Organic weed wackers

Gimpy said:
I'm learning to type one handed while I use the other to scratch her between the horns Tongue

:lol: :lol: :lol: :flowers:

My gray cat does the same thing. Only she rolls like a gator and plays the "don't drop the kitty" game. ;D

LOL My kitty Spot usually spends a great deal of time on the arm of my chair, but she is NOT happy about the goats. Spot was about 6 feet away from Hagar, holding real still just staring at him...and Hagar was holding real still just staring at her. Then Hagar suddenly goes "Baaaaaaaaaaa" REAL loud, the cat jumps straight up into the air, then both Hilda and Hagar jump straight up into the air because the cat did.

Needless to say I'm not getting much work done today :lol:

Guardian said:
Gimpy said:
I'm learning to type one handed while I use the other to scratch her between the horns Tongue

:lol: :lol: :lol: :flowers:

My gray cat does the same thing. Only she rolls like a gator and plays the "don't drop the kitty" game. ;D

LOL My kitty Spot usually spends a great deal of time on the arm of my chair, but she is NOT happy about the goats. Spot was about 6 feet away from Hagar, holding real still just staring at him...and Hagar was holding real still just starting at her. Then Hagar suddenly goes "Baaaaaaaaaaa" REAL loud, the cat jumps straight up into the air, then both Hilda and Hagar jump straight up into the air because the cat did.

Needless to say I'm not getting much work done today :lol:

:rotfl: *wipes eyes*

Oh Thank you! A much needed belly laugh! :D

Gimpy said:
:rotfl: *wipes eyes*

Oh Thank you! A much needed belly laugh! :D

A few days ago at about 5:30 am, I was awakened by a seriously frantic, non stop "BAAAAAAAAAAAAA" "BAAAAAAAAAAAAA" loud enough to rattle the windows.

Both the dog and I are up like a shot and I go flying out the back door and over the rail in my underwear and a t-shirt, with a 30/30 Winchester in hand. I got to their gate just in time to see a squirrel fleeing their food dish. :lol:

When I turned around to go back inside, I noticed that the residents of the three cabins closest to us had also gotten up and come outside to see what was making the goats scream like they were being slaughtered. Of course they couldn't see the squirrel, just me standing there in my underdrawers, holding a big gun. All you can really do in a situation like that is smile and wave.

"This has been a test of the Emergency Goats in Distress System." :P

LOL! Well at least those goats are keeping you on your toes. They're probably thinking, "Now who's in charge?" ;)

Heimdallr said:
LOL! Well at least those goats are keeping you on your toes. They're probably thinking, "Now who's in charge?" ;)

I predict that there will be a showdown here soon to decide who's really in charge. It's between Hilda and Spot (the cat) Apparently Hagar, Lilly (the dog) and I aren't even in the running. ;D

I've also found that I need to be a bit more careful about how I phrase some of the things I say. I THOUGHT I told a friend of mine that I was going to get some light weight shorts or PJs to wear to bed because of the goats. Somehow, through the joys of cell phone usage, it turned into "Betsy's getting her goats pajamas to wear to bed" Not long after, I got a rather unusual phone call from another friend of mine, and I could tell something was wrong...but I didn't know what until she asked me
"Are you letting those goats sleep in the bed with you?" :jawdrop:

5-10 years from now there will probably be someone on Usenet swearing up and down that I slept with goats :rolleyes:

Maybe you should wear your "superwoman" outfit. That might show them who's boss! And I can just imagine your neighbours looks at 5.30am in the morning too! :lol:

Guardian said:
"Are you letting those goats sleep in the bed with you?" :jawdrop:

5-10 years from now there will probably be someone on Usenet swearing up and down that I slept with goats :rolleyes:

:rotfl:

Guardian said:
I would say meat makes up about 75% of my diet, but I don't think I could eat a critter I'd gotten to know first. Once it has a name, its status is no longer "on the table"

I was horrified with the story a Korean friend of a friend told me yesterday - when he was little he was told the family dog was no longer around because it had gone to "a special farm for doggies." He discovers ten years later that his grandmother had killed the dog and eaten it :shock: He says it's fairly normal practice in China and Korea to not only eat dogs, but that pets are very much on the table! He came back at me with, "but everyone eats chickens, so why not dogs?" I let it slide cause it's completely acceptable to his cultural upbringing.

Hagar got Ann's lap first, and Hilda was not happy ....looked her right in the face made a very funny little indignant bleating noise like "Make room for me too."

Hilda_Hagar_Ann2.jpg

Hilda_Hagar_Ann.jpg

Kniall said:

Guardian said:
I would say meat makes up about 75% of my diet, but I don't think I could eat a critter I'd gotten to know first. Once it has a name, its status is no longer "on the table"

I was horrified with the story a Korean friend of a friend told me yesterday - when he was little he was told the family dog was no longer around because it had gone to "a special farm for doggies." He discovers ten years later that his grandmother had killed the dog and eaten it :shock: He says it's fairly normal practice in China and Korea to not only eat dogs, but that pets are very much on the table! He came back at me with, "but everyone eats chickens, so why not dogs?" I let it slide cause it's completely acceptable to his cultural upbringing.

Mental note to self: No tenants recently immigrated from China or Korea allowed :scared:

Guardian said:
Hagar got Ann's lap first, and Hilda was not happy ....looked her right in the face made a very funny little indignant bleating noise like "Make room for me too."

They are just ridiculously cute..............

Guardian said:

aah the jealousy factor. animals can be so funny.

Nomad said:
Guardian said:

aah the jealousy factor. animals can be so funny.

Yeah... and I find their honesty refreshing. Hilda looked Ann and Hagar right in the face and said "I want snuggles and attention too, make room for me" ...and they did. People come with two hands for a reason :P

Back
Top Bottom