Ocular health

Re: Mitochondrial DNA, ketogenic diet and pathogenesis of Macular degeneration

I am finding that I need a combination of betaine HCL/pepsin and a digestive enzyme supplement to deal with the problem. I stopped the digestive enzymes after a scare in which the particular batch of the product I was using was recalled for possible contamination with antibiotics, and some of the more apparent symptoms of poor digestion (gurgling, belching, and so forth) returned in spite of continuing the betaine HCL.

I don't think I have macular degeneration, but I do have deteriorating eyesight, and I don't know what it is. It wouldn't surprise me if that were in some way related to poor digestion. The main symptoms, though, that I have identified are low energy, poor cognitive functioning, and lower GI tract issues (as undigested material makes its way down where it doesn't belong).

Poor digestion is probably not a root cause itself but once it is established, managing it with supplements (and sometimes medication, if there is an infection) can be critical to recovery. I consider what I am doing as a workaround to keep me going while I search for further causes. I am working with an alternative health practitioner to perform comprehensive testing and to try to understand everything that is going on, while propping myself up with a wide variety of supplements.

The good news in all of this is that my energy levels are up dramatically, I am on my feet and out of the house (and offline) more and more, and I am involved with other people again. I am starting to face the issue of over-commitment to volunteer work again, but I would rather have to deal with that again than sit around the house and be a hermit. And the trigger for this change was boosting my stomach acid using betaine HCL!

My regular MD is of no help because she doesn't understand how poor digestion affects health (she wants me to take a fiber supplement, and have a colonoscopy). None of my MDs ever has, so far as I know. Every MD I see asks me if I have had a colonoscopy, because I am over 60 and they are apparently required to do that, whether they think it is important or not. They are not required to have an understanding of how the body works as a whole.

I understand that one factor that is not uncommon when stomach acid is low is an H Pylori infection, and that is one of the tests I am doing. You really need to take a comprehensive approach, though, rather than just testing for this and then that (as you hear about it) because it might be a factor. Some people might be able to work through the process on their own, but if you have a lot of issues (and I do) then that might not be practical.

Megan said:
I am finding that I need a combination of betaine HCL/pepsin and a digestive enzyme supplement to deal with the problem. I stopped the digestive enzymes after a scare in which the particular batch of the product I was using was recalled for possible contamination with antibiotics, and some of the more apparent symptoms of poor digestion (gurgling, belching, and so forth) returned in spite of continuing the betaine HCL.

I don't think I have macular degeneration, but I do have deteriorating eyesight, and I don't know what it is. It wouldn't surprise me if that were in some way related to poor digestion. The main symptoms, though, that I have identified are low energy, poor cognitive functioning, and lower GI tract issues (as undigested material makes its way down where it doesn't belong).

Poor digestion is probably not a root cause itself but once it is established, managing it with supplements (and sometimes medication, if there is an infection) can be critical to recovery. I consider what I am doing as a workaround to keep me going while I search for further causes. I am working with an alternative health practitioner to perform comprehensive testing and to try to understand everything that is going on, while propping myself up with a wide variety of supplements.

The good news in all of this is that my energy levels are up dramatically, I am on my feet and out of the house (and offline) more and more, and I am involved with other people again. I am starting to face the issue of over-commitment to volunteer work again, but I would rather have to deal with that again than sit around the house and be a hermit. And the trigger for this change was boosting my stomach acid using betaine HCL!

My regular MD is of no help because she doesn't understand how poor digestion affects health (she wants me to take a fiber supplement, and have a colonoscopy). None of my MDs ever has, so far as I know. Every MD I see asks me if I have had a colonoscopy, because I am over 60 and they are apparently required to do that, whether they think it is important or not. They are not required to have an understanding of how the body works as a whole.

I understand that one factor that is not uncommon when stomach acid is low is an H Pylori infection, and that is one of the tests I am doing. You really need to take a comprehensive approach, though, rather than just testing for this and then that (as you hear about it) because it might be a factor. Some people might be able to work through the process on their own, but if you have a lot of issues (and I do) then that might not be practical.

