the university, during one of the lectures we watched a movie about Nikola Tesla. Here it is with English subtitles.

And in this movie they brought up a hypothesis that he was the one responsible for the Tunguska event and not a meteorite or a comet. Their main argument was, that on the "scene of the crime" there were clear signs that they were dealing with an electromagnetic/electrical phenomena. And that months before the event he obtained and studied maps of the same exact region in Siberia. In this sense it was interesting to observe how entire theory can be formed based on an incorrect or incomplete data.

Now, when I was looking for this documentary with English subtitles, I stumbled upon another documentary about Tunguska and Tesla (below). And what is interesting, that at the beginning the narrator explains how three months prior to the event all kind of strange weather and sky phenomena were happening in Europe and other places. Northern and other lights, balls of light and lightning, etc. But they also make incorrect conclusions based on an assumption that a comet (if it was a comet) is just a ball of ice. They even clearly say that "no meteorite can cause atmospheric glow".

But this documentary is still interesting, because, for example, they mention what kind of testimonies and descriptions were given about the event by the locals. They also talk about central Siberia being a place of many geomagnetic and gravitational anomalies, that this region "attracts meteorites", including sightings of UFOs, etc. Basically, this documentary offers a lot of examples of what one could expect prior and during a cosmic event.

https://youtu.be/uxdFF38rAUc

Hi Keit

According to Ra material the cause of the Tunguska event was an exploded drone.

17.3 Questioner: In meditation a few nights ago I had the impression of a question about a crater in Russia. I believe it was in Tunguska. Can you tell me what caused the crater?

Ra: I am Ra. The destruction of a fission reactor caused this crater.

17.4 Questioner: Whose reactor?

Ra: I am Ra. This was what you may call a “drone” sent by Confederation which malfunctioned. It was moved to an area where its destruction would not cause infringement upon the will of mind/body/spirit complexes. It was then detonated.

17.5 Questioner: What was its purpose in coming here?

Ra: It was a drone designed to listen to the various signals of your peoples. You were, at that time, beginning work in a more technical sphere. We were interested in determining the extent and the rapidity of your advances. This drone was powered by a simple fission motor or engine as you would call it. It was not that type which you now know, but was very small. However, it has the same destructive effect upon third-density molecular structures. Thus as it malfunctioned we felt it was best to pick a place for its destruction rather than attempt to retrieve it, for the possibility/probability modes of this maneuver looked very, very minute.

Source: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Earth+History&su=Tunguska

Altair said:
Hi Keit

According to Ra material the cause of the Tunguska event was an exploded drone.

Ok, but then it doesn't explain all the atmospheric phenomena that preceded the event, while overhead explosion of a cometary fragment does. :)

Thanks Keit :D

After reading CATHOM, all the documentaries i had ever seen began to make much more sense; i look forward to watching this.

So long as you tell yourself you're watching 2 different documentaries, this was quite enjoyable :D I agree the first part describing the effects of the arriving 'body' is interesting, the black plasma blobs, and i don't know much about Tesla so that was a bonus; but like you, i don't agree with their conclusions (and to be honest, i'm not entirely sure they did!).

It's a fairly fast watch, and reminds me how in many ways Russian culture is so much more open intellectually. They don't pander to the viewer or condition them to be gormless where the UK/US has a style of repeating the story every 15 minutes not forgetting lengthly, pointless, action scenes.

It also made me think about the work James Mccanney his 'Comet Discharge Model' and 'Electric Universe' theory with regards to it's approach and explosion, however even the Russian scientists - seemingly unaware of these points - were dancing around the idea of ''the dirty snowball' theory; a clean snowball apparently wouldn't exhibit all those effects.

(my thoughts anyway)

Thanks for sharing :)

reminds me of that magrav tech on display recently by the Iranians, Russians, Syrians perhaps.... sort of a disabler of one's imperial might when focused properly.

Back
Top Bottom