Ouija Board, Channeling.

Bo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Has anyone ever here tried channeling, while having the knowledge of the C's ? understanding of psychopaths and free will?

Hi,
My usual answer to anyone who asks if they should "experiment" is "Not unless you have done a couple full-bore exorcisms successfully." That's the next podcast topic...

Laura
(from http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=46)

I understand that doing ''full- bore exorcisms'' is a experience and a good preparation for such things like channeling, I have read the articles of laura about channeling and did listen to the podcast's, and I know that most importantly about channeling is also asking the right questions, as soon a negative entity sees that you are ''stupid'' it will of course try to manipulate, but what if you try channeling while having the knowledge about psychopaths the C's and so many things, lets say I wanted to buy an Ouija board and try to channel I can then use the knowledge I have gained from the C material , self observations, understanding of manipulation / psychopaths and apply that knowledge while channeling , it seems to me that like this, one is possible to achieve an entity from higher realms, this also reminds me of Don Juan which talks about allies, the C's are pretty much an ally of Laura.
But then you ask , why do you want to channel anyway? we have already one of the best channelers which is Laura, and I suppose that the best way to ''discover'' and asking your self is by REALLY asking yourself, and trough hard work of reading and reading and reading one is also able to understand truth.

So basically I want to try an experiment with an ouija board , applying my knowledge with the intentions of sharing truth.
I also understand that if I have question about a subject, I can just keep on reading and reading until I get my answer, one does not need to channel at all, but I would like to experience it as a way to gain more inspiration and experience of the other realms.

What are your thoughts about this?

I read Laura's article on channeling:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/chan2.htm

It is advised that we read the recommended readings listed in her article before we "start" channeling, even we know about C's, psychopaths, and free will. I think that what you meant by "reading Laura's articles." I, for one, am not going to try it. If and when you are going to channel on ouija board as an experiment, don't do it alone (since you haven't mentioned doing it with someone else).

How do you know that when you are writing, you're actually channelling? I believe Ark touched on that, but not sure where I read that from. Perhaps on Physic and Mysterious?

Anyway, that's my thought.

Thanks for that fast replies!

ZS said:
It is advised that we read the recommended readings listed in her article before we "start" channeling,
True, it actually makes perfect sense what the C's mean with ''they have earned this communication'' and reading all those books , wow would takes years to read, so I will pass on the idea, and just focus on self observations and gaining more knowledge.

Beau said:
You should read The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts: A Riveting Investigation Into Channeling and Spirit Guides. It might make you think twice about channeling as a hobby.
Thanks for the link, will buy it and read it, sounds very interesting.

Then there is this:

18 April 98

Q: (A) I was exchanging e-mail with a Spanish guy, and this
Spanish guy was a funny guy, he was very interested in
this Cassiopaean business. But, he wanted to have a proof
of some kind. I was trying to explain to him that it was
impossible to have proof. So, I was asking myself why I
cannot ask even a simple mathematical question. I am sure
I would not get an answer, and I would like to know why?

A: Because, as you know, mathematics is a concrete field of
study, as opposed to an abstract one. Oh yes, there is
theoretical mathematics, and some types of mathematics
involve variable interpretation. But... in general terms,
we are speaking of a scientific field which connects
concepts in order to uncover truths. Therefore, to employ
mathematical communication in this conduit would likely
rob one of the free will initiative in respect to
learning.

Q: (A) I don't understand. For instance, if I ask for the
square root of seven, why can't you answer. Don't you
know or don't you want to tell me?

A: Do you know it?

Q: (A) I don't know it right off hand, but I can compute it
in two minutes. Then I will know it.

A: Then there is no need to tell you, is there?

Q: (A) There is no need to tell me, but that is the idea.
Okay, I want to ask about jobs. First of all, I am trying
all possible options...

A: We wish to reiterate something further on this subject
Arkadiusz, and for anyone else in need of the following
"prove" our existence. If one has faith and is willing to
learn, to explore new realms and to discover what will one
"day" be commonplace awareness profile, then no "proof" is
necessary. If, on the other hand, one is of the opposite
psychic orientation, then no amount of proof is adequate.

