Ordering Books online and Network Support

Rena said:
I want to take a moment to express my gratitude to "The Rabbit Hole Team", and Shane for the kind hand written note that was included in my shipment. Also included in my shipment was a free Signs of the Times bookmark that I was not expecting. Very timely delivery and most professional. I guess the hand written note is what really touched my heart. Thank you team, Rena.

I received a small envelope containing a window cling the other day from a recent donation, and just wanted to mention that Shane's handwritten note touched me also. A very nice, unexpectedly personal touch, thank you!

Thank you for thus thread, and for bringing the Rabbit Hole to my attention! I've been ordering direct from RPP for whatever I could get, and just going through Amazing whenever RPP or the library lacked the recommended reading books I needed. I'll definitely be using Rabbit for all my other needs now.

I ordered yesterday by RPP, wave 1,2,3 in German language to Japan. Thanks for the Xmas discount! Payed with PayPal. My wife supported me with her Visa.

Edit: added information.

:D Thanks for the speeeed delivery. So happy to have the books in original here.
Pilule Rouge, you are great! :D
Merci.

Hello,

Will the new Wave 8 book be available from the QFG store?

The reason I ask is because I have ordered everything from QFG and have an account there, otherwise I will create a new account on RPP to order the new book.

Thanks

Franco said:
Hello,

The reason I ask is because I have ordered everything from QFG and have an account there, otherwise I will create a new account on RPP to order the new book.

Thanks

Yes, it should be available from QFG as soon as the books arrive from the printers, which is estimated for the last week of January.

Approaching Infinity said:
Franco said:
Hello,

Thanks

Yes, it should be available from QFG as soon as the books arrive from the printers, which is estimated for the last week of January.

Hi AI,

Ok, great, thanks.

I placed an order for some more books from RPP, but when I tried to check out Rabbit Hole, it said it was under construction. Since I'd like to order some books not published by RPP, yet I still want to support the network, is there a way to place orders through Rabbit Hole through snail mail or some other method?

whitecoast said:
I placed an order for some more books from RPP, but when I tried to check out Rabbit Hole, it said it was under construction. Since I'd like to order some books not published by RPP, yet I still want to support the network, is there a way to place orders through Rabbit Hole through snail mail or some other method?

Not at the moment. In a month or so, the new site should be up and running.

Yesterday I received four books (The Wave vol5&6 to vol8, and Secret History of The World) that I ordered from QFG store 5 weeks ago. I was quite anxious waiting for the books for fear that it will get stuck at Malaysian's customs, where many books deemed 'sensitive' by the government are banned. The package I received has no usual international postage stamps whatsoever, just an address of the local company that helps distributed it. Anyway I'm so relieved and happy now, and planning to order other books soon. Kindle store isn't available here, so books and online read are the only options for me.

Wish I'd know this sooner..

Well I've got a whole load to get so it's not too late.. definitely stopping at QFG store & RPP.
Is it still possible to get them from The Rabbit Hole?

dikiitanetsdooshi said:
Wish I'd know this sooner..

Well I've got a whole load to get so it's not too late.. definitely stopping at QFG store & RPP.
Is it still possible to get them from The Rabbit Hole?

Yep, here's the link: http://store.therabbitholeusa.com/

Wanted to express gratitude for those at The Rabbit Hole - Debugging the Universe arrived today, so happy with the surprise this morning! :cheer:

Does anyone know if www.redpillpress.com is still active? I ordered from there as I am in Canada but haven't had any response over a week. Should I be putting the order through rabbit hole instead? At the redpillpress site they have the wave volumes 1-8 as a set so that was another reason to order from there but not sure if they are still processing orders or not. Is there anywhere I can order the wave as a set?

Back
Top Bottom