Pando aspen grove at Fishlake National Forest Utah

wodasi

Jedi Master
a single tree , thought to be as old as 80,000 yrs ... possibly continuing to die ?

Pando (tree)
From Wikipedia

Pando aspen grove at Fishlake National Forest Utah
Pando (Latin for "I spread out"), also known as the trembling giant,[1][2] is a clonal colony of an individual male quaking aspen (Populus tremuloides) determined to be a single living organism by identical genetic markers[3] and assumed to have one massive underground root system. The plant is located in the Fremont River Ranger District of the Fishlake National Forest at the western edge of the Colorado Plateau in south-central Utah, United States, around 1 mile (1.6 km) southwest of Fish Lake.[4] Pando occupies 43 hectares (106 acres) and is estimated to weigh collectively 6,000,000 kilograms (6,600 short tons),[5] making it the heaviest known organism,[6][7]. The root system of Pando, at an estimated 80,000 years old, is among the oldest known living organisms.

Pando is currently thought to be dying. Though the exact reasons are not known, it is thought to be a combination of factors including drought, grazing, and fire suppression.[10] The Western Aspen Alliance, a research group at Utah State University’s S.J. & Jessie E. Quinney College of Natural Resources, has been studying the tree in an effort to save it, and the United States Forest Service is currently experimenting with several 5-acre (2 ha) sections of it in an effort to find a means to save it.

A study published in October 2018 concludes that Pando has not been growing for the past 30–40 years. Human interference was named as the primary cause, with the study specifically citing people allowing cattle and deer populations to thrive, their grazing resulting in fewer saplings and dying trees.
Pando Tree.PNG

Fishlake National Forest Pando Clone

7 minutes
•Jul 31, 2014

U S Forest Service
The Pando Clone is an aspen stand encompassing approximately 106 acres on the Fishlake National Forest. This clone (based on DNA testing) is thought to be the largest organism in the world. The Pando clone is declining and Forest managers and scientists are working together to study why and formulate solutions to reverse the decline.

more on the PANDO . . .
Pando, One of the Oldest and Largest Organisms | SciTech Now
5 minutes
•Mar 15, 2016
SciTech Now

------------------------------------------------
Earth's most massive living thing is struggling to survive
6 minutes
Feb 3, 2019
PBS NewsHour

found this ! but i must remind you its only a teaser ... with little information on the target
outside of his excitement ...( he is selling Patreon memberships/subscriptions , its the way of the world now )
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Remote Viewing One of the Largest/Oldest Organisms On Earth! Preview
14 minutes
Nov 15, 2019

Edward Riordan

------------------------------------------------
CryptoViewing on Patreon

EDWARD RIORDAN on Patreon

Edward Riordan, remote viewer and explorer of the boundaries of human perception. Thank you for checking out my Patreon page, I will be producing many videos showing real remote viewing examples captured on video along with deep second by second analysis of the process that we love to call "remote viewing". Journey with me as I continually explore what is taking place during this perceptual experience.

i have nothing to do with selling Patreon ,, just found the topic really interesting ! . . . . . . . . wodasi

he reveals a little more on his remote viewing session ...
some details and interesting in my opinion ..
meteorite strike / atlantis weird magnetism etc ...

Remote Viewing: "The Pando Sessions: Soil, Minerals and an Awareness . . . .

Nov 29, 2019
15 MINUTES . . .

Edward Riordan

Back
Top Bottom