Q: (A) Yes, I think it is like the story of the crocodile
skin where you can make wishes, and with every wish it
becomes smaller. And, you are told that when it becomes
too small, then you die. And, of course, you try, and say
'let me do one more wish...' and that is it. Once you
make the choice to ask and not do the work, then it
becomes easier and easier and you want more and more...
and your own will and force becomes smaller and smaller...

(L) I think that the most important thing that has come
out of this channeling is that sometimes the C's sort of
trick me into trying something and they pique my curiosity
and I go out and DO something that results in a learning
experience that is truly awesome. And the important thing
is, getting out and doing the work actually makes you
stronger. And, like you just said, each time you make the
choice to NOT go after the answer yourself, to try and get
it the easy way, it makes you weaker and lessens who you
are. It is sort of a nonlinear principle that can lead to
all kinds of things.

(A) Anyhow, apart from asking the
questions that I CAN answer, there is this question of
whether they are able, at all, to answer mathematical
questions? Why are they not able to use mathematical
language... I did not get it.

(L) Well, if they gave us
the math that told us these conceptual truths, we would
have lost something HUGE in the way of strength and free
will. Like those sources that supposedly gave the secrets
of the bomb... and other sources that just give and give
all sorts of things and you can clearly see the
deterioration of those involved...

(F) Yes, and the
crucial point is the robbing of free will INITIATIVE.

(L) So, it is a VERY SUBTLE thing.

(A) Yes, I understand that
if they give a precise answer, then you are given the
answer and have not connected the concepts that bring the
math together.
And this:

7 Nov 1998

Q: (L) Okay, I'll shut up! (BRH) Is there any way I can
contact you guys directly?

A: Well, [BRH], only if you present yourself into the
presence of these 3rd densities here. Remember, their
request was hard earned, and one of them has been
channeling throughout this incarnation, much to his
detriment. Those neighborhood kids usually do not respond
favorably to psychic awareness, now do they? Another one
here has literally turned the world upside down in search
of the greatest truths for all of humanity, much to her
potential peril. And the third one here had to endure
almost unimaginable hardships and tests of stamina in
order to realize his destined path of bringing your 3rd
density realm to the brink of 4th density transitional
adjustment. So, the path is open to you. Wanna follow?!?

I had "what-if" toughts about channeling as an experiment before I knew the potential downsides/dangers associated with it. I then asked another user and he told me that he had tried it once and lost control of (dont remember exactly) his hands or his body at the night after the try.
Made me think trice about it :)

I think understanding you Adam. I'm also very curious about channeling and about seeing how it works. I would like to see someone doing it just to see by myself that there's something out there! Well, this is curiousity. I was thinking once to try to do it with some friends but then I asked myself : -apart curiousity what are my other objectives? - heu... nothing
-Am I sure I know exactely what to do and what to avoid to do? - heu... not really.
- Am I sure to be secure and to be protected against any harm or any unknown danger? - not at all.
Having childish souls we are vulnerable. we learn it everytime we are abducted during our slipping and "tortured" when we gain some sensible knowledge. Channeling is opening a door. When you open it you can look outside, but sometimes you cannot prevent what is outside to enter inside. I've decided not to try channeling because I really believe it dangerous and harmfull and god only knows (it's an expression) how I'm tempted to experiment it! But sometimes one have to put aside temptations and to look into what is more important : knowledge and knowledge of self.
Oh, another point : chaneling is not the only way to see if there is something out there, just look around, and you'll see how our "reality" is strange, and you will see how the outthere is hidden behind the here and now :) .
very friendly :)

A: We wish to reiterate something further on this subject
Arkadiusz, and for anyone else in need of the following
"prove" our existence. If one has faith and is willing to
learn, to explore new realms and to discover what will one
"day" be commonplace awareness profile, then no "proof" is
necessary.
If, on the other hand, one is of the opposite
psychic orientation, then no amount of proof is adequate.
this is so true..we don't need to channel at all to get information(since the C's already did show us that we can teach ourself), if we really want to understand a subject we can just go on a search and collect data and I am sure that 6th density beings will help us with signs and inspiration without us even knowing about it, I think for most people this ''desire'' to try channeling has more to do with curiosity(because somewhere in your mind you want confirmation), and ''wow would be awesome if I could do that as well!'' without wanting to do the hard work of learning everything.
What the C's learned me is that if I truly want to know the truth about a particular subject and if I truly invest lots of time in it that I will find it.

