Orbs of Light.

Wunjo

Padawan Learner
Hello,
Several months ago when my wife was pregnant, she had a white orb enter her room. She couldn't sleep in our bed at the time and was using the guest room. She came into my room a bit freaked out due to the larger size, she told me of it. Apparently it moved around her room, towards and away from her then disappeared, the whole experience lasted for about 30 seconds. It was white and a bit over 2 feet in dia. We both went back in and meditated to see what would happen or if we could feel anything. Nothing happened. No more occurrences, have since moved to a different home in a different state. Night before last, 5.5 months after the 1st orb we have had a recurrence in our new home. I was in the baby's room doing some reiki, she is about 4.5 months old and getting one of those first teeth. Another orb appeared to my wife, this time it was a bright turquoise color, brighter on the inside than the outside and the size of a bowling ball. It appeared in her room, she held her hands out to it and it floated to her, she said it felt very inviting. After coming to her it floated out of the bed room andacross the hall into our daughter's room where I was doing reiki. She told me of what was happening, I turned around and could see nothing. She told me it was floating around the room before settling on the floor. She knelt down and tried to touch it and then it dissipated. I attempted to see it by will, by relaxation , by focusing and un focusing my eyes, by sending and closing them but I was unable to see them. I am sure the fear I felt at the unknown caused some blockage towards my seeing it. So here is my question; Is this something I should be concerned about, is the anyway to tell if it is naughty or nice so to speak. Having a new daughter has upped my level of concern to what happens in life now. Thoughts? thanks for your help guys!

Hi Wunjo,

My current understanding is that occurences like this are distractions. I don't believe that STO operates in such fashion because it honors free will. Free will allows the individual to make their own choices as opposed to STS which tries to guide the will of an individual via manipulation.

The description of the orbs that you saw sound very similar to ones I have witnessed before. Me and my wife were in the NC mountains at dusk overlooking Brown Moutain, which is known for the 'Brown Mountain Lights' phenomena. From the valley below we observed several white lights moving through the forest. We continued to watch them and eventually one of the white orbs, about the size of a bowling ball floated up from the valley directly towards me and my wife. We were standing together and it travelled into and seemingly through us, causing us both to feel the sensation of an energetic charge(and a feeling of slight chill) and my wife became afraid so we decided to leave. It could have just been a natural energy form or perhaps an entity, it's hard to say, but it did seem attracted to us. We never noted any feeling of communication, or intelligence from the orb.

My experience with glowing orbs of light comes from a time I broadcasted thoughts that I wanted to see a UFO, and a glowing orb flew over my house. From what is presented here on the forum, and from what I know from my own experience, it is likely that whatever you saw was probably "naughty", OSIT. At the least, it would be safest to assume this.

Wunjo said:
Hello,
Several months ago when my wife was pregnant, she had a white orb enter her room. She couldn't sleep in our bed at the time and was using the guest room. She came into my room a bit freaked out due to the larger size, she told me of it. Apparently it moved around her room, towards and away from her then disappeared, the whole experience lasted for about 30 seconds. It was white and a bit over 2 feet in dia. We both went back in and meditated to see what would happen or if we could feel anything. Nothing happened. No more occurrences, have since moved to a different home in a different state. […]
Please read my recent sighting, maybe it's related: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28726.0.html
I didn't call it orb then but it could have been the same phenomenon.

Back
Top Bottom