Non-human in Human Bodies how many times this occurs in this time????

zim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hello All

In my search of the things I´ve found out this book so I´ve read little part of it and take my attention this charpter so in order to open this to a discussion of possible non-human beings in bodies of humans ( maybe psychopaths ) and our learning in this I would like share this and if there someone who have other articles to share on the best compression of this subject I´ll really appreciate

Thank you very much

Zim

There are many of us who have met people who might well be described as non-human, soulless, in that the ordinary human motives are not operative with them, nor do the ordinary human feelings prompt or inhibit them. We cannot but love them, for they have great charm, but we cannot but dread them as well, for they spread an infinitude of suffering around them. Although seldom deliberately evil, they are singularly detrimental to all with whom they come in contact. They, for their part, are unhappy and lonely in our midst. They feel themselves to be alien and uncompanioned; every man's hand is against them, and in consequence it all too often happens that their hand is against everyone and they develop a puckish malevolence, though there is seldom calculated evil-doing.

Gratitude, compassion, good faith, morality and common honesty are utterly foreign to their natures, as far beyond their conception as the differential calculus. They are not immoral, however, but simply non-moral. On the other hand, they possess the virtues of absolute sincerity and great courage. In terms of human ethics they are "undesirables," but they have an ethic of their own to which they are loyal, and that is the beauty which is truth, and this is all they know, and, as far as their life is concerned, all they need to know.

In appearance they are usually small and slight, possessing unusual physical strength and endurance but very liable to nervous exhaustion and brain-storms. In social relations they take violent likes and dislikes; they show a facile and demonstrative affection towards those they like, but quickly forget them. Gratitude and pity are unknown to their nature. Towards those they dislike they are pettily malicious, and in all relations of life they are utterly irresponsible. One cannot describe them better than to say that they resemble nothing so much as a blend of Persian kitten and pet monkey. They have the beauty and aloofness and charm of the cat, and the amusing, mischievous destructiveness of the monkey.

Many human beings hate them at sight; others are fascinated by them because they bring with them a sense of unearthly beauty and a quickening of the life-forces. I have been able to investigate the history of two such beings, and it is interesting to note that both of them were conceived while their mothers were under the influence of drink.

There is a very great deal of information available concerning the occult aspect of the incarnation of souls, but not much of the knowledge concerning the actual facts of conception has ever found its way into print. I have given a little in my book, The Esoteric Philosophy of Love and Marriage. I cannot enter into the subject deeply in these pages, for it would be too much of a digression. Some points, however, it is essential to touch upon for a comprehensive survey of our subject.

At the moment of sexual union a psychic vortex is formed resembling a waterspout, a funnel-shaped swirling that towers up into other dimension. As body after body engages, the vortex goes up the planes. In all cases the physical, etheric and astral bodies are involved; the vortex therefore always reaches as far as the astral plane; a soul upon the astral plane may be drawn into this vortex if it is ripe for incarnation, and thus enter the sphere of the parents. If the vortex extends higher than the astral plane, souls of a different type may enter this sphere, but such extension is rare, and therefore it is said that man is born of desire, for few are born of anything else.

But this vortex may not only extend vertically up the planes (speaking metaphorically), but it may also, under certain conditions, be deflected, as it were, out of the normal human line of evolution, so that its open end extends into the sphere of evolution of another type of life. Under such circumstances it is theoretically possible for a being of a parallel evolution to be drawn into incarnation in a human body. Occultists hold that this occasionally occurs, and explains certain types of non-pathological abnormality which are occasionally met with.

These non-humans are either adored or hated by their human associates. They have a peculiar fascination for certain types of temperament, the types that psychologists call the unstable. In these types the subconscious comes very near to the surface, deep calls to deep, and they are instinctively drawn towards the elemental kingdoms. There is nothing more disastrous than marriage with a non-human, for they have nothing in their nature that can satisfy the normal human yearnings for affection and sympathy. The one saving feature in such a union is that grounds for divorce are invariably readily available, for the morals of the non-human are those of the barnyard.

The power of non-humans to injure their enemies is comparatively small, for they are aliens in a strange land when incarnated in human form, and cannot avail themselves of any of the ordinary human resources of mischief. They are, in fact, singularly defenceless and helpless, and themselves suffer acutely at the hands of society. It is otherwise, however, in their relations with their friends. They seem to have an infinite capacity for inflicting hurt on those who love them. Not deliberately or maliciously, but like a child pulling flies to pieces out of idleness, not realising what it is doing. Obeying the laws of their own nature, they are destructive to beings of the human evolution. Yet what other laws can they obey? For them to submit to our standards is to deny their deepest instincts.

Psychic_Self_Defense, Dion Fortune.

ADMIN NOTE: Fixed quote.

