Ouvrages recommandés - Recommended books

Excellent list, Sunrise. Just makes us more painfully aware of how little has actually been translated. How about adding cognitive science books if any can be found?

Bonjour a tous :D
Je suis nouveau
Je poste dans cette rubrique car je suis a la recherche d'un ouvrage de Ouspensky en FRANCAIS depuis 30ans
Quelqu'un en aurait fait une traduction ?
En vous remerciant de votre aide

Hello Pierre Lerouge,
Do you mean this one? http://www.amazon.fr/Fragments-dun-enseignement-inconnu-Ouspensky/dp/223405625X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353613286&sr=8-1

Pierre Lerouge said:
Bonjour a tous :D
Je suis nouveau
Je poste dans cette rubrique car je suis a la recherche d'un ouvrage de Ouspensky en FRANCAIS depuis 30ans
Quelqu'un en aurait fait une traduction ?
En vous remerciant de votre aide

Hi Pierre Lerouge,

Welcome to our forum. ;)

Could you tell us what is the title of Ouspensky's book that you are looking for in French ?

And since you are new, we recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

mkrnhr said:
Hello Pierre Lerouge,
Do you mean this one? http://www.amazon.fr/Fragments-dun-enseignement-inconnu-Ouspensky/dp/223405625X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353613286&sr=8-1

Just a word to say i saw it in an edition by "j'ai lu" too now, in a small format.

Bonjour a ,mkrhr ,Gandalf et ,Sebbe :D :D :D :D :D
Merci de vos postes !
Je suis Français et ne maitrise pas la langue Anglaise
J'ai donc beaucoup de difficulté sur votre forum
Je suis a la recherche du book de Ouspensky intitulé TERTIUM ORGANUM EN FRANCAIS (depuis 30 ans)
Il ni a que des éditions en ANGLAIS
J'ai déjà lu "fragment d'un enseignement inconnu"
Vu mes difficulté a naviguer sur le forum ,je fait ici une rapide présentation :
50 ans de recherche de l'éveil
Je suis la voie du TAO depuis 12 ans
la 4e voie (Gurdjief,Ouspensky et surtout BORIS MOURAVIEFF)
de même que les voie directes Adveita Vedanta
Ceci avec des maitres !
J'ai pratiqué aussi un peux l'alchimie !
JE SUIS OBLIGE D'UTILIDER UN TRADUCTEUR POUR VOUS LIRE !!!!!!!

Bonjour Pierre

à ma connaissance, ce livre n'a jamais été traduit en français, voilà pourquoi tu ne le trouves pas...

Hello Pierre

to my knowledge, this book has never been translated in french, that's why you don't find it...

Bonjour et merci Maat :D
C'est bien ce que je pensais !
J'avais l'espoir que quelqu'un aurait fait une traduction pour son usage personnel !!!
tant pis pour moi :( :( :( :( :(

Belibaste:

Histoire

L’Histoire secrète du monde - Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Le 11 septembre : l’ultime vérité - Laura Knight-Jadczyk et Joe Quinn
La Controverse de Sion - Douglas Reed (disponible uniquement sur Internet)
La Porte des Etoiles - Picknet et Prince
Le nouveau Pearl Harbour - David Ray Griffin
Mondes en Collision - Immanuel Velikovsky
Fulcanelli - Patrick Rivière
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:08:01 AM by Adaryn »

The controversy of Zion is now available in hardcopy in french. It can be ordered from Kontrekulture:

http://www.kontrekulture.com/produit/la-controverse-de-sion

La controverse de Sion est maintenant disponible en version papier sur Kontrekulture.

Shinzenbi said:
The controversy of Zion is now available in hardcopy in french. It can be ordered from Kontrekulture:

http://www.kontrekulture.com/produit/la-controverse-de-sion

La controverse de Sion est maintenant disponible en version papier sur Kontrekulture.

Thanks for this information. That's a good news for French reader since "The controversy of Zion" is certainly one of the most important book in the political/historical field.

Hi all members, hello Belibaste,
I came to this forum because i was searching for the french version of the book "Women Who Love Psychopaths", from Sandra L. Brown.
My research lead me here, where I see the title of this book listed in the post of Sunrise the 2/5/2011 in this same forum subject.

I do not well understand the aim of these lists. Is it a wishlist of traduction of certain books ?
I was just searching to find and buy this book in french, it's not for me but for someone who do not master english.
Thus my question is simple : does this book exists in french ? It could really help her.

Maybe Belibaste you could answer me, i would be very pleased.
I'm french speaking person, you seem too, but preferred to write here in english, in case of.

Regards

dredger said:
Hi all members, hello Belibaste,
I came to this forum because i was searching for the french version of the book "Women Who Love Psychopaths", from Sandra L. Brown.
My research lead me here, where I see the title of this book listed in the post of Sunrise the 2/5/2011 in this same forum subject.

I do not well understand the aim of these lists. Is it a wishlist of traduction of certain books ?
I was just searching to find and buy this book in french, it's not for me but for someone who do not master english.
Thus my question is simple : does this book exists in french ? It could really help her.

Maybe Belibaste you could answer me, i would be very pleased.
I'm french speaking person, you seem too, but preferred to write here in english, in case of.

Regards

Hi dredger,

Welcome to our forum. ;)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Unfortunately, the book of Sandra L. Brown "Women who loves psychopaths" has not been translated to French so far.

We have a recommended books list in English that we encourage all members of this forum to read. It is a kind of wishing list if you want to have a better understanding of the world, your body, your mind...

So since we have many members whose mother tongue is French, Belibaste has created a list for the French readers from the English list. And when a English book had not been translated, he tried to find something similar in French.

Here is a book that I read in English and could make a good start-up of the diet for a non-English speaker:

Le modèle paléo [Broché]
Mark Sisson (Auteur)
_http://www.amazon.fr/mod%C3%A8le-pal%C3%A9o-Mark-Sisson/dp/236549000X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357072419&sr=1-1#

If it's Mark Sisson's Primal Blueprint in French, then it has guidelines, short synopsis of each chapter and so forth. Mark Sisson is a brilliant writer, very entertaining and boils down the paleo diet in a very easy way.

Pierre Lerouge said:
Bonjour et merci Maat :D
C'est bien ce que je pensais !
J'avais l'espoir que quelqu'un aurait fait une traduction pour son usage personnel !!!
tant pis pour moi :( :( :( :( :(

Salut Pierre,

Je comprends entièrement ce que tu ressens. Ma lange originale est aussi le Français (du Québec) alors je comprends parfaitement c'est quoi avoir à naviguer à travers un océan d'Anglais. Mais bon, que veux-tu, c'est la vie. Je peux certainement t'aider pour de petites choses (n'hésites pas à me le demander) mais tu va devoir faire le gros du travail par toi-même malheureusement.

Je te souhaite bon courage mon ami!

Jean-Marc

--///--

Hi Pierre,

I understand entirely what you are feeling. My original language is also French (from Québec) so I understand perfectly what it is to navigate through an ocean of English. Well, what do you want, it is life. I can certainly help you for little things (don't hesitate to ask me) but you are going to have to do most of the job by yourself unfortunately.

I wish you great courage my firend!

Jean-Marc (John-Mark in English)

Back
Top Bottom