opportunity knocks

truth seeker

The Living Force
My boyfriend just read an article about 2012 and is interested but freaked out. I see this as a possible opportunity to introduce him to the Cass site and hopefully provide him with information that is more objective and hopefully less frightening than what's currently going around in the mainstream media. Is it a good idea to show him Chapter one of Riding the Wave or can someone suggest something else? He's a bit of a fatalist (meaning no one can do anything about it so why bother?).

truth seeker said:
My boyfriend just read an article about 2012 and is interested but freaked out. I see this as a possible opportunity to introduce him to the Cass site and hopefully provide him with information that is more objective and hopefully less frightening than what's currently going around in the mainstream media. Is it a good idea to show him Chapter one of Riding the Wave or can someone suggest something else? He's a bit of a fatalist (meaning no one can do anything about it so why bother?).

Hi truth seeker. Has he asked you for anything? If not, my advice would be to try and get a pointer into his awareness in a more sly kind of way. There are tons of different subjects and poster ideas, etc. in this work that can be used to attract his attention without providing him a way to hook you if he turns out to be unreceptive. Having said that, I've also noticed that some friends and couples have used the direct approach with success. Maybe it's a question of predicting reactions, I don't know.

How creative can you be? ;)

What happened was he said he wanted to read more about the subject. I asked him if he wanted me to find some articles for him. He said yes.

This will take some real creativity as he can easily get turned off due to fear. I'm not sure how to proceed... He knows I visit this site because I do talk about it, but he never expressed an interest in it. He also doesn't care for reading usually but has been getting into it the last couple of weeks. Last week, he read a dutch article regarding mind control. I'm wondering if "someone" is trying to tell him something as he keeps accidentally coming across this information.

We also have a mutual friend who is always talking about mind control so it's not as if he's completely unaware. It's just that if something frightens him, he doesn't want to deal with it.

I understand, but I think maybe you could give him the URL to the forum and suggest the use of the search function on the term or terms he wants to know more about.

The online Adventure Series has a link to the Greenbaum speech as well.

I can't make a specific recommendation without determining his needs, and it could turn out that he's interested in, or will follow an exploration into something else entirely.

Whatever you decide to do, please be aware of your own impulses and motivations here for responsibility reasons. :)

Absolutely! As I was starting this thread, I was reigning myself in! I think I'll give it a day or two to allow the current information to sink in. In the meantime, I'll do a few searches. He knows nothing about channeled information, so I'm trying to keep the focus off that but honestly maybe I'm just anticipating his reaction.

I think I'll show him the first page of the wave since it seems to condense how Laura came by the information: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm

Back
Top Bottom