Ordering Books online and Network Support

Hi Don Cesar,
Your order is registered and pending since the PayPal payment failed for whatever reason. I assume we're talking about the order placed on February 2nd. You can try to place a new order from scratch (we'd delete the failed one) and choose any payment option that would work, or you can contact us directly at info (at) pilulerouge.com to discuss the best solution.
I just re-ordered and I received confirmation from PayPal and the red pill ... Everything is ok! Thank you very much for your help Possibility of Being !

Glad I got to read this. Just ordered the paleochristianity book. Hope to support as much as I can. Y’all are doing gods work (the truth.) I have big plans in my personal work and I can’t wait to pay back in support. There’s no free lunch! Lol love it. All You’re knowledge and work as a team is more valuable than any diamond on earth

Hello, I wanted to order "Ponerologie Politique" in French on the red pill editions, but the book is no longer referenced? Should I order on Amazon? Another question, will there be a French version of the new edition? Thank you...

Hello, I wanted to order "Ponerologie Politique" in French on the red pill editions, but the book is no longer referenced? Should I order on Amazon? Another question, will there be a French version of the new edition? Thank you...

Just wait a bit if you can. We've run out of stock due to a sudden and unexpected increase of orders. New print run is already on its way and should arrive next week. As soon as we have it, the offer will re-appear in our online store and Amazon marketplace. I don't think Amazon as such has it, maybe there are offers from independent sellers, but those are usually much overpriced especially during shortage periods.

As for the new French translation, that's a question for the French team, but my *guess* would be that not soon - if they ever decide to get to it. This I just don't know.

Just wait a bit if you can. We've run out of stock due to a sudden and unexpected increase of orders. New print run is already on its way and should arrive next week. As soon as we have it, the offer will re-appear in our online store and Amazon marketplace. I don't think Amazon as such has it, maybe there are offers from independent sellers, but those are usually much overpriced especially during shortage periods.

As for the new French translation, that's a question for the French team, but my *guess* would be that not soon - if they ever decide to get to it. This I just don't know.
Thank you for the answer Possibility of Being, I will wait a bit then and order directly on your site! 👍 Regarding the new edition, I would have something to wait while reading the old version Lol!😉

Well, the new French translation is on the table but we don't know exactly when the French team will be able to do it. Hoping that it will be sooner than latter.

Back
Top Bottom