Новый Мировой Порядок начинается с полигона в Украине

I guess it would be much easier to cross the Belorussian border. As an option move to some west region of Ukraine, and from there move to Belarus.

Serg said:
You know how things are in our country, what you need is money. If you pay enough - they will let you move where you want...

This could be a good solution. If you are willing to leave the country, maybe you could hire someone who can safely deliver you across the border? Safety must be expensive, but it is not necessarily money, it could be jewelry, a good watch or some useful device maybe, if any.

As for housing and work, Russia helps all refugees from Ukraine, especially in Rostov region (near the border).

And I agree with Keit:

I think that right now it's super important to keep a cool head, not to draw attention to oneself too much, look for possible solutions and search for information that may help. I also heard, that there is a "service" now, where people can tell on their neighbors if they suspect they are pro-Russian, so better not to play with that. Wish you luck!

Here are two articles in Russian about Ukranians fleeing to Belarus. How they did it, the whole situation with finding a job, etc. Including some instructions about how to receive a refugee status. Apparently, there are temporary living places for those who await for their status, including in Vitebsk.

In any case, obviously it isn't easy, and first you need to find a place to live. I live in dormitories, so unfortunately can't help you with that. Maybe I could talk to a lady with whom I had "propiska" in town if she could provide a place to live for couple of days for a reasonable fee until you find something better, but you need to decide if you want to go this route first.

http://www.aif.by/social/item/29886-bezhenzi-ukraina.html
http://news.tut.by/society/407791.html

ADDED: In the article about receiving a refugee status it's said, that it takes 6 months and up to a year to receive an answer. And meanwhile, there are temporary places to live. There are 24 sleeping places in Vitebsk, Gomel 32, Brest 12. But the numbers could change since then. But at least it's something. If you want, I can check for you with our local immigration office how the whole thing works.

Keit said:
Would it be easier to cross the Belorussian border? Maybe you could take a train to Russia from here? A ticket from Pinsk to Moscow, for example, now costs almost 100$ It is a bit expensive (probably would cost more, depends on where in Russia are your friends) but maybe if you could at least flee the country, we could collect money for the ticket for you? Maybe you could talk to your Russian friends?

Keit, I live in most nationalist area of ​​the country, Dnipropetrovsk region. From my town must first go on a bus to Dnepropetrovsk - the abode of the right sector. There stations since the spring patrolled them. I'm saying that you can not cross the border now, even if I can reach it - even the guards let women out of the country with reproaches and insults, blaming of betraying the motherland. and men chafing with transport and transfer to the military. situation is compounded by the fact that I have 3 younger brothers and sister, 2 brothers - little kids. I alone might try to take a chance to wade, but to do it with the whole family? all men from 18 to 60 - in the list. junta has forbidden to leave even the border of region. We just, at best, be arrested.

My sister went by train from Charkiv to the Crimea a week ago. She told me that the train was waiting for 3 hours at the ukrainian checkpoint. During the stop she heard several times somebody was by force made to get out of the train by men in military uniform. I assume it could be a part of the army mobilization measures.

Lumiere_du_Code said:
Keit, I live in most nationalist area of ​​the country, Dnipropetrovsk region. From my town must first go on a bus to Dnepropetrovsk - the abode of the right sector. There stations since the spring patrolled them. I'm saying that you can not cross the border now, even if I can reach it - even the guards let women out of the country with reproaches and insults, blaming of betraying the motherland. and men chafing with transport and transfer to the military. situation is compounded by the fact that I have 3 younger brothers and sister, 2 brothers - little kids. I alone might try to take a chance to wade, but to do it with the whole family? all men from 18 to 60 - in the list. junta has forbidden to leave even the border of region. We just, at best, be arrested.

Hmm...well, if there is no way to cross the border, then the best thing you can do is be smart, be cool, and hope for the best.

Do I understand it correctly, that if you leave, there won't be anyone to take care of your brothers and sister? Because if you do have someone, no matter how selfish it may sound, maybe you do need to think about trying to save yourself from this situation first. After all, they are not the ones being forcefully mobilized. But, then, what Altair's sister said doesn't paint a very hopefully picture. :(

Lumiere_du_Code said:
Keit said:
Would it be easier to cross the Belorussian border? Maybe you could take a train to Russia from here? A ticket from Pinsk to Moscow, for example, now costs almost 100$ It is a bit expensive (probably would cost more, depends on where in Russia are your friends) but maybe if you could at least flee the country, we could collect money for the ticket for you? Maybe you could talk to your Russian friends?

Dnepropetrovsk region is governed by Igor Kolomoisky personally, this is his region. :(

It's really hard to advise in such a complicated situation. My only idea is to find someone who can safely move all your family across the border for money. There must be some people capable of it, because such "services" must be highly demanded in Ukraine now, it seems. Some hungry soldiers can probably do it for money. But I'm not sure, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it is safer to stay where you are and wait, it's hard to say.

My thoughts are with you Lumier_du_Code. These Nazis are totally insane.