Hi Megan :)

I too struggled with this issue myself for a long time, and I have to take a digestive supplement (betaine HCl, pepsin and Gentian herb), I vary the dosage depending on what I eat. And no, doctors were of no help in diagnosing any of this, I had to do the research myself. I guess at the most basic level, if your gut isn't working optimally, you are not able to absorb the vital minerals and nutrients from foods and/or supplements, and it's a downward spiral from there. :shock:

Psyche said:
This also reminds me the concept of low stomach acidity after a lifetime of eating carbs. Lierre Keith explained her healing process in the Vegetarian Myth. If I remember correctly, HCl supplements and apple cider vinegar helped her. Many members report improvement with these measures.

As for low stomach acidity and macular degeneration, here is an interesting article written by Dr. Wright:
How low stomach acid levels ruin your health

_http://wrightnewsletter.com/2011/04/07/low-stomach-acid-levels/

Too little of a good thing

Q: I’ve been having stomach problems, and my doctor wants to put me on a prescription to suppress acid production. But don’t our bodies need stomach acid? I mean, it’s there for a reason, right?

Dr. Wright: You’re absolutely right. The main causes of poor digestion and assimilation are age-related gastric hypochlorhydria (more commonly referred to as low stomach acid) and age-related gastric achlorhydria (which is no stomach acid at all). Like it or not, the older you get, the more likely you are to develop these problems. Unfortunately, doctors rarely recognize the seriousness of this problem and treat the underlying cause. Instead, many doctors today are only making the problem worse by putting people on patent medications specifically designed to suppress stomach acid production.

Low stomach acid levels lead to alterations in your intestinal microflora. Friendly intestinal microorganisms are dependent on the natural intestinal pH balance that results when all digestive organs are working well. When the major source of intestinal acidity (the stomach) fails or when it’s suppressed by patent medications, intestinal contents become too alkaline, allowing unfriendly microorganisms to enter the scene, including Candida albicans (yeast) and many others.

Low stomach acid has been linked to hip fractures, pneumonia, macular degeneration, and more.

The increased risk of infection that goes along with low gastric acidity isn’t limited to the intestinal tract, though. Other studies have shown that when patent medications suppress stomach acid, many seemingly unrelated parts of the body are affected. And it makes sense when you think about it since individual nutrients are vital for maintaining all sorts of body functions.

You should work with your doctor to monitor your stomach acid. If you do have age-related gastric hypochlorhydria or achlorhydria — and we all develop one or the other sooner or later — the problem is fairly easy to treat. Talk to your doctor about taking hydrochloric acid and pepsin capsules to improve your digestion and balance the pH of your gastrointestinal system.[...]

Hi Psyche,

Thank you for that information. It's an interesting co-incidence that the magnesium supplement that I am taking has taurine, zinc and selenium. As I mentioned in my post above to Megan, I need to take digestive enzymes, as my poor parietal cells struggle to produce enough HCl.

With regards to Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD), it is no wonder that the supplements for Dry AMD only seem to work for some people in slowing down progression. I haven't seen anyone who has managed to reverse their condition, but then again most of my elderly patients have multiple diseases, for which they take multiple pharmaceutical agents, along with the prescribed carb-rich low fat diet!

I found this article by Dr. Wright which I will post here to further explain the link between digestion and AMD
_http://www.vitawise.com/Wright/macular%20degneration.htm
Nutrition & Healing - Macular Degeneration

By Dr. Jonathan V. Wright

If you've been told you have macular degeneration, your eye doctor may already have recommended that you take an anti-oxidant vitamin and mineral supplement. While this is an encouraging development in "mainstream" medicine, it's only a tiny first step. Mainstream medical practices offer no other remedies.

Actually, much more can be done to slow down and reverse macular degeneration. Although it can't be done every time, our clinic has helped many individuals with macular degeneration improve their vision dramatically.

Vitamins, minerals, at least one amino acid and herbs all help to restore vision for those with macular degeneration. But supplements are only part of what's needed. Nearly everyone we've checked needs improvement in digestion and absorption of nutrients also. After working with dozens of people with the problem, it's my opinion that macular degeneration isn't just an eye problem, it's a digestive problem, too. That's why treatment of macular degeneration using intravenous injection of nutrients is often much more successful than just swallowing them. But that's getting ahead of things. First, let's discuss the typical digestive problems.