MKRNHR said:
I think understanding you Adam. I'm also very curious about channeling and about seeing how it works. I would like to see someone doing it just to see by myself that there's something out there! Well, this is curiousity. I was thinking once to try to do it with some friends but then I asked myself : -apart curiousity what are my other objectives? - heu... nothing
-Am I sure I know exactely what to do and what to avoid to do? - heu... not really.
- Am I sure to be secure and to be protected against any harm or any unknown danger? - not at all.
Having childish souls we are vulnerable. we learn it everytime we are abducted during our slipping and "tortured" when we gain some sensible knowledge. Channeling is opening a door. When you open it you can look outside, but sometimes you cannot prevent what is outside to enter inside. I've decided not to try channeling because I really believe it dangerous and harmfull and god only knows (it's an expression) how I'm tempted to experiment it! But sometimes one have to put aside temptations and to look into what is more important : knowledge and knowledge of self.
Oh, another point : chaneling is not the only way to see if there is something out there, just look around, and you'll see how our "reality" is strange, and you will see how the outthere is hidden behind the here and now :) .
very friendly :)
yes it is indeed very tempting but very dangerous without having LOTS of knowledge about it,
and Laura has already opened the door for us, and most of my questions are already answered by the C's and some by doing my own work, I think one of the most important messages which the C's give to the masses is that you can just teach yourself if you are truly looking for the truth.

Adam said:
I think for most people this 'desire' to try channeling has more to do with curiosity (because somewhere in your mind you want confirmation), and 'wow would be awesome if I could do that as well!' without wanting to do the hard work of learning everything.
Channelling is a realm of unknown possibilities. While it is our curiosity to explore, it is best to do so with awareness of every possible dangers, every possible attacks (if you think you know all of the possible dangers, keep on thinking of more, buddy). Sometime, our curiosity is short term (that is one of the dangers) and we may never learn unless we fuel our curiosity with "soul quest" (passion for knowledge). It may be dangerous that we try to search in what we want (seeing what we want to see) with narrow mind-set. However, with an aim in mind, we would receive more than what we wanted (and with no disappointments).

It is always best to cover all bases before we even touch the plant called poison ivy.

Adam said:
and I am sure that 6th density beings will help us with signs and inspiration without us even knowing about it.
Yes indeed, who knows after all? :)

Hi everybody

Reading this thread i have to share my experience with Ouija.

Since i have memory i have been answering me a lot of questions, that my environment can't answer. One of the things was to know about what happen after the death trying to make sense to this life.

When i was a teenager about 13 years old, i heard about the Ouija in a Boy's Scout excursion. It was told to me that people could speak with the spirits of the deads, but there were evil beings too. I spoke about this with a lot of children and there were chilling stories and wonderful stories about it. The idea was in my mind but there was fear too.

A friend that spent his hollydays in the same location that my family told me one summer about the Ouija and we shared information about it. He revealed that in his town, he "played" with his friends doing Ouija sessions and if the things were made in a right way nothing bad could happened, so i asked a lot of questions about it. Finally the curiosity was stronger than the fear... i had to know... if it was truth i had to speak to some spirit proving the life after the death.

We decided to take a paper and write in it all the letters and words, and foreseing that things go wrong we could be able to burn the paper that theorically was the medium to comunicate, breaking all the process. My friend told me that he knew some words to say at the begining to be protected... i don't remember exactly but it was something like: "We're protected in a circle of fire..... bla bla" (don't remember more). So we put the paper in the ground and began with questions after the salute .... i don't remember if we ask the name of the entity or intentions, once i see that the ring we used was moving over the paper the show started, obviously you can imagine the stupid questions about girls, the spirit told me that the name of my girlfriend will be Ana B ( when the ring arrived to the B and tried to take otther way to the next letter a little stone under the paper stopped it), some years later i meet a girl called Ana Belen that was my girlfriend for two years and half (aprox) but this is another thing, i only comment it because i remembered the Ouija experience when i met her.