What if they force all these men to go fight and they just switch sides and fight against the Nazi junta instead. If you're being forced to fight, you might as well fight against them. Doesn't sound like a good strategy, but maybe the Nazis just want to get as many killed as possible.

I hope you find a way out of this situation.

Lumiere_du_Code said:
Serg said:
По поводу повесток даже не знаю что тебе посоветовать… Раньше можно было бы через верующих откосить, вступить в какую-нибудь церковь, которая запрещает держать оружие. Притвориться что ты сильно уверовал в то чему они учат. Но повестки уже есть, + если они уже людей с улицы попросту забирают - не вариант. Единственный вариант переехать куда-то, но как. Если есть знакомые, близкие или родня в России – можно попробовать, даже если нету, все равно нужно уезжать.

Знакомые в России есть, но они все очень далеко, и добраться туда теперь стоит больших денег. И теперь, выбраться из страны легальным образом невозможно. Они просто ловят каждого не то что на границе, а вообще в любом транспорте даже пригородного сообщения.

If you got already mobiliziation notice from the army every day now counts. Where do you have relatives in Russia? Are you still in contact with them? Do you have a car to get at least to the border? If you have a plan we could perhaps try to collect some money for you on the forum.

What does the scanned letter (first post) say? Would it be possible for someone to translate it?

Data said:
What does the scanned letter (first post) say? Would it be possible for someone to translate it?

It basically says, that since Ukranian army is planning to increase its numbers, and for the sake of better records, every man liable for military service till the age of 60, and women till age of 50 have to come to the recruiting office and leave their military registration cards.

Such difficult moment to live indeed, my heart is with you and your family Lumiere_du_Code, I could think that we are living difficult times here but nothing compare with you and your relatives, hope, inner strength & force from the universe to guide in your way :hug2: :flowers:

I've just read a fresh article on the subject in Russian of July 29, titled Social networks: Ukrainians are trying to avoid mobilization. No time for good translation now, so here is the Google translate version with minor corrections (the whole article except for the images of tweets, etc):

Mobilization flooded cyberspace messages full of grief and despair. Wives, mothers and sisters are trying to figure out how to avoid the mobilization of men, and there are a few Ukrainian guys eager to go into the war zone.

"I do not want to join the army, I am a free man, no one can make me do this, I owe only to my parents and children. I suppose that this war is for volunteers or mercenaries" "Vyshivatnik in Postol" writes in a blog. "Everyone knows what to do. Whilst still free, you have a choice. Once captured, your choice narrows dramatically" a man named krizis_ua suggests in one of the blogs.

Several options of avoiding were suggested in the forum by some ru_antifem "Tear the notice apart, don't go to any draft boards. If caught - just refuse, do not take the oath. Even if caught - find a way to escape through the fence, yet there is no guard as in prisons. " [could be dangerous..]

"To hide, to leave for six months. You do not need to hide for 10 years, after a few months the situation will change drastically. Situation is that one will be punished, all - no. Failures will be massive, they will not punish almost anyone. Perhaps one should break his arm or something like that then. Healed in a month or two, and it's better than if you will be killed in the war or will get a much more serious injury," the forum residents say.

A more peaceful and legal proposal was received from a user under the name of Shtirlits "Ukrainian mothers ought to write letters to the UN en masse stating that their sons want to exercise their fundamental right - the right for life and are not willing to fight for the criminal regime of Kiev. I think that if there will be millions of such letters, the UN will not be able to ignore them. " [useless I think]

But it turned out that not only the male population of the country are concerned about the prospect to serve their fatherland. [the image suggests that women can also be possibly recruited like in Israel where women also must serve]

In his personal blog on Livejournal, the journalist Alexander Zhilin devoted a column to the question of paying one's way out from mobilization stating very specific prices: two thousand dollars or more.

"Three days ago, a friend of mine at the age of 28 years from Vasil'kova, which is 30 km from Kiev, bought off directly at the assembly point for 5 thousand dollars," says Zhilin.

"Specially trained people serving military commissars appear on the collection points, as the devils out of the ground. They look and evaluate how much you can cost. Uncapable to pay losers are sent to the front in the first place, and quickly, to get rid of them. But dollar keepers are being "pressured and forced to redemption of their own lifes" this is how their professional slang describes this activity," says Zhilin.

It has long been on the internet that recruits are being pulled straight out of their personal cars, private apartments, offices or even on the way: from trains. Just recently, one of these warnings was posted by the journalist Alyona Kochkina on Facebook served the reason for a new internet meme.

This post has caused a boom in the network with more than a thousand reposts, where everyone suggested their unique versions of where and who else can be captured.

You are in my thoughts, Lumiere_du_Code. I have a friend from Eastern Ukraine and they are all trying like crazy to bring their relatives to the EU. The EU in turn is cutting down drastically in rights to immigrants. At least there are still some basic laws in place which have to be respected. Sigh.

Do you have relatives elsewhere in the world?

Back
Top Bottom