Very frequently, in fact almost always, individuals with macular degeneration have stomachs which don't make adequate hydrochloric acid and pepsin to digest their meals properly. many don't make any hydrochloric acid at all! Without hydrochloric acid and pepsin, protein isn't broken down into amino acid as well as it should be and minerals aren't separated from the food as well as they could be, either. Technically, this problem is called "gastric hypochlorhydria", for inadequate production of stomach acid.

Unfortunately, most "mainstream" medical practitioners, including nearly all gastroenterologists, deny that gastric hypochlorhydria is a problem. Proper diagnosis and treatment of this problem requires a doctor skilled and knowledgeable in this area. Another problem with digestion and assimilation of nutrients common to those with macular degeneration is insufficiency of pancreatic digestive enzymes. Once again, "mainstream" medical doctors usually don't look for this problem, or dismiss it as infrequent.

Occasionally, supplemental quantities of bile salts can be useful, especially for those who've had their gallbladders removed surgically.
Certainly, taking the nutrients and herbs we'll go over next is very important to stopping or reversing macular degeneration, but making sure they're digested and assimilated as well as possible can be just as important.

The key nutrients appear to be zinc, selenium, vitamin E and taurine (an amino acid). Two key herbals are bilberry (European blueberry) and ginkgo. Other nutrients often used include vitamins C and A, beta-carotene and copper.

I usually recommend zinc picolinate or zinc citrate, 30 milligrams twice daily. Since the zinc usually is needed over a prolonged period of time, it's best to "offset" with 4 milligrams of copper, preferably copper sebacate [seb-ah-kate], taken at a different time of day than the zinc.

Vitamin E and selenium are frequently mentioned together as they work together in our bodies. For macular degeneration, I usually recommend 800 units of vitamin E and 300 micrograms of selenium daily.

The amino acid taurine is found in very high concentrations in the retina of the eye. It's available in most natural food stores in 500 milligram size. I usually advise two capsules daily, taken together in between meals.

Bilberry (European blueberry) is available in capsules in a 25% extract. I recommend 80 milligrams, twice daily. Ginkgo is also standardized at 24%. Once again, I recommend 80 milligrams, twice daily.

If your macular degeneration is severe, it's probably wisest to use these key nutrients and herbals individually. Some of the other people I work with who don't have a severe problem also choose to use them separately for a first few months. However, to make it easier, there are several "combination supplements" available in natural food stores containing all of the nutrients I've mentioned, as well as the herbal extracts and other nutrients, also.

If you don't improve by swallowing these supplements, don't give up! Remember, that's almost always a problem with digestion and assimilation accompanying macular degeneration, which definitely needs checking into and proper treatment. It'll help your whole body, not just your eyes! If macular degeneration is more than slight, I recommend starting with injections of the key nutrients to make absolutely certain of the best chance for recovery.[quote/]

Arwenn said:
With regards to Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD), it is no wonder that the supplements for Dry AMD only seem to work for some people in slowing down progression. I haven't seen anyone who has managed to reverse their condition, but then again most of my elderly patients have multiple diseases, for which they take multiple pharmaceutical agents, along with the prescribed carb-rich low fat diet!

And that is the problem! Omeprazol or similar drugs get prescribed way too often, especially in the elderly. So not only they have little stomach acidity, it gets further inhibited with these drugs. They don't stand a chance with current protocols. It is extremely ignorant and dangerous. It is killing them slowly and taking their cognitive capacities away. It leaves them predisposed to anything out there. It is the worst way to die. It is really the prototypical lifestyle and care you get from this awful system.

If they want to protect their stomachs, they can take aloe vera. It is the ultimate joke that these drugs are considered "stomach protecting" drugs. It just leaves them mercilessly predisposed to respiratory infections, macular degeneration, etc...

I don't know what you can do as an optometrist. But talking about the research, reasoning and pointing out the obvious seems to work, especially with the elderly who hate to take so many pills. Despite the deteriorating effect, most can make the connection of insidious fatigue which started from the moment they took a certain pill: statin drugs. Granted, lots will just do what their family practitioners dictate. But some are keen to research stuff by themselves and they should be offered the opportunity to become aware about these issues. Approached from an anecdotal and common sense point of view makes it easy for them to understand in a way they can relate. For instance, talking about their grandparents and parents lifestyles and how much fat they ate and how they lived much better without all those pills which didn't exist. They took natural remedies and so on. Stories like that, you can get the idea.

Just starting to talk about these topics from an anecdotal point of view makes you become aware who might be a good candidate to pick up on the hint of "what your GP gives you might not be the best for you". Having articles to hand out for those who are interested might be another way to go.

I know it can be very frustrating so these are some ideas.

Psyche said:
Arwenn said:

And that is the problem! Omeprazol or similar drugs get prescribed way too often, especially in the elderly. So not only they have little stomach acidity, it gets further inhibited with these drugs. They don't stand a chance with current protocols. It is extremely ignorant and dangerous. It is killing them slowly and taking their cognitive capacities away. It leaves them predisposed to anything out there. It is the worst way to die. It is really the prototypical lifestyle and care you get from this awful system.

If they want to protect their stomachs, they can take aloe vera. It is the ultimate joke that these drugs are considered "stomach protecting" drugs. It just leaves them mercilessly predisposed to respiratory infections, macular degeneration, etc...

I don't know what you can do as an optometrist. But talking about the research, reasoning and pointing out the obvious seems to work, especially with the elderly who hate to take so many pills. Despite the deteriorating effect, most can make the connection of insidious fatigue which started from the moment they took a certain pill: statin drugs. Granted, lots will just do what their family practitioners dictate. But some are keen to research stuff by themselves and they should be offered the opportunity to become aware about these issues. Approached from an anecdotal and common sense point of view makes it easy for them to understand in a way they can relate. For instance, talking about their grandparents and parents lifestyles and how much fat they ate and how they lived much better without all those pills which didn't exist. They took natural remedies and so on. Stories like that, you can get the idea.

Just starting to talk about these topics from an anecdotal point of view makes you become aware who might be a good candidate to pick up on the hint of "what your GP gives you might not be the best for you". Having articles to hand out for those who are interested might be another way to go.

I know it can be very frustrating so these are some ideas.

Here in Australia, optometrists do not share a collaborative relationship with GPs. It is a standing joke amongst my colleagues that GPs prescribe Chlorsig for each and every eye condition mentioned by the patient, regardless of their symptoms. The feeling I get is that we represent a threat to their revenue due to the changes in legislation that now allow therapeutically endorsed Optoms to prescribe anti-infectives and glaucoma agents. It is a real shame. I could talk to those patients who are open minded, and present them with some information, but there is no way I would take anyone off their meds, that's a legal problem staring me in the face immediately. And the problem here too is with my patients they are by far and large in rapture with their GPs-they kind of view them as God (Yahweh in disguise perhaps :P)

It's a case of practicing external consideration at its finest.

Re: Glaucoma

Just updating here. After my European trip I decided to have my left eye cateract done when I got home.

It all happened yesterday morning and it appears to be successful, it's so much nicer to have both my eyes even, as previous to this it was hard to have a long reading session as all, the lines seemed to be bouncing around the page and my eyes tired easily, all the travelling didn't help either.

The glaucoma is about the same, so I'm still with the Xalatin for that, so if it doesn't get any worse I'll be happy with that.

The upside is I've been catching up with all the radio sessions I missed out on whilst travelling (mostly with limited internet time), so whilst resting my eye I'm being entertained listening to them. Great shows guys :thup: :flowers:

Re: Spending many hours reading from an LCD? Tired eyes?

The new All-in-One PCs from MSI are Flicker-Free:

Double Eye Protection-- MSI Exclusive Flicker-Free and Blue Light Control

In its quest to offer an ever-better visual experience for serious gamers, MSI is leading the way, incorporating the “Flicker-Free” technology into the new All-in-One PC's Anti-Glare display. What's more, both its touch-screen and non touch-screen models support the technology, so it protects your eyes from screen glare and flickering whether you are using one in an office environment with serious glare issues, under the bright lights of a mart, or in your study at home. Incorporated in the AG2712A, the Flicker-Free technology stabilizes electrical currents and stops most flickering, which is generally invisible, regardless of computer settings, to protect eyes and prevent tiring that result from viewing screens for long periods of time, thereby enhancing work efficiency and quality of life. In addition, the AG2712A supports Blue Light Control technology, also developed by MSI, for effectively reducing blue light emitted from your screen to safeguard your eyes.

_http://www.msi.com/product/aio/#

Their laptops are still not Flicker-Free.

Arwenn said:
Over the last decade I have seen many of my patients (I am an optometrist) consume vitamin supplements with the above anti-oxidants, as well as change their diets as per the recommendations of the Medical Establishment based on the above findings. This is purely an empirical observation, but despite many of my patients consuming the prescribed greens such as spinach, many continue to progress with the condition (especially Dry AMD) and eventually lose their central vision.

Given the interesting research of this group on regenerating wild mitochondria with a keto diet, I have been looking into the effects of a ketogenic diet on eyesight and vision, I am convinced that saturated fats and low carbs, are what is lacking in the dietary advice given to aging patients with early macular changes.

Thank you very much for the quotes and your comment, Arwenn.
Great to hear from the first hand experience.

I was not actually trying to say we should eat those veggies and berries regularly or even a lot and rely on them as a nutrient/mineral source. I just think that if we should consume anything outside meat and fat, then these probably are the best choice.

But I don't think that on their own they can provide a sufficient supply of what body needs.
It's crazy but we need food supplements in our times and we must figure out which ones - there is basically no chance of having a steady healthy food supply anywhere on this planet right now.

For me it is a matter of a little bit (1-2 leafs) a few times per week, mostly steamed. Some weeks nothing. I stopped eating fruit almost completely, except berries during seasons only. This year, in what was my first blackberry season on ketogenic diet, I had about 20 pieces during whole September. And I ate that mostly out of curiosity, how my body will react to it. After 18 years of being vegetarian, a two-year transition and a switch to this keto business which I am very happy with, it is still hard to believe that I have survived on carbs. Just about survived.

anka said:
Arwenn said:
Over the last decade I have seen many of my patients (I am an optometrist) consume vitamin supplements with the above anti-oxidants, as well as change their diets as per the recommendations of the Medical Establishment based on the above findings. This is purely an empirical observation, but despite many of my patients consuming the prescribed greens such as spinach, many continue to progress with the condition (especially Dry AMD) and eventually lose their central vision.

Given the interesting research of this group on regenerating wild mitochondria with a keto diet, I have been looking into the effects of a ketogenic diet on eyesight and vision, I am convinced that saturated fats and low carbs, are what is lacking in the dietary advice given to aging patients with early macular changes.

Thank you very much for the quotes and your comment, Arwenn.
Great to hear from the first hand experience.

I was not actually trying to say we should eat those veggies and berries regularly or even a lot and rely on them as a nutrient/mineral source. I just think that if we should consume anything outside meat and fat, then these probably are the best choice.

But I don't think that on their own they can provide a sufficient supply of what body needs.
It's crazy but we need food supplements in our times and we must figure out which ones - there is basically no chance of having a steady healthy food supply anywhere on this planet right now.

For me it is a matter of a little bit (1-2 leafs) a few times per week, mostly steamed. Some weeks nothing. I stopped eating fruit almost completely, except berries during seasons only. This year, in what was my first blackberry season on ketogenic diet, I had about 20 pieces during whole September. And I ate that mostly out of curiosity, how my body will react to it. After 18 years of being vegetarian, a two-year transition and a switch to this keto business which I am very happy with, it is still hard to believe that I have survived on carbs. Just about survived.

Hey anka,

You may be interested in reading some of the research posted about here regards the eyes, diet and also low stomach acid.

I agree with supplementation as sadly, our food and water supplies are either too polluted on too depleted to provide us all nutrients that we need.

LG introduces its first flicker-free monitors

Eizo and BenQ have both been pushing for flicker-free monitors for some time, as conventional monitors can cause eyestrain and headaches. LG is acknowledging the issue, too, and will start selling “flicker-safe” monitors soon with the MP76 and MP75 models.

MP76 is the more expensive of the two and has a thin-bezel “Cinema Screen” design, an IPS panel, 1920x1080 pixel resolution, sRGB color gamut, 5 ms (g2g) response time, and a reader mode that can be initiated while reading for improved comfort. The MP76 will be available in 24 inches initially, called 24MP76HM. It can be connected to a PC via 2xHDMI or D-SUB (VGA).

LG will also launch a cheaper variant called MP75 in 23 and 27 inch versions (23MP75HM and 27MP75HM). These models come in a similar “Cinema Screen” design, albeit with slightly thicker bezels. The MP75 models are based on Full HD IPS panels, too, and also feature the flicker-safe LED backlight. The same choice of input ports is available.