Well the poin is that the session was normally but at the end when we watched the time and spoke to the spirit about leaving and end the sesion, he/she/it refused, it was a shock to me because i felt a bad sensation... so we proceed to the initial design and burned the paper. I was shocked and nervous but i can assure you that it was the slowler combustion of a paper that i haver ever seen... it looks to me like if the paper resist being burned. When we left the place I realized that i felt weak like if i were lacking energy during the experiment.

Conclusion:

I was looking for proofs, and i find them. All the proofs i need were inside me, my intuition said to me that the death is not the end, but i wanted proofs and the scare was the proof i needed to catalog the Ouija more seriously.

I don't know if i'll repeat the experience in the future, but be sure i have to know exactly what i'm doing. Ouija is not a game.

Greetings!!

:shock:
Reading pirataloko experience with writing letters I remember having done it with the neighbourhood kids.
It didn't work. And the kids wanted to speak to "the devil". So we put a Qur'an book in fire and urinated on it :-[
but still, nothing happened and I told them that this game was stupid and not funny. A few hours later we had an important earthquake (October 89) and with the kids we thought later that it was god's response to our sin...
I don't know why I have nerver associated this little game with the Ouija issue I'm reading about for years now :O
(Actually I am recording a lot of forgotten souvenirs as if I had intentionally erased them..)

pirataloko said:
Conclusion:

I was looking for proofs, and i find them. All the proofs i need were inside me, my intuition said to me that the death is not the end, but i wanted proofs and the scare was the proof i needed to catalog the Ouija more seriously.

I don't know if i'll repeat the experience in the future, but be sure i have to know exactly what i'm doing. Ouija is not a game.

Greetings!!

Absolutely Piratoloko,
what comes to my mind: rituals are no protection, only knowledge is, to put it very plainly.

Have a look in the following linked sites, eventually you know them already:

Spirit board - Ouija Video

and the video Laura has been done:

Knowledge and being

Bo said:
So basically I want to try an experiment with an ouija board , applying my knowledge with the intentions of sharing truth.

I also understand that if I have question about a subject, I can just keep on reading and reading until I get my answer, one does not need to channel at all, but I would like to experience it as a way to gain more inspiration and experience of the other realms.

What are your thoughts about this?

You know, I have a board on my shelf that has sat unused for the past decade. Got it in the same mindset as yourself - "oh, just want to experiment and like totally connect and get these awesome answers". I pulled it out a total on one time and sat there by myself for a few minutes with the thing not moving at all. Well, maybe there was some funny tension, whatever. Then I put it back in the box and it's still there.

Now I realise how silly that first attempt was and how badly things could have gone. Suppose I was charged enough and something came through - it could have ended up in tears. Possibly possession and complete insanity. Maybe - maybe not. The odds are unknown but the costs are great.

I also know now that I'm still work in progress and full of gaps in understanding. I was reckless and naive - knowledge less. All I know now is that I know barely anything at all.

You mention the intent of sharing truth. Well, that is assuming that "truth" comes through in your experiment. And aren't you doing a good job already by working on FAQs, contributing to the group and all sorts of impressive things? What else do you propose to achieve?

Reading helps and can be boring and slow. But channelling can be even slower. The letters might trickle in, you'll have to validate your messages and work hard on recovery and deflecting attacks. And yet, you can gain massive amounts of knowledge just from living and observing yourself in interactions with others. If you do have the knowledge of psychopaths, can you spot one? How do you react to them? Can you share that understanding?

Or is it purely theoretical? (That's not really knowledge)

It is possible to gain inspiration and experience other realms out in nature, while creating art or working on an intense mathematical problem. That can be shared also.

John Keel discusses the paranormal phenomena in his excellent "Operation Trojan Horse". He talks about neurotics being the primary target for the ultra-terrestrials. He explains how manifestations are possible by draining the energy (and perhaps matter) of the mediums. Are you prepared for that?

I will never look at the world in the same way after reading his books. I see metaphysical phenomena in a whole different light now; my yearning for "experiments" has faded.

Ask yourself the question, "Can I be responding to a signal that is urging me to open the floodgates so that my experiment can lead me to total destruction? Due to my involvement in this group and due to the helping hand I am giving."

Dunno, just found your post and since you asked for an opinion, this is what came through for you. In a seamless continuous flow. No boards. But was it channelled?

:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom