OPs/Vampires in the Media

"Many of these formations feed on attention. That is why they act upon our body chemistry so that we crave attention. I noticed the effects of attention in the military. When subordinates are afraid of the "superior" their attention is always placed on that person in some part of their minds. I noticed this "link" gives the superior access to the psyches of the subordinates."

this observation is really helping me gain a better perspective of the overall dynamics involved-while I'm not dealing with military personnel (or am I?) this explains the access to my psyche these forces have at times. as an example, whenever I do early morning radio interviews that turn out to be bad, I have disturbing dreams prior-and always the same theme: trying to get through customs and being told my passport is 'invalid' by these agents that barely look human. perhaps the negative forces are using some kind of link in my unconscious mind to manipulate my dreams-preventing me from crossing borders, i.e., an unconscious fear that they take advantage of.

What a cost effective way to police us!

jaye said:
perhaps the negative forces are using some kind of link in my unconscious mind to manipulate my dreams-preventing me from crossing borders, i.e., an unconscious fear that they take advantage of.
Literally, these voices want to "keep us in check". They do not want others stimulated by our creative output. They do not want networking, and do not want liberating possibilites considered. In fact they react whenever we move in a direction where they may be the vaguest possibility of energies of liberation manifesting.

All in all, where they do not want you to go, and the boundaries they do not want you to cross, is probably the most constructive direction. And I think we are policed in our dreams, and conditioned until we break through that conditioning. It's part of the reason IMO that right when we think we are making headway, the same old negative patterns seem to suddenly pop up again.

And the dynamic of conditioning/policing prevalent in many dreams in many ways, is reflected in waking life through people trying to place blocks on our actions and thoughts and generate noise where we move to activate creative potential helpful to ourselves and others.

DonaldJHunt said:
Ken, maybe you are "concretizing the metaphor" here. Jaye's terminology seems to me to be a clear and understandable attempt to articulate difficult interactions between 4th and 3rd density using metaphors.

What he said made sense to me, anyway. And I don't think we need to force everyone on this public forum to use the same terminology.

Don

kenlee said:
See what I said above about "particulating the archetype" because I think your above statement might be a good representation of that.
Ok Don, I do understand a little better after reading the subsequent posts. The "psychic" terminology confuses me (chakras, subtle bodies, etc) since it often leads to subjectivism, whereby the objectively insignificant tends to become the most important and the objectively important becomes insignificant. I found it's always best to talk of this "psychism" in everyday language, as if you are talking to someone who does not know a thing about it. This will help to separate the wheat from the chaff in terms of what could be objectively expressed and this will cut down on all the noise made by subjectivism. Subjectivism also tends to cross conceptualize the abstract with the concrete and takes the potential for the actual leading to further misunderstanding. Such subjectivism leads to ''spot the OP' which can be very dangerous and just leads to greater prejudice and misrepresentations.

"it's always best to talk of this "psychism" in everyday language, as if you are talking to someone who does not know a thing about it. This will help to separate the wheat from the chaff in terms of what could be objectively expressed and this will cut down on all the noise made by subjectivism."

one of the things I do when I do intuitive readings for people is search for many different ways to convey something to them if they are having trouble grasping what seems to be 'subjective' or if they have some kind of conditioning or bias towards things of a intuitive nature. Once I find the right approach, the client then 'gets it' because they can relate to the language that I use or image that I draw for them or book I pull off the shelf or example from my own life that I share. It is something which usually involves getting them to relate what I see in their subtle bodies to some problem or conflict they are having in their lives (job, work, home). I actually have come to regard the aura and chakras as interfaces between objective and subjective realms so I am cautious about creating a dichotomy. Subjectivism obviously has a bad rep. yet can be used in an effective way as a long as it is grounded out, actualized in the outer world somehow. I think there is a great deal of fear about delving into inner worlds/other dimensions and hence all the attacks from materialist scientists, 'empirical' philosophers and psychologists when they are confronted with things such as what I've described in previous posts. Yet if one were to read the subtle body of let's say a scientist who denies that there is any validity to hyperdimensional physics-most likely their sixth chakra, i.e., the famous third eye used for inner seeing is closed down, preventing them from seeing into other dimensions. Simply being aware of this will shift something in them-and I have seen this happen with people in my own life. I think it is important to see/feel how people who claim that only three dimensions exist are being manipulated on the subtle body level-primarily as a means of protection. I agree that at times 'every day language' should be used-but still hold my ground in regards to the terminology I use-it simply is another language with equal validity IMHO. And , actually it is rather fun to delve into it and learn it. A great place to start is Sri Aurobindo-esp. a book which defines the terms he uses by M.P. Pandit called Dictionary of Sri Aurobindo's yoga.

There are ancient texts from India that have been proven to show that yogis could make very accurate assessments through meditation-even being able to measure the distance from the earth to the sun-this was proven by a contemporary scholar whose name escapes me-but he showed just how close their measurements were to ones done with scientific equipment-so close that it couldn't be written off as chance.

I think a lot of things potentially beneficial have been judged as dangerous or at least non-constructive because of abuse by ignorant or imbalanced individuals on a grand scale. This is especially true when something becomes popularized. For a long time esoteric learning, for example, was pretty much guarded as something sacred. Then it became popularized, which to me is a good thing as I would never have invovled myself with it otherwise.

However, with popularization comes abuse, followed by mishaps and eventual demonization. This serves forces that would like humanity to stay at the sheep level, because it steers people away from what might be potentially benefiting if approached in a response-able manner.

The subjective has a role to play in life, and so does the objective. I believe they must be balanced and each placed in a perspective according to that role, which can be explored. And I believe that mystical gnosis involves a merger between objective and subjective into something transcendent of those dynamics.

The fact is, however, that life itself and all it encompasses is a double edged blade. That's why we are challenged to make choices and learn from them.

Sri Aurobindo has a unique perspective on esoteric terminology, primarily I believe because he was self-taught, and I was attracted to his works because he wasn't technique oriented, and relied heavily on observation and inner guidance as opposed to rigid doctrines or guru teachings, even with the Indian cultural context of his work (which is not invalid, IMO, despite the factionalism in traditions in that culture).

Personally, it just felt right for me and I applied myself. That was a quarter century ago, and since then there have been a lot of changes in my being. I never, however, defined my path according to any singular teachings, and back then the new age had not yet corrupted the information stream to the extent it has today. Therefore, I listened to what I sensed as right for me, and threw caution to the wind, although these days there is probably more reason to be cautious as far as the paths presented.

And along the way I met a lot of people who ended up deluding themselves, and most of those were really not serious about inner growth in the esoteric sense, because they preferred to cloud their vision rather than face change. Many just wanted to be better sheep, and others wanted to control their lives through their will (under the guise of creating their own reality).

In any case, the popularization of esoteric learnings has resulted, among other things, in the abuse and misrepresentation of a lot of the terminologies used, and because of that some people associate this or that term with all the disinformation around it. In so doing they tend to throw away the baby with the bathwater, as I think happens often with the understandings regarding subjectivity.

Basically, when one must communicate such terms, it's best to elaborate a bit, to use the term (if one feels that is important), and explain it a bit along lines the other can digest. One sad thing about esoteric learning is that it is often factional, which is ludicrous when it all amounts to variations of the same basic transformative dynamic. And every "teacher" is an individual with their own disposition, which colors their realizations to an extent.

That's why I think one should recognize a valid goal to be learning to be one's own teacher and awakening one's own voice. And, therefore, to base understandings on experience, placing the possible spectrum of words describing esoteric understandings as an outcropping of that experience, possibly looking to understand the experience through various conceptual view-points and possible perspectives.

In this way also one can avoid pitfalls of turning experience into doctrine. Of course, benefiting from the experience of others is more than useful, but eventually one must recognize that although there is one truth, it expresses itself in a potential infinitude of ways. And one must also learn to discern that variability of truth from relativistic and potentially manipulative distortions of it.

Communicating is, therefore, important because out of seemingly varying viewpoints that one encompassing truth can reveal itself, regardless of apparent differences.

I understand what Jaye is talking about. His ability is obviously more accessible than my own. I've got a load of logic and intellect that gets in my way sometimes. But still, the ability is there and in times of stress, I can SEE exactly as he describes too. I don't talk about it much because, for the logical intellect, it IS quite startling!

Anyway, the following is my account of such an event from my book "Amazing Grace". Keep in mind that I was talking about that period of my life when I was really struggling to find a "reason to believe" in the standard religion and also to keep peace in the family since I was married to a Fundie. The event occurred after a long period of being bedridden following an almost disastrous childbirth of my fourth child. During this period of enforced immobility, I had begun to meditate regularly to relieve the stress of being bedridden along with a lot of reading (including Ouspensky's "In Search of the Miraculous):

At this point, I was still struggling to work within my faith, with a strong Christian perspective. I wasn't quite yet able to let go of the crutch of the church. That was soon to change, however.

One Sunday, after I had recovered most of my mobility, I was sitting in church during the Pastoral prayer. I was praying hard along with the minister that God would send the Holy Spirit to me to help me understand all that I needed to understand. Suddenly, I heard a buzzing noise, or a crackling sound, similar to the sound of bacon sizzling in the pan. The voice of the pastor and the resonant "Amens" from the congregation became very far away and metallic sounding, exactly as if I were hearing them broadcast from a loudspeaker under water.

This shocked me and my eyes snapped open to see if my vision was impaired. I thought I might be having a stroke or something. I was completely dismayed to see the minister, standing at the podium, gripping the stand with both hands, eyes closed and head thrown back in the profound drama of his praying, was overlaid with a shimmering, living image of a WOLF!

The image of the wolf, in full color, was a sort of alter ego. All the expressions of the pastor were corrupted and twisted by the matching expressions of the wolf. When the minister moved his hands or shook his head, so did the wolf. Every move of the minister's mouth was exactly matched by the gaping jaws of the toothsome figure from Hell! Not a solid figure, it seemed more like a "projection of light," so to speak.
I quickly looked around the sanctuary to see if this was a complete delusion, and was shocked to see similar "overlays" on all the people there. Many of them were sheep, but there were also pigs and cows and other creatures represented.

I was HORRIFIED! Considering the fairly recent experiences with the haunting and the demoniac woman at church, I was sure that the Devil had me now! Here I was, in the middle of church, seeing our beloved Minister in the guise of a WOLF!

This was damnation for certain!

I closed my eyes and prayed harder. The sound anomaly continued. I opened my eyes to peek again. The wolf was still there, dramatizing the mellifluously intoned pastoral prayer.

I squeezed my eyes tightly shut and prayed and rebuked Satan and finally began to just repeat the Lord's prayer to drive this image from my reality. Soon, it began to taper off and die away. When I opened my eyes again, the wolf was gone.

I was extremely relieved to win this battle with Satan.

A couple of Sundays later, we arrived a little late, expecting the services to be already started. We were surprised to see the congregation all gathered outside the church door, milling about like lost sheep. We discovered that our beloved pastor, the shepherd of the flock for a number of years now, the respected and erudite minister of the golden voice, along with his musically talented family had done a "midnight flit," so to speak. Not only that, but they had left the church in a bad way, having embezzled a huge amount of money from funds to pay the bills. There was even a bill for dock rent for a rather large yacht that the church was also paying for, unbeknownst to all. The expensive furnishings of the luxurious parsonage were gone, the mortgages on both buildings were on the verge of foreclosure, the electricity was about to be shut off... and the pastor and his family were gone to parts unknown.

I was stunned. I realized that my "vision" was exactly what I had been praying for: the Holy Spirit revealing the "truth" to me. I had rebuked it and cast it away!

The implications of this event were profound. When I put it together with all the other things that had occurred over the past few years, I saw a picture that was not pleasant to acknowledge.

There are those who would say that it didn't matter about the pastor being a fraud, that it is the faith of the individual and their own interaction with God through Jesus that really counts. And, I will agree. That is, in fact, my point. Because, in the end, following the prescribed pathway of a "standard" religion, praying in sincerity and faith, conducting my life in all the ways predicated upon being "born again," I was given a certain mandate to "learn". In the process of trying to implement this mandate within my faith, I was then given a vision that proved correct. It was only reasonable to think that I was moving in the right direction.

This resulted in shift in my faith in my own ability to be "in touch" with God, or whoever was in charge of this Universe. Clearly, I had been shown the truth under the surface, and my self-doubts and belief in the authority of others had interfered with my communion with Holy Spirit. This gave my studies a little boost. I understood an essential thing: if you truly pray for guidance, deeply and sincerely, that guidance will come. But it may not be what you want to hear or believe and may go against what others say or teach. And in later years, this ability to "see" the reality of individuals, the force behind them, has saved me from terrible mistakes, even if very often, I am "fooled" at the beginning. I have accepted many people at their word, and when certain observational discrepancies begin to appear, I will "ask the question," and always, what I see proves to be correct. But it only works when the question is asked. At this point in my life, the time of writing, I am finally learning to "ask the question" before I become involved with wolves in sheep's clothing.

I had faith, I prayed diligently and fervently, I struggled and strove for that love, that subsuming of all other emotions into an all-pervasive, comprehensive Love of God - and it surely did something!

But this, of course, raises another question: If a number of people are claiming that the Holy Spirit is giving them revelations, and these revelations are contradictory to one another, how do we know who is being misled and who is truly receiving Divine Revelation?

Again, the answer was "Learn!"

What Laura is tapping into as described in the quote from Amazing Grace is a kind of imaginal intelligence the negative forces do not want us to access or receive guidance from. When I took the intuitive development class we spent many sessions looking at the prohibitions various people (and entities) placed on us-parents, teachers, priestsm etc. in regards to these multi-dimensional perceptions. Slowly, we began to unlearn, let go of these things and all of us felt like we were relieved of a huge burden. I noticed that other class members started describing things more vividly, using images very much like the wolf over the corrupt pastor. The most common prohibition I heard from the others was when they were children and tried to describe something they saw to their parents only to have them reply, "Oh, it's just your imagination." in a scolding way. This whole downplaying of imagination has caused many to shut down their abilities to see into other worlds, other dimensions at an early age-and never to reclaim them. I've always been attracted to the work of Henry Corbin,the Islamic scholar who coined the term 'imaginal' which he regarded as being a realm that can be tapped into (quite different than 'a figment of the imagination' and recommend looking into his work.

The negative beings do not want us to access this realm because we can gain so much informaton about things that want to remain invisible. Jules Pfieffer said, "Intelligence is the perception of how others get power." and when we can see how this is done, these beings will try to close our third eyes down-or provide smokescreens to distract us-yet with enough practice we can trust more and more what is offered us from the imaginal realm-esp. when what we see is confirmed in 3d reality-such as the pastor embezzling money etc. very much acting/behaving like a wolf.

Jaye, I have one question - excuse me if it is silly. Do you have controll over this improved perception? I mean - can you "shut off" this ability - well, just to rest a bit from seeing all those entities hanging around?

And overally..it's hard to underestimate such ability - one is hard as hell to be deceived. Handy!

Yes, I do have control over this-and make sure to shut down so I'm not seeing inter-dimensional things all the time-which would drive me crazy. I do a fair amount of exercise, physical labor, working with the earth-exploring natural areas and this helps considerably in protecting myself from what I call astral bleedthrough. I think many who have been deemed 'schizophrenic' have their third eyes blown open and they don't know how to shut them down-so they continually suffer hallucinations, etc. also those who use mind expanding drugs are in danger of not being able to shut down. many cults take advantage of people being to wide open in their third eyes and are able to gain access and manipulate the beliefs of an individual.

jaye said:
I think many who have been deemed 'schizophrenic' have their third eyes blown open and they don't know how to shut them down-so they continually suffer hallucinations, etc. also those who use mind expanding drugs are in danger of not being able to shut down. many cults take advantage of people being to wide open in their third eyes and are able to gain access and manipulate the beliefs of an individual.
I've read some time ago that schizophrenics have a problem with "fixation of the "assembly point" on the energy cocoon.
(Assembly point - mentioned in Castaneda's books. This is a point of perceptional fixation of human being (FRV or frequency envelope). Sometimes even slight move of this point, can change the perception of the outer reality. It's also changes it's location during our sleep. So if we develop ability of lucid dreaming or have "real" dreams, it possible we experience other states of perception. Shamanic dream time.)
Schizophrenics don't have enough intention or energy or will to hold it (because of genetic incompatibility maybe), so it's moves constantly, driving them and their mind crazy, because mind and inner self need time to adapt (maybe to create a link with percieved reality), or it will "lose itself".
It's also happen to those who "opened" their perception using drugs, but didn't develope enough "soul strength" to deal with it.

For me this perception began gradually, and then blew wide open (not all at once but still in an accelerated fashion compared to the slow opening before). I had to deal with a lot of attacks during a period, and needed this ability, hence the acceleration.

Since then I strived to understand it because I was never the same and could not shut it off. I am not talking about imagery, which is a thing I CAN regulate, but the awareness of situations and the underlying formations influencing them.

What is not shut off is a dual perception mode. On the one hand a can feel with my energy body with a kind of psychic tactility fluctuations around me, in the environment and in other people. My imagery is actually not directly visual, but an interpretation of this tactile sense, like a blind person conjuring up an image by touching the corresponding object.

This goes deeper than the perception of form, and includes the very essence of the energy percieved, its emotive coloring, it drive and motivation and the nuances of its nature. What I had to develop was the second aspect of this perception mode, which was already evolving in parallel with the first aspect and just needed some conscious focus.

This involves consciously understanding what I am perceiving, and placing it in a context where it makes sense to me. The second dynamic is now automatic and my mind can convert the perception into a story representing it, directly tying the abstract sense impinging on my consciousness to a context that ties together the variables involved. The latter ability developed in relation to sustaining consciousness without identifying it with thoughts both in the sense of personal and transpersonal dynamics ("my" consciousness centered in my individuality and a greater field in the manifest environment and transcending it or independent of it).

I am still learning to sustain this immersion in over-consciousness while going about my daily business, and the information basically is generated through having "psychic" perceptions while immersed in a state where personal and transpersonal awareness fields are flowing through each other.

I noticed the negative formations riding people and environements focus their attacks on this awareness. I think that it is not necessary for one to become schizophrenic and sustain higher states, but that it happens because the grounded personal cannot digest them in terms of normality and shorts itself out from the strain of trying to find a compromise that does not threaten its status quo.

I'll say one thing: Identification with the transpersonal field of awareness (I refrain from putting further "identifiers" on it) went a long way to alter my idea of physical death as a finality. One comes to realize that there is a matrix of existence beyond the physical body, and by sustaining the transpersonal perspective there is an inversion in awareness. It's not just "in here" anymore, but everywhere and one is already part of it.

When emotions cease to be conditioned reactions their energy is diverted into perception, and one's emotive self becomes more objective as an extension of ones senses, and also potentially part of the transpersonal identification. Similarly sensation tends to also merge with the field, where the body ceases to exist as an isolated system, but becomes a part of the body of terrestrial existence.

The paradox is that individuality is not negated, but the concept changes. I discovered many people opening to this kind of awareness fall into the trap of trying to sustain conditioned perspectives of individuality, hence thinking they are "God" or that their physical self is an illusion.

If one is sincere regarding the experience slowly one can experience this paradox as something that makes sense, hence being part of a greater field without wondering where the personal ends and the transpersonal begins, and without identifying one with the other. A lot of religions began with misunderstandings around such experiences mostly by those who tried to understand them second-hand.

For anyone who thinks they may be too open to other worlds and/or are spaced out-try the following:

1. when you are standing, walking- focus your attention on your the soles of your feet and how they connect with the ground. the benefits are instantaneous as it will bring you into contact with your immediate surroundings. esp. good when feeling disoriented.

2. carry a piece of Hematite around with you-as this is one of the most grounding stones there is. Boji stones are also exellent.

3. the essential oil Spikenard is very grounding and will pull you back into your physical body instantly.

My teacher called me a 'raging trance medium' meaning that I tend to go off into other worlds quite frequently-hence her recommending physical labor, working with the earth, etc. Now grounding has become second nature and my body adjusts accordingly-so I'm able to do things like read media people and the various states of possession by negative entities they are susceptible to-without suffering any prolonged side effects or schizophrenia.

For anyone who is afraid of opening up their intuitive abilities, I recommend working with plants and animals before working with humans. Also, pay attention to how the natural world responds to your presence-are animals afraid of you? or do they let you approach them? If you are centered and grounded, chances are they will let you approach-or will actually approach you.

Once you feel comfortable doing this-then you can move on to alowing yourslef to see what is pluggin into humans and manipulating them. Try watching Bill O'Reilly and see what he turns into.

Interesting... Someone just gave me a jar of Spikenard root to make root beer with. Amazing fragrance. Problem is, though, I am probably too grounded ;)

jaye said:
For anyone who thinks they may be too open to other worlds and/or are spaced out-try the following:

3. the essential oil Spikenard is very grounding and will pull you back into your physical body instantly.

jaye said:
"it's always best to talk of this "psychism" in everyday language, as if you are talking to someone who does not know a thing about it. This will help to separate the wheat from the chaff in terms of what could be objectively expressed and this will cut down on all the noise made by subjectivism."

one of the things I do when I do intuitive readings for people is search for many different ways to convey something to them if they are having trouble grasping what seems to be 'subjective' or if they have some kind of conditioning or bias towards things of a intuitive nature. Once I find the right approach, the client then 'gets it' because they can relate to the language that I use or image that I draw for them or book I pull off the shelf or example from my own life that I share. It is something which usually involves getting them to relate what I see in their subtle bodies to some problem or conflict they are having in their lives (job, work, home). I actually have come to regard the aura and chakras as interfaces between objective and subjective realms so I am cautious about creating a dichotomy. Subjectivism obviously has a bad rep. yet can be used in an effective way as a long as it is grounded out, actualized in the outer world somehow. I think there is a great deal of fear about delving into inner worlds/other dimensions and hence all the attacks from materialist scientists, 'empirical' philosophers and psychologists when they are confronted with things such as what I've described in previous posts. Yet if one were to read the subtle body of let's say a scientist who denies that there is any validity to hyperdimensional physics-most likely their sixth chakra, i.e., the famous third eye used for inner seeing is closed down, preventing them from seeing into other dimensions. Simply being aware of this will shift something in them-and I have seen this happen with people in my own life. I think it is important to see/feel how people who claim that only three dimensions exist are being manipulated on the subtle body level-primarily as a means of protection. I agree that at times 'every day language' should be used-but still hold my ground in regards to the terminology I use-it simply is another language with equal validity IMHO. And , actually it is rather fun to delve into it and learn it. A great place to start is Sri Aurobindo-esp. a book which defines the terms he uses by M.P. Pandit called Dictionary of Sri Aurobindo's yoga.
Yes, terminology is very important but I always had a problem understanding the higher terminology of any system, which includes the system of Gurdjieff which I am particularly fond of. Also, I think your mentioning of being grounded properly is also very important. Physical exercise, mathematics, all kinds of outward studies and research is sure helpful.

I have found, at least for me, that if I use the terminology of any system too much it tends to "dull" it out, much in the same way that a gem stone will loose its shine if handled too much. So I try to explain the terminology of Gurdjieff's system in as many ways as possible, maybe in terms of everyday experience, sometimes on its own terms, or maybe in terms of the sciences and so on.

I think that when we talk about the terminology relating to the "world of spirits" (the psychic world) then we are dealing with a world of dreams or "dream world" that still has a reality and form of its own but, of course, with less certainty and with more inherent possibilities then the physical world to which we are familiar. Although its a world with more possibilities, it is still a world of form and because of this it still does not have the inherent possibility of transforming itself on its own power because it is simply a world that "is simply what it is" and it does not have the power to be otherwise then what it is and therefore it has not the intrinsic power to go beyond it's own essential nature. Only in the formless worlds, that is, in the truly spiritual (creative) world, do we have the possibilities to alchemy transform our essential natures. So I think it's important to not focus on this psychic world too much (with all its complex terminologies), otherwise we can become trapped (as I'm sure you already know) but that's not to say we can't talk about it. But, I think, if we get too bogged down in the terminology then there is always the danger of making assumptions and believing them and mixing levels that should not be mixed and labeling things as "things" that are not really "things" at all. We have good spirits, bad spirits, nature spirits, non-human spirits and god-knows-what-spirits! in these higher worlds but when we start to assign labels to them then we are, Imo, cross conceptualizing and defining the world of more certainty with the world of less certainty, with the danger of "labeling the unlabable" and assigning and labeling a singular being to a "beingness."

There are ancient texts fr om India that have been proven to show that yogis could make very accurate assessments through meditation-even being able to measure the distance from the earth to the sun-this was proven by a contemporary scholar whose name escapes me-but he showed just how close their measurements were to ones done with scientific equipment-so close that it couldn't be written off as chance
Yes, that's interesting. Possibly we can also go into the past (history) and future when we enter this psychic world which might be the word the yogi enters to get his information. Using the facts and terminology of our everyday world to validate and verify it are a good way to properly align the world of less certainity with the world of more certainty.

jaye said:
For anyone who is afraid of opening up their intuitive abilities, I recommend working with plants and animals before working with humans. Also, pay attention to how the natural world responds to your presence-are animals afraid of you? or do they let you approach them? If you are centered and grounded, chances are they will let you approach-or will actually approach you.
Yeah, its a good start. I think that people who are right brained orientated (or 'bossed' around by the right side of the brain) can have a bit of difficulty 'opening up' their intuitive (creative?) abilities, which probably come more left brain.

Its kind of funny, but these people usually ask for 'intructions' (like there's a manual out there, or something, - very right brained!) on how to involve the other half. The only thing I could suggest is do something that you wouldn't normally do. Something creative and way off the usual. The secret seems to be to create a balance, or a harmony between the two hemispheres so that you 'potentiate' something (seeing perhaps?).

Jaye is an example of how to 'organise' that balance. i.e. grounding versus non-grounding. I guess you'll find that the most 'centered' people do this or try to do it in their lives.

I would suggest for right dominated people, doing something unstructured, colourful, creative (maybe even undiciplined) which you wouldn't normally do. How about finger painting or flower arranging - as long as its not Japanese (too structured). There's nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom