nutrition and epigenetics

Kila

Jedi
These are just some random thoughts..

I know all these horrible foods, Monsanto, etc etc and the whole line about they are trying to kill us off. But that has never really made sense to me. I mean ever since agriculture was introduced it was all about population growth. The agricultural revolution in the 70's again...astronomical growth. Now I come across all this material and studies around nutrition in utero and epigenetics. What if the whole plan all along from the very first domesticated plant was to alter are genetics selectively. The blood type book talks a little about this but I think it's got some very big holes in his theory, nonetheless, it leads to more questions in my mind. What if all this Monsanto crap is not designed to kill us off but rather to 'change' us, same with vaccines? So, yea some of us will get sick, some of us will have organ failure but what if it's only those with undesirable genetics at least in terms of the Master Race?

I've posted a few questions over on the C's thread. But I'm still wrapping my head around these questions.

I agree that the blood type theories need a lot of work. What you have posed in the above is something that I hadn't thought about in exactly that way, but darned if it doesn't sort of fit.

It just gets uglier and uglier.

Perhaps then its a mix of the too? Change those that can be changed....kill the rest that cannot be changed/corrupted, or could stand in the way of the rest being changed?
The penorisation of the human genetic makeup....of the physical body. Perhaps that's why you have such a bad reaction to foods/toxins Laura?

This I guess creates the physical conditions (bodies/genetics that thrive in the toxic soup), mental/emotional/social conditions (penorised totalitarian society) and spiritual conditions (low frv disconnected from the divine cosmic mind/attached to entropy) that would perhaps allow the 4D lot to step in? Or maybe the goal is to just disconnect the human race from the creative side of the universe.....which then leaves us open for soul smashing? It certainly appears to be making it tougher for potentially souled individuals to survive vs op's who are at home in this 3D environment....who perhaps cope with/adapt to the penorisation of everything better?
The timing of the wave probably has something to do with fixing this goal and making it stick. fwiw

That sure got my brain ticking over....

That does make sense, Kila. I wondered the same thing when I read about Healthcare 'reform' here in the US and the FDA chomping at the bit to get control of supplements. Heck, the information requested in the 2010 US Census might play a part too. :shock:

There does seem to be good reason to believe that the major agricultural revolutions which began to spread around the globe 5-6 millennia ago were ultimately inspired by 4D STS, and the result has been, as you say, increase in population but decrease in health -- boosting quantity upward but quality downward, in other words. Kind of like what we have done with cattle.

Yes this does make sense to me too. It seems that it's been one big game of DNA destruction and manipulation since the get-go. Sure, they'd like to kill us (the normals), make us ill and keep us from accessing higher centers -- whatever causes loads of negative energy and more food for them and then just drop in and take over the survivors.

Especially when you consider that consumption of GMOs actually causes physiological changes to the bacteria in the digestive tract.

From http://www.naturalnews.com/026426_GMO_food_GMOs.html
Probably the worst finding in the AAEM report is the fact that GMOs can live and reproduce in the intestinal flora of the body long after being eaten. The genes present in the genetically modified organisms transfer into the DNA of intestinal bacteria, the good bacteria that digests food and maintains bodily health. This reprogramming can cause the intestinal flora to begin reproducing Bt pesticides, for example, rather than producing the living bacteria it is supposed to. The permanent, deadly implications of these alterations are mind boggling since intestinal flora is crucial for life.

Now consider that the bacteria profile in your gut is responsible for everything from the strength of your immune system to metabolic syndrome and obesity.
From http://www.wellnessresources.com/weight/articles/how_imbalanced_digestive_bacteria_cause_obesity_heart_disease/
The researchers determined that it is the flora content, or microbiota of the intestinal tract that is the source of the problem [mice in the study developing metabolic syndrome]. Because the mouse lacks TLR5 the wrong type of bacteria overgrow in the stomach. Interestingly, when the researchers transferred the overgrown bacteria to normal mice they also developed metabolic syndrome abnormalities. This overgrowth of bacteria fueled obesity and it was found that the bacteria actually made the mice have inappropriate food cravings. If food was restricted the mice did not get fat but insulin resistance persisted, which of course leads to type II diabetes.

As I see it, changing your gut bacteria is essentially changing you. Although these studies are looking at how gut bacteria affect health, who knows what other sorts of physiological changes are happening when consuming GMOs? And if consuming GMOs can change gut bacteria on a DNA level, can they change our own cells on a DNA level too?

D'Adamo also published a book on genotypes where he talks about epigenetics and how to regain health according to our own genotype, it is interesting but it seems to me that it also falls short.

The thing that put me off of D'Adamo was that his anthropology was sketchy at best and had huge glaring holes. So, to me it read like disinformation, but with a kernel of truth, a few clues. Now if after that you read Weston Price's Nutrition and Physical Degeneration some stuff starts to click into place. Add that to the recent studies on nutrition and epigenetics and we are left with the picture that what we eat certainly is able and most likely has historically altered our genetic code and that it happens in utero. It can't be manipulated after birth once the DNA is fixed so to speak. And it certainly is a process of 'evolution' or 'devolution' may be more accurate that would have to be achieved over many millenia. I believe it's to a purpose. If we look at the advent of agriculture we see huge die offs in the populations and then surges. People didn't do so well on grain based diets. Still don't. But certain genetic profiles tolerate it better than others O vs. A and all that right? I've heard scientists, genetics, postulate that we are due for another die off since our 'environment' is changing so rapidly. That the surge in cancers and such is selectively weeding out genetics that can't tolerate toxins, EMF, stress, the modern lifestyle etc. But what else is it selecting for?????

I don't think we can do much about this at this point except via the next generation. However, what about consciousness? If consciousness alters DNA as the C's have suggested and certain researchers have postulated that may be why are diet is being manipulated to decrease cognitive function, along with other specific environmental factors to influence each new generation. This would encompass nutrition, toxins, parenting and technology...even architecture of the environment shapes perception... see The Pattern Language by Alexander, Ishikawa and Silverstein.

So, it does seem like, to me, the best course of action would be to avoid any food that was once offered by the 'gods'. Virtually impossible in our current world.
I know the C's just commented on grain based agriculture but I think there may be more questions here that are relevant.

Kila said:
It can't be manipulated after birth once the DNA is fixed so to speak.

Actually, the whole idea behind epigenetics is that the DNA is not 'fixed, so to speak'.

kila said:
And it certainly is a process of 'evolution' or 'devolution' may be more accurate that would have to be achieved over many millenia. I believe it's to a purpose. If we look at the advent of agriculture we see huge die offs in the populations and then surges. People didn't do so well on grain based diets. Still don't. But certain genetic profiles tolerate it better than others O vs. A and all that right? I've heard scientists, genetics, postulate that we are due for another die off since our 'environment' is changing so rapidly. That the surge in cancers and such is selectively weeding out genetics that can't tolerate toxins, EMF, stress, the modern lifestyle etc. But what else is it selecting for?????

Have you read Secret History of the World yet?

kila said:
I don't think we can do much about this at this point except via the next generation.

Actually, there are mountains of data indicating that is not the case. Diet and detoxing can do something about it now - including affecting DNA.

kila said:
However, what about consciousness? If consciousness alters DNA as the C's have suggested and certain researchers have postulated that may be why are diet is being manipulated to decrease cognitive function, along with other specific environmental factors to influence each new generation. This would encompass nutrition, toxins, parenting and technology...even architecture of the environment shapes perception... see The Pattern Language by Alexander, Ishikawa and Silverstein.

This is discussed in some length in the diet and health section of this forum.

kila said:
So, it does seem like, to me, the best course of action would be to avoid any food that was once offered by the 'gods'. Virtually impossible in our current world.
I know the C's just commented on grain based agriculture but I think there may be more questions here that are relevant.

Again, if you read the diet and health section on this forum, you'll realize this has been discussed at length. If you've not yet read Secret History of the World, I do recommend it since it will flesh out some of the areas in which you are missing information.

See also this thread: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16891.0

dugdeep said:
As I see it, changing your gut bacteria is essentially changing you. Although these studies are looking at how gut bacteria affect health, who knows what other sorts of physiological changes are happening when consuming GMOs? And if consuming GMOs can change gut bacteria on a DNA level, can they change our own cells on a DNA level too?

The implications are scary indeed. Here is another article which is related to the one you posted about GMOs changing DNA in our gut bacteria:

The Nightmare of GM Foods

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/190460-The-Nightmare-of-GM-Foods

"You have to know where your food is coming from." These words of warning were spoken by biologist and plant expert, Arpad Puszati at a gathering of concerned citizens in St. Catherine's, Ontario earlier this year.(1)

As far back as 1998, Dr. Puszati's research at the Rowett Research Institute in Aberdeen, Scotland showed that genetically modified potatoes caused health problems in rats, including a weakened immune system and abnormal growth. For blowing the whistle on Big Agra, he was dismissed from his job.

Eleven years later, as companies like Monsanto successfully silenced their critics, genetically modified organisms have gained a stronghold in taking over the world's food supply ---in spite of the fact that a growing body of evidence shows the alarming health effects that are being seen in people and animals who are consuming GM foods. But unlike years ago, concerned physicians and scientists are now banding together and advising their patients and the general public to avoid GM foods altogether.

The latest professional group to voice their warnings is the American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM) who is advising physicians to educate their patients and the medical community about the health risks of GM foods --- including "infertility, immune problems, accelerated aging, insulin regulation, and changes in major organs and the gastrointestinal system."(2)

Why are these medical professionals so sure that GM foods are to blame for the growing list of health problems? Because of the reason and method they were manufactured. GM corn and cotton for example, are produced with a built-in pesticide called Bt. When the insect bites the plant, the poison kills it. The problem is that the Bt toxin in GM plants is thousands of times more concentrated and toxic than the spray version --- and it cannot be washed off --- it's part of the plant.

And as health professionals for the AAEM have pointed out, there are precious few human studies to document the safety of GM foods. The animal studies however, tell a frightening story.(2)

Here are just a few examples:

* When GM soy was fed to female rats, most of their babies died within three weeks---compared to a 10% death rate among the control group fed natural soy. When male rats were fed GM soy, their testicles turned from a natural pink to dark blue.

* In India when grazing animals fed on the remainder of harvested GM
cotton plants, all of them died including thousands of sheep. Those that grazed on natural cotton plants remained healthy.

* In the US, farmers have reported that thousands of pigs became sterile after eating GM corn.

* In Germany, GM corn is thought to have caused the death of both cows and horses.

There is only one human study so far that demonstrates what GM foods might be doing to us --- and it is chilling indeed. The modified gene that is inserted into GM soy transfers into the DNA of our intestinal bacteria and is still functional. This means our own gut flora could continue to produce the pesticide long after we have eaten the food --- perhaps forever.(2)

Could GM foods be the cause of skyrocketing numbers of obesity, diabetes, autism, and even cancer? According to researchers, it may be, but we may never know for sure. The link to GM foods can't be traced and the onset of the disease may take several years.

But that doesn't mean we should take any chances, or wait for the results to come in. If Big Agra has its way, any damning evidence that links GM foods to chronic diseases will be stifled and the epidemic of immune and degenerative diseases will continue to rise.

What you can do is stay away from all processed food unless it clearly states on the package that it is organic or made from non-GMO ingredients. According to the Institute for Responsible Technology and the Center for Food Safety, you should also steer clear of soy or corn derivatives, cottonseed and canola oils, and GM sugar beets. These two
organizations provide a down loadable Non-GMO Shopping Guide for
consumers to refer to help with their food choices.

Let's not be lab rats for the benefit of Big Agra. Together we can take a stand and just say no to the foods that are not fit for human or animal consumption.

References

1. Scientist Issues Genetic Food Warning, January 19, 2009, The St.
Catherines Standard (Canada).

2. Doctors Warn: Avoid Genetically Modified Food

This article appears courtesy of Early to Rise's Total Health Breakthroughs which offers alternative health solutions for mind, body and soul.

Back
Top Bottom