Orgonites

Bojan71 said:
Are orgonites in any way useful?

Hi Bojan71,

If you use your good friend the "search function", you will find many threads that speak about orgonite.

Happy searching and finding.

Thank you Gandalf...

So, what thinks Cass. group about orgonites?

I think it makes sense to deal with Orgonites, and that they can be stronger than single crystals, because they are composed of a crystal ....

Bojan71 said:
Thank you Gandalf...

So, what thinks Cass. group about orgonites?

I think it makes sense to deal with Orgonites, and that they can be stronger than single crystals, because they are composed of a crystal ....
I am not sure whether orgonites you find in market creates orgone or not. But here is what i see in sessions
September 24, 2001
(L) Do orgone accumulators make rain?
A: No.
Q: (L) Do orgone accumulators accumulate orgone? {giggling}
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What is orgone?
A: Life-force.
Q: (L) What is life-force? (A) What is the closest expression in physical terms?
A: EM substrate.
Q: (A) What is substrate?
A: Base.
Q: (L) How does EM substrate or base... (A) Vacuum point? Vacuum.
A: Close.
Q: (A) Something related to what people call zero point energy?
A: Close.
Q: (A) Something related to 1969?
A: Pronto!
Q: (L) I want to know how to make rain. I think that is a handy thing to know. Is there a way?
A: Sure.
Q: (L) Is there a simple way, like making orgone shooter things?
2001-10-31
Q: (L) Well Bruce has some questions so I'm going to take Bruce's questions first. Bruce asks, Is the concept of Orgone energy as rediscovered by Albert Pike the same as the Odic Force as presented by Baron von Reichenbach?
Q: (L) Is understanding the Scottish rite helpful in understanding and using this energy?
A: Not really.
Q: Is orgone the energy used to power the pyramid at Giza?
Q: (L) Is orgone the energy used to power Stonehenge?
A: No
Q: (L) Can orgone energy be used to cure disease?
A: Helps.
Q: (L) Is it the same energy used in the silicon wand that you have previously discussed?
Q: (L) Is silicon needed to use orgone energy?
Q: (L) Can orgone energy be used to activate the part of the DNA that has been burned away or deactivated by light?
A: Not necessary
Q: (L) Okay, is the geometry of the Elder Futhark alphabet helpful in harnessing orgone energy?
Q: (L) Is the orgone energy concept helpful in completing Unified Field Theory?
A: Portal necessary for UFT, orgone is universal.
Q: (L) Is orgone energy the same force that was discovered by the Vril Society to develop propulsion into outer space?
Q: (L) Is this Odic Force the same that emanates from crystals as used in Atlantis?
A: No, this has been covered.
Q: (L) Yes I know. Ummm...Did the Egyptians use this force with a metal head band wrapped around the forehead?
Q: (L) Is iron necessary to use this energy?
Q: (L) Does this force have a positive and negative component to it?
Q: (L) Did Einstein acknowledge the concept of orgone energy?
Q: (L) Did it help him with his UFT?
Q: (L) Did the government use orgone energy in the Philadelphia Experiment?
Q: (L) Can orgone energy be used for transportation from one spot on Earth to another?
Sept. 14, 2002
Q: (V) You had a cornflower blue spot on your arm? (L) No, it was on my belly, but...(V) What did you think about it when you saw it? (L) Well, it freaked me out because it had tiny hole in the middle of it. (V) Mine started out real pretty cornflower blue and then developed into bruise colors. (L) Well, mine came with a dream. I dreamed that something shot up out of me into the atmosphere one night. The next day, in the bath, I noticed that I had this spot and this hole in it right where this thing had shot up out of me in the dream. Well, in the dream, it was almost like a little rocket that shot up out of me and when it shot up to the roof of the house it opened like an umbrella and floated down. (V to Montalk) Now I remember you talking about orgone being a blue color, did you not? (Montalk) Yes. (V) Is there any relationship to orgone?

A: No. Blue color is physiological response the same way a blister is physical response to heat.

Bojan71, years ago I came across a forum call the warriormatrix.com where it's members are actively experimenting with orgonite devices; they appear to approach the subject in a scientific manner, sharing there results and observations with others on the forum. They make no bonifide claims and admit that it's difficult to prove results from using their devices. At the very least, some of these devices are strikingly beautiful.

A link they provided discusses the science behind orgonite and its suspected qualities of absorbing harmful EMF radiation, which I feel is the primary benefit of having orgonite in the vicinity of EMF emitting devices.
http://iicbe.org/upload/8261C0114141.pdf (from Int'l Journal of Advances in Agricultural & Environmental Engg. (IJAAEE) Vol. 1, Issue1(2014) ISSN 2349-1523 EISSN 2349-1531

Abstract

Electromagnetic radiation is increasing along with the development of technology, especially electronic
households with Electrical properties, causing physiological interference and neurological or sensitivity symptoms. This study was conducted to provide a solution to overcome the effects of electromagnetic radiation. Orgonite was prepared by combining resin, quartz crystals, and metals by utilizing waste metal lathe both iron and aluminum. The principle of orgonite based on absorption method, so the material can be used as electromagnetic radiation absorber, by testing using Electromagnetic Field Meters (EMF).
Orgonite has absorption of electromagnetic radiation with the best composition on Metal: quartz at 5:5. At the radiation source 407mG, the efficiency of iron absorption in orgonite, up to 24.07862%, and aluminum orgonite reach 13.02211%. Increasing source of electromagnetic radiation given, so that the absorption of iron orgonite material up to 80.70175%, while the aluminum orgonite decrease in radiation efficiency of 1000 mG.

Once one understands the concepts of orgonite and the variances in properties depending on the various metals and crystal combinations used in the matrix, it is quite easy to make your own devices. The warriormatrix website has a LOT of experimenter contributions on techniques and outcomes; even the shape of the orgonite, whether it be cylindrical, conical, pyramidal, or half spherical seem to have a different effect on the absorption and conversion of EM radiation. From what I recall, the metal matrix absorbs and disrupts EMF and the crystal/copper wire embedded inside the orgonite reorganizes the "energy" into a harmless, possibly beneficial energy. That's simplistic, I admit, but that was my take away.

Back
Top Bottom