Paficic Rim final scene. Calvary reloaded?

altomaltes

Padawan Learner
I always wondered about the role of the "bad thief" on the Christ Golgota mith. The descent into a well populated inferno of the main chararcter had also no sense for me. Miths always have many layers of occult knowlowedge, and I thing that sort of things resonate against the subtle bodies of creative people.
When I saw this film ( Pacific Rim, 1st one, years ago ), altougth is a very naïve story, the final scene hat me like a ton of bricks, this was for me a mock up of Calvary script. There was also thee material bodies on a deadly fate, animated by highter conciusness: The Christ, the good guy and the bad guy. Well, the bad guy was the key to grant access the "Body of Christ" to this hellish realm an detonate the flesh leaving the soul undamaged, destroying all the demons business. Also the body was as important as the spirit, in this strategy. An event dificult to forget to all that STS minions.

I always wondered about the role of the "bad thief" on the Christ Golgota mith. The descent into a well populated inferno of the main chararcter had also no sense for me. Miths always have many layers of occult knowlowedge, and I thing that sort of things resonate against the subtle bodies of creative people.
When I saw this film ( Pacific Rim, 1st one, years ago ), altougth is a very naïve story, the final scene hat me like a ton of bricks, this was for me a mock up of Calvary script. There was also thee material bodies on a deadly fate, animated by highter conciusness: The Christ, the good guy and the bad guy. Well, the bad guy was the key to grant access the "Body of Christ" to this hellish realm an detonate the flesh leaving the soul undamaged, destroying all the demons business. Also the body was as important as the spirit, in this strategy. An event dificult to forget to all that STS minions.

What do you mean by Calvary script? What script are you referring to?

What do you mean by Calvary script? What script are you referring to?
The death of Jesus on mount Calvariy. It was written, hence script.
I think this history, has many hard to explain elements, but all of them neccesary for the outcome.
I always wonder the role of the bad thief on the history, and why Jesus, as Christ had to descend to inferno.
But the movie, at the end solves the paradox in a smart way. The body of the bad guy is the key to get access to hell, becase it belongs to, once in, the body of Christ causes havoc and mayhem, while the spirit is liberated.
Another mistery for me was the paper of Judas, but thath one is easy. In my opinion, Judas wanted Jesus to be a ruler, with him as one of his ministers, once Jusus was not interested on that, he put him in a limit situation, by revealing the location jesus hid, and force him to use his power and start a revolution, but Jesus did not call legions of angels, and judas failed, so the suicide. Any politician like Kissinger will do the same thing as Judas on same situation. This is called diplomacy, or realpolitik, if you want

The death of Jesus on mount Calvariy. It was written, hence script.
I think this history, has many hard to explain elements, but all of them neccesary for the outcome.
I always wonder the role of the bad thief on the history, and why Jesus, as Christ had to descend to inferno.
But the movie, at the end solves the paradox in a smart way. The body of the bad guy is the key to get access to hell, becase it belongs to, once in, the body of Christ causes havoc and mayhem, while the spirit is liberated.
Another mistery for me was the paper of Judas, but thath one is easy. In my opinion, Judas wanted Jesus to be a ruler, with him as one of his ministers, once Jusus was not interested on that, he put him in a limit situation, by revealing the location jesus hid, and force him to use his power and start a revolution, but Jesus did not call legions of angels, and judas failed, so the suicide. Any politician like Kissinger will do the same thing as Judas on same situation. This is called diplomacy, or realpolitik, if you want

Have you read Laura's new book, Paleochristianity?

Have you read Laura's new book, Paleochristianity?
At last can answer!
We are slaves of the time!!

Well, not this one.
I'm very satisfied with the books recommended in this forum. "Darknes Over Tibet" is my favourite. "Hostage to the devil" is heavy as a brick, and difficult to read, but is the perfect handbook of ways of corruption, so it pays the effort. "Transurfing" exposes the wires that drive the puppets, altought I think its source is a negative one, and must be taken with care.

I think ( whortless personal opinion ) Laura has two ways of expressing herself. While in the sessions soemtime can fall in some prejudice and erratic goals, as everybody; this radically changes in the writings. They have focus, integration, wide vision, expressive richness and lots of intuition. This intuition allows to relate facts, spilled over space and time leading to a sharp knowlowedge and well founded conclussions.
Also the rythm of that texts make the reading pleasurable, at last for me.

This book could be good idea, but not in summer, sun and sand are better.

At last can answer!
We are slaves of the time!!

Well, not this one.
I'm very satisfied with the books recommended in this forum. "Darknes Over Tibet" is my favourite. "Hostage to the devil" is heavy as a brick, and difficult to read, but is the perfect handbook of ways of corruption, so it pays the effort. "Transurfing" exposes the wires that drive the puppets, altought I think its source is a negative one, and must be taken with care.

I think ( whortless personal opinion ) Laura has two ways of expressing herself. While in the sessions soemtime can fall in some prejudice and erratic goals, as everybody; this radically changes in the writings. They have focus, integration, wide vision, expressive richness and lots of intuition. This intuition allows to relate facts, spilled over space and time leading to a sharp knowlowedge and well founded conclussions.
Also the rythm of that texts make the reading pleasurable, at last for me.

This book could be good idea, but not in summer, sun and sand are better.

I just finished reading Paleochristianity (even though it is sun and sand season), and it is incredible! I'd recommend it for you, since your question talks about the history of Christianity, and I see that some of the conclusions you're attempting to draw seem based on a hypothesis that the Bible is history. Laura's new book goes straight into the mess of the origins of Christianity - a sort of 'objective report on the ground' of what was happening at that time. Long story short - it's not what we think.

If you get around to reading it, you'll find some new interesting information that will open up a lot of questions - about who Judas was, for instance, but also a much broader discussion about Paul and Mark, why and how the early Gospels were written, all set in the context of the mythos of the ancient world in that region, and also the power struggle between Jews and Romans.

Back
Top Bottom