Nothing new about UFO's

Walter Vetsch

The Force is Strong With This One
ET's have been visiting this planet for thousands of years. The American Indians called them "Sky People". However, in the recent epoch, first contact happened about 1913. Unfortunately, these followed the "Left Hand Path". The Pleiadians also came and warned the leaders not to hook up with these people - who offered technology - and suggested that the Earth leaders take a break from planning wars and concentrate on personal development. They ignored this advice and went with the Left Hand Aliens and that is why we have the world we have today. If they had listened to the Pleiadians, the world today would be a paradise. However, they did not and so now we have a "1984" nightmare world and the knowledge of the existence of UFO's was declared a state secret (30% of the population are aliens, incidentally and you have likely met at least one but never knew it).

Hi Walter Vetsch. Before opening a new topic, we ask new members to first announce themselves with an introductory thread sharing some information about yourself and what has brought you here. Its part of the politeness and good housekeeping we all cherish around here. I see you have also opened this thread in which you say you have been a member for a few years now - which is strange as you have apparently only joined today. Please could you clarify this?

While I may have just "joined", it is because I just found out about it. I received a certificate of membership AND a laminated ID card quite some years back certifying me as a member.

Tell me how to do that and I will be most happy to comply.

Hi Walter. Open and frank questions are good, so thank you.

Having made the choice to officially join the forum I assume you read the Forum Guidelines, which all members are asked to do when signing up. Its a bit like knowing the rules of a great game before you jump in head first.

After that we ask that you introduce yourself via the Newbies section. Nothing intimidating - just an honest, personal expression about what has brought you here, what your interests are and what you hope to contribute as well as received. Some newbies have a lot to unpack others start more slowly but come what may, this is fundamentally a research forum where members share and learn from each other on many, many topics all of which feedback into what is The Work. We are all works in progress - and our external and internal worlds form a mosaic of rich feedback mechanisms that networking greatly assists in refining and developing. So we look forward to your contribution.

Hi Walter Vetsch. Before opening a new topic, we ask new members to first announce themselves with an introductory thread sharing some information about yourself and what has brought you here. Its part of the politeness and good housekeeping we all cherish around here. I see you have also opened this thread in which you say you have been a member for a few years now - which is strange as you have apparently only joined today. Please could you clarify this?

The certificate of membership is dated 12 November 2010 and it says my membership # is 378
Hi Walter. That makes sense - that I believe is your membership of FOTCM (Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind). It might help for you to understand that not every member of this research forum has also joined this nonprofit religious corporation and therefore when you joined up here you did so as a new member in effect even though you have a 10 year membership of FOTCM. That's why everyone was so curious to now what brought you here and to get to know you. Hope that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom