October 4th 2023

I’m not really sure turning the phone off, setting it on airplane mode or putting it in a bag anti-signal would have any effect on whatever their intentions were with the alert. Whatever they can do with your phone they will be able to do it one way or another. OSIT

Hi all,
Today was the much anticipated FEMA emergency broadcast test in the USA and mentioned in the last C’s session. The test was conducted at 2:20pm EST.
I am in Canada so did not receive the notification/alert. However, at 2:25pm EST I heard a very high pitched ringing sound like tinnitus for about 30sec.
I’m just wondering if anyone else experienced anything? US residents what occurred for you?
I turned off my phones and disabled my Wi-Fi connection. But now that you mention it, I did experience about 30 seconds of tinnitus! I was surprised how long it lasted. I wouldn’t have even put that together until I read your post.🤔

In Quebec, too, we were notified of this for the day of Oct. 4.

It's the first time I've had this feeling on a ride bike like that. I'll describe it.
"I was riding and suddenly had a feeling that I was going down and up for about 10 meters. the road had a flat surface with no curves and it is just for the bike. I had to stop because I quickly became dizzy and shaken. It was as if I'd rolled into the trough of a wave. This lasted about 1 minute. I looked at the time, it was 12:30 pm. I continued my ride with no other feeling except the beauty of the autumn colors!"

I didn't have my phone at that time.

I had the phones in an EMF bag and none received the message when powered on. I'd say it's a nothing-burger so far. I did notice I was a bit itchy, but it's the time of year when my skin gets really dry. And I had trouble sleeping as well even with melatonin, so I'm tired today. But October is just getting started so let's keep vigilant.

I have a cheap EMF reader (Acousticom 2) and it seems cell phones still emit a some detectable EMF when powered off. Like they try to always ping a tower or something. So maybe a good idea to put in another room and/or keep in an EMF bag.

I’m not really sure turning the phone off, setting it on airplane mode or putting it in a bag anti-signal would have any effect on whatever their intentions were with the alert. Whatever they can do with your phone they will be able to do it one way or another. OSIT
Or they probably already did it... or did it right after. The people who are in charge are not that clever, but I am sure that announcing a specific time and date for their purposes would generate a very predictable response.

"Tell them it will be Wednesday, but we will really do it on Monday" seems logical. I do wonder if the date had any significance for other reasons.

Also, if they're sending signals out and about, the trobules from whatever this is might not come from our phones being hacked into, it might come from those who surround us.

Besides, there's that pegasus program from Israel, which can hack a phone with a simple missed phonemail or opening up a text message.

I'm not convinced there is something to some special radiation for phones on a certain date or hour, especially if they announce it. If they want to beam some weird signals, they tell nobody, and they do it from the more powerful antennas that are everywhere.
It looks more like a distraction, a psychological test to assess the public's reaction, or a data collection operation (they probably know who received the message, and who has chosen no to), or at the minimum condition the population to a state of constant fear and dependence on the government for safety.

I'm not convinced there is something to some special radiation for phones on a certain date or hour, especially if they announce it. If they want to beam some weird signals, they tell nobody, and they do it from the more powerful antennas that are everywhere.
It looks more like a distraction, a psychological test to assess the public's reaction, or a data collection operation (they probably know who received the message, and who has chosen no to), or at the minimum condition the population to a state of constant fear and dependence on the government for safety.

I tend to agree with this that the event in question is more about distraction and possibly data collection mixed in with some fear mongering. I personally didn't make any major changes during those days but I did take it as a reminder to be careful how much time I'm spending on my mobile devices overall, which tends to be quite high at times. For example, I have a number of paper books half read at hand that are good to stop and continue to read through and be disconnected from the net for awhile. It is also a reminder to go for a bike ride or walk in the nature, smell the roses, and get away from electronic equipment for a while.

Back
Top Bottom