Ordering Books online and Network Support

Ennio

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
If you're used to ordering books on-line (and who isn't these days?), one good place to order books mentioned on the Recommended Books List, or any titles that are currently in print, is from The Rabbit Hole.

Books by Red Pill Press which help support the network even more directly should be purchased from the QFG Bookstore or Amazon.

Purchasing books mentioned on the recommended books list from the Rabbit Hole will help support members of the forum network and you'll get the books delivered to you faster, on average, than from Amazon. The Rabbit Hole ships anywhere in the world too. And since shipping costs may vary depending on where you are, or where you'll want it sent to, you can call or write for quotes.

Thanks for your support!

Good to know which site is best for helping everyone out :)
But what about those of us who live in Europe, would it be best to order from Redpillpress uk rather than Amazon uk?
Thanks, Gaia

GAIA said:
Good to know which site is best for helping everyone out :)
But what about those of us who live in Europe, would it be best to order from Redpillpress uk rather than Amazon uk?
Thanks, Gaia

Thanks for your considering. We prefer redpillpress.co.uk for ordering since Amazon take a cut.

Ennio is not referring to RPP titles, but rather "any book in print" that you would ordinarily order online. That includes the books on our recommended reading list and more.

Laura said:
Ennio is not referring to RPP titles, but rather "any book in print" that you would ordinarily order online. That includes the books on our recommended reading list and more.

Apologies. In that case Gaia the only option at the moment would be buying from the rabbithole and shipping to Europe. The redpillpress.co.uk team could look at expanding redpillpress.co.uk offerings, even if it is just offering the recommended reading list via amazon affiliates. It would at least generate a small revenue and provide users with the complete list at a glance. Not sure on the practicalities of doing this. Thanks Ennio

Edit: name change to Gaia who asked the question

Because the Rabbit Hole is a physical store and has an account with all the big distributors, they can get any book you need and they are willing to get it and ship it anywhere in the world. You can talk to them on the phone, get a quote for book and shipping, and voila!

Since my first message was unclear about a few things, it has been modified to convey where the recommended books are best purchased from and where books by Red Pill Press are best bought from.

Thanks for clearing that up, next time I'll order from the Rabbit Hole :D
However let us know if by any chance they will be available in Europe with the same benefits for the network. ;)

I bought lots of books from the Book Depository in the UK. :-[

But will buy now some Wave books at RPP.

In my somewhat blind enthusiasm I ordered some extra copies. I could send these to the RPP address, so that you could give these away or use them, if you wish.

They are:

Fulcanelli
Mean genes
In Sheep's Clothing
Tertium Organum

Excellent I was going to *Cough* Download these in a PDF. THEN! it came to me.... I could be supporting these great writers rather than ripping them off like I do with Games, movies and pritty much anything else I can get my hands on over the net.

Thankyou. I figured now that I am making good money I'd might as well share it with those in our network. Is the Red Pill Press or The Rabbit Hole owned by members of our network?

chaps23 said:
Excellent I was going to *Cough* Download these in a PDF. THEN! it came to me.... I could be supporting these great writers rather than ripping them off like I do with Games, movies and pritty much anything else I can get my hands on over the net.

Thankyou. I figured now that I am making good money I'd might as well share it with those in our network. Is the Red Pill Press or The Rabbit Hole owned by members of our network?

Yes.

chaps23 said:

You might enjoy this old discussion about file sharing. I recently came across it, and am still trying to absorb the information inside. Definitely opened my eyes to a few angles I hadn't previously considered on the topic.

Just a quick update,

http://store.therabbitholeusa.com/

Is the new Link for the Rabbit Hole now with over 3 Million Titles, the old site no longer qorks correctly but is still active. I discovered this whilst trying to order a few books. FYI

Regards,

Brent

I want to take a moment to express my gratitude to "The Rabbit Hole Team", and Shane for the kind hand written note that was included in my shipment. Also included in my shipment was a free Signs of the Times bookmark that I was not expecting. Very timely delivery and most professional. I guess the hand written note is what really touched my heart. Thank you team, Rena.

After reading up on why Amazon's prices are so low it makes sense to me to pay the extra money and support The Rabbit Hole. Will be ordering a number of books after X-mas.

Back
Top Bottom