Objective: Health - Law or Flaw?

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Caught the show this morning and geez, no small topic and so difficult to broach. I've got to hand it to you all too for takings this subject head on, and some of it is just insane that it can only leave one to feel sick.

Re the last part of the show (out of womb 'killings' and organ harvesting); could not help recalling Raine's book whereby he introduces this hypothetical system (it had an long acronym) for basically dealing with the pre diagnostics for the propensity to commit crime later in life etc. and what to do about it (a whole other discussion for that thread). With these new proposed bills and medical journal papers, how long would it take to introduce to the post birth subject (and possibly in womb) reasons to be weaved into the hypothetical system based on adverse markers (family history; mother, father, grandparents - genetics, health, epigenetics, even a quick brain scan - all the things Raine's discussed) to create other rational? This is obviously an extreme, yet it is all extreme when adopted under pathological social-utopian type legal systems that provides for those who decide, and then what would society be looking at? Where would it end? Like all these things, once introduced and as time passes generationally, it stands the chance that it becomes normalized.

Anyway, thank you for the discussion, it indeed was a hard one.

Just watched the show. It was obvious the participants struggled with the subject. It was so surreal to hear this subject being talked about. Basically the legalised death of children at any age from conception to birth and of course any length after that that you want. It was obvious that these children can ,if needed, be kept alive for organ donations. It's obvious this has been going on in dark recesses for a very long time but now they want to bring it out in the open and convince people that its perfectly ok using doublespeak to warp peoples minds and destroy any humanity people may feel towards each other or especially children. To kill the natural love people feel towards their own children seems to be the last hurdle to be overcome in a godless world where profit is the only mantra. It's a very dark world indeed and we must maintain our humanity.

I was more pro-choice leaning, but I think the show has convinced me more of the pro-life position. Being single, I've not been in the position or close to one in choosing whether to abort or not, and I didn't realize it was such an emotional issue. What really was disgusting was the part about the organ trafficking. Especially the clip where those doctors talk about it so ordinarily like it's some kind of game. There has been mention lately of soul-smashing here and there. But when I was listening to that, where your job is to each day extract parts of babies, that was something that I thought would be soul-smashing. I don't know how they could do it. :-/:-O You think that sort of thing would be relegated to the war business and really pathological organizations. That part made me tear up a bit, so take a breather if you need to!

Here is a short video of two women quickly changing their pro-choice stance after watching a video presentation on the procedure.

And then there's this woman for whom it took nine abortions and finally seeing her dead baby for reality to sink in.

We've covered a lot of gloomy topics in the past but IMO this is the 'worst' show we've ever done.

I've just watched this and what a show it was, an absolutely outstanding job by all of you.

Such a thoughtful, intelligent discussion of this difficult subject - and the information was both shocking and horrifying. Listening to this really made it hit home just how evil this world has become. Infanticide being normalized!! A clearly psychopathic agenda being promoted and slowly but surely new and horrible definitions of what is acceptable becoming normal. I think this show has really shown just exactly the current state of the world, and terrifying doesn't even cover it. Thank You!

Very tough show. Since some time ago I have been listening to the podcast in my car to make use of the time during longer drives and hearing each one at least twice, usually three times. This one would have better been read in an armchair. The final nail was the part describing the moment of the actual birth when a newborn is taken to another room and mother and doctors start discussing possible options.... Just imagine... Dear mother, do you want us to kill the baby? ... I don't know, what do you think? Isn't it a bit harsh?...

This whole thing is going totally off the limits. I have always been kind of pro-choice when it would come to situations like a rape, or the mother would be a drug addict or something similar. Now it feels for me like I have no bloody right to tell anyone what to do. It is so hard to imagine anyone who is involved in the process, from the unborn baby to a mother to an assistant at clinic.... how they feel about it...

I can only see one reason for pushing these laws so bloody far. They want to harvest newborn kids. For organs, for testing... And part of it is of course destroying another piece of human nature within us.

P.S. Thanks Odyssey for the links

I didn't want to listen to this when it first come out. I dropped a friend off once many years ago and picked her up the next day and drove her home. Even though I didn't go into the room with her or see anything I still sometimes see the images and feel the horror.

At around the 44:00 min mark Doug quotes an article talking about adoption vs abortion and asks some questions.

Later one of the ladies mentions a topic at 1:02:33 that is also related.

I have one answer for the questions - it's upsetting. It probably explains why things are being influenced in a certain direction. I have put the reason in the attached document so others can choose not to read it if they prefer.

Attachments

• Abortion.pdf
    101.3 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom