No one ever asks the big question with these mass murders

Howard_Hughes

The Force is Strong With This One
I don't understand why no one ever spends time on why these people commit these crimes? These people spend so much time thinking and planning these events I'm sure, so some of them have to explain themselves beforehand, or at least leave a trail to understand why, but we never hear about it. I know someone who's working on similar mental health issues, and there reasoning and emotions behind these kinds of acts are the foundation of them and I just don't understand why no one tries to get to the bottom of it?

Howard_Hughes said:
I don't understand why no one ever spends time on why these people commit these crimes? These people spend so much time thinking and planning these events I'm sure, so some of them have to explain themselves beforehand, or at least leave a trail to understand why, but we never hear about it. I know someone who's working on similar mental health issues, and there reasoning and emotions behind these kinds of acts are the foundation of them and I just don't understand why no one tries to get to the bottom of it?

Hi Howard, I suppose you are referring to the recent mass shootings in Oregon, yes? I had to ask because initially I assumed you were talking about our 'noble leaders' ;), also notorious for mass murders and at a much larger scale.

About mass shootings committed by 'lonely youngsters', I'd say that mainstream media does not have an interest in getting to the bottom of things, so you will only hear formulaic explanations. He was depressed, bullied and/or a racist, for example.

The Oregon shootings are being discussed in this thread also:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=39696.msg605229#msg605229

And about our leaders, why do they committ mass murder? I recommend you read Political Ponerology for an answer to that, if you haven't already.

And welcome to the forum!

It's true.

Some people are asking and doing the work to assemble some very compelling answers. But those answers, if accepted by society, would invalidate pretty much the whole media, our leadership and the general direction of humanity.

So those answers don't make it into prime time.

The media isn't a true reflection of our questing as a species. The media is a machine designed to keep that questing from working in a healthy, effective manner.

Howard_Hughes said:

Here's a SoTT article whose content and implications may offer an answer or two:

Mass killings in America: Unanswered questions in the California Isla Vista shootings

Plus, a search on SoTT yields 4791 search results from just two keywords involving the words 'murder' and 'drug.' In some cases, it may be that some answers did become known after awhile, but the people who could most easily make the information available to the public simply find no profit in doing so for various reasons.

When it is only one crazy nut job, the case is closed. No investigation needed if it was not a joint effort to look in to. I think that is why no one asks. Just one crazy loon..... why go any further? Media say case closed and shut down your mind. A simple and effective tactic every time.

You might find the book Why Kids Kill: Inside the Minds of School Shooters by Peter Langman interesting.

Howard_Hughes said:
[...] I just don't understand why no one tries to get to the bottom of it?

Melissa Dykes has charted a huge increase in mass murders during the Obama presidency and thinks they serve the purposes of The Ones Who Run Things or, as she puts it, "every time the system has an agenda". Well, why not?

7 minute vid:
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az2neZzL6UA

Text & chart:
_http://truthstreammedia.com/2015/12/02/why-have-there-been-more-mass-shootings-under-obama-than-the-four-previous-presidents-combined/

Back
Top Bottom