No information has been announced regarding price or launch date by LG.

_http://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1390811976

Full range of LG’s new “flicker-safe” monitors:

22": 22MP55D, 22MP55HQ, 22MP65D, 22MP65HQ.
23": 23MP55D, 23MP55HQ, 23MP65D, 23MP65HQ, 23MP75HM.
23.8": 24MP55D, 24MP55HQ, 24MP76HM.
27": 27MP55HQ, 27MP65HQ, 27MP75HM.

I wasn't able to find a general thread on ocular health, so I thought I'd start one -- if any members have experience with eye problems and how to treat them, please feel free to add to this.

Here is a site which services eye-specific problems:

https://www.eyescience.com/

And one for the Ocular Nutrition Society which appears to require a membership, but has both complimentary and paid memberships available:

http://www.ocularnutritionsociety.org/

A couple of Mercola articles -- the first one emphasizes the use of astaxanthin, and the second one vitamin D (other supplements are recommended as well):

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/06/15/3-ways-to-improve-your-eyesight.aspx

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/06/this-vitamin-found-to-rejuvenate-aging-eyes.aspx

Good idea!

Found this book a while ago on the net:
Bates - The Cure for Imperfect Sight without Glasses.

It was published in 1923 and basically says, that current medical teaching about vision disturbances are wrong - AND that they can be cured with exercises. Bates treated thousands of patients at the time and it is quite an interesting read (haven't read everything though).

But might be a good thing to know in case glasses become unavailable for whatever reasons in the future. I have tried the method, but not very consistently and it does seem to make a difference, but I would need to apply it much more consistently for better results. Alas, wearing glasses is so much easier ...

Hope this helps.

Yeah, there's a fair bit of stuff on vision improvement techniques using eye exercises. I think that there can be numerous reasons (both genetic and environmental) for refractive errors & ocular pathology, and eye exercises are definitely not a panacea for all types of eyesight issues. From what I have read, eye exercises can help with certain eyestrain based refractive errors.

Janet Goodrich has an excellent easy to read book called Natural Vision Improvement & more info can be found here _http://www.janetgoodrichmethod.com/. Jacob Liberman, author of Take off your Glasses and See, has related information, although searching him on the net shows he has taken a bit of a New Age spin though with some light, vision and consciousness ramble..

I used to be a member of an Holistic Optometry group that used to convene and have guest speakers from various others fields such as chiropractors, nutritionists, homeopaths etc to see how their particular modality could impact and benefit eyes. Quite unconventional for the time-(this was about 14 years ago) due to the fact that we get spat out of academia with tunnel vison and professional myopia (pun totally intended!!). Exchanging information with other allied health professionals is just not on, don'tcha know! :P

I am happy to post some more information about this when I get a chance. :)

Arwenn said:
There are a few scattered threads, here's one I created about Macular Degeneration and ketogenic diets, with excerpts from studies done. Would it be best to merge the threads?

Mitochondrial DNA, ketogenic diet & pathogenesis of Macular Degeneration

Spending many Hours reading from an LCD? Tired eyes?

Red eye

Glaucoma

Thanks Everyone for the info. At present I have some redness and discomfort in my left eye. I`v been mega dosing with vit C, and using coloidal silver as an eyewash and taking internally. Once in a great while this red eye that I call "a stigh in my eye", will come back when I`m under great stress.( I`v been doing a ton of paper work the last couple weeks. My parents just transitioned to Medicaid. Medicaid goes through all their financials from years back with a fine tooth comb.. So I`v been dealing with that and my ex`s lawyer just asked for a list of my financial info from last june to present. I already gave him 3 years back. I gave them Everything they asked for at the deposition last Sept. He`s dragging his feet!.So I`m stressed to say the least! ) I`ll add vit D and astaxanthin to the list today. My eye is much better today, not as swollen and no mucus and not itchy. I have noticed a slight discomfort as soon as the vit C starts to wear off. I really believe that vit c is crucial in healing any part of the body. Tonight I`ll do EE. Diet`s been good, although I`ll cut out the nuts. Sometimes I`ll feel inflamed from them. Bone broth today.

Thanks again! N2F

Back
Top Bottom