- this is almost exactly the type of situation i am currently in, however, the person in question was formerly very positive and loving- until family and other forces "changed" him..

spoiledcookies99 said:
- this is almost exactly the type of situation i am currently in, however, the person in question was formerly very positive and loving- until family and other forces "changed" him..

Although I don't agree with everything quoted by Dion Fortune, she is describing a psychopath. They ALWAYS leave a trail of broken people behind them. So if this is exactly your situation, I would arm myself with knowledge. Start with the search engine for this forum, Robert Hare, Hervey Cleckley, Sandra Brown.

I would say your formerly very positive and loving man was NOT changed by other forces or family, he just took off his mask. And the honeymoon was over, forever.

You may also like to have a look at the Diet and Health section here on the forum. I've read your other posts, and the static vision you described, in combination with your "beloved" wanting you to commit yourself, I'd pay strict attention to diet and first clean your machine. Secondly, get to reading about psychopaths. If this is truly your situation, you've got a lot of work to do. Best of luck and welcome to the forum.

:)thanks very much lilou..ill be catching up on my reading very soon..perhaps you are right, his true personality has always been there- underneath and I did choose not to see all of the signs. However, once things really started to change within his family (I am not the only one who has been threatened with invol. commit.) and certain interactions with this oncoming wave, i began to feel like, i could in some way, save him. But i realized quickly that I could not and our relationship ended a few months ago. i could no longer take living in a situation where i felt so.. afraid. He still tries to contact me occasionally and it always astonishes me at how much a situation and a person can go from loving to completly destructive in such a short period of time. It truly breaks my heart. As for the dietary changes, i have become more aware of what i take in nutritionally since i started trying to identify some of the things i have encountered when i lived with him. Finding the cass site was a major eye-opener.

Yup, sounds like Fortune was TRYING to describe the psychopath and did a pretty good job all things considered. I don't know that I'd put much stock in her esoteric interpretation though.

I've post this article when I just began to do the work, I was looking answer of my life, so I made a search in internet and this book Psychic_Self_Defense appears so I read it, at that time I didn't know about exactly who was Dion Fortune. (In fact this is the only book I read it)

In this part of the book she is describing a psychopath- non-human- soulless people, this part took my attention but I didn't know about the Organic Portals or psychopathic world at that time.

I decided to keep reading all the material in the forum and all Laura work, the wave, secret history of the world, all the material, and I understood that Dion fortune wasn't exactly what I was looking for, to grow up and to learn about the world..... , the rest of her book :zzz: not good!!!!.

With so many articles in SOTT, now I Know how many times non-human in human bodies can occur!!!! and those articles doesn't have esoteric interpretation although real interpretation jajajaj :D

Spoiledcookies99 here some articles in SOTT that maybe can help you understand a psychopathic world:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/160167-Psychopaths-Among-Us

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/144795-What-Psychopath-Means-It-is-not-quite-what-you-may-think

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/180329-Spot-the-psychopath-if-you-can

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/174581-Women-Who-Love-Psychopaths-Book-Review

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/210473-Ponerology-101-The-Political-Psychopath

Good luck ;)

Psychopaths don't feel lonely. Loneliness seems to stem from a need for companionship and acceptance, and maybe a need to be loved. Psychopaths have no such needs and their behavior is not a result of being shunned or from not fitting in. Just something that jumped out at me from the quote.

I find it curious that the assumption is that non-human souls are immediately considered to all be psychopathic. I also find it curious that somehow all human souls are not. I've spent a lot of time researching the subject of non-human souls.

It appears that starseeds are not an unexplored topic here. With the understanding that some, maybe most, starseeds are not human-souls and are benevolent and have come here to anchor the proper frequencies for Earth to advance, how can one claim them to all be psychopaths?

Or have I missed something?

Madchapelier said:
I find it curious that the assumption is that non-human souls are immediately considered to all be psychopathic. I also find it curious that somehow all human souls are not. I've spent a lot of time researching the subject of non-human souls.

It appears that starseeds are not an unexplored topic here. With the understanding that some, maybe most, starseeds are not human-souls and are benevolent and have come here to anchor the proper frequencies for Earth to advance, how can one claim them to all be psychopaths?

Or have I missed something?

That psychopaths are soulless in the sense of not having an individuated soul.

My apologies if I sounded a bit haughty or self-righteous in my previous post. I normally express the nature of my textual words through smily faces (silly but effective! :) ) and I failed the do that.

I'm still exploring the different theories that are common knowledge amidst the veterans of this forum, my apologies for my ignorance on this matter. I find the whole Organic Portal / Preadamic Soul interesting. I have many questions but I have some more research to do from the history of this forum to ensure that they have not previously been asked and answered. Thanks for your patience :)

Hi Madchapelier

Im sorry but I dont understand what you mean with strarseeds that are not-human-souls that are benevolent and they will anchor the proper frequencies of Earth????? Can you explain what is that? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom