Parasites/Lice in my back

Iron

Dagobah Resident
In this dream I was removing parasites, lice, bloodsuckers from my lowerback, while my sister watched and commented on it.

If the lowerback is the primary support as Lise bourbeau says... Im removing the parasites from my own support system?

Any Input will be appreciated!

Iron said:
In this dream I was removing parasites, lice, bloodsuckers from my lowerback, while my sister watched and commented on it.

If the lowerback is the primary support as Lise bourbeau says... Im removing the parasites from my own support system?

Any Input will be appreciated!

Hi Iron,

Here are some thoughts, fwiw,

From the dream dictionary - _http://www.dreammoods.com/

Lice
To see lice in your dream, signifies frustrations, distress and feelings of guilt. You may also be feeling emotionally or physically unclean. Alternatively, the lice my represent a person, situation, or relationship that you want to distance yourself from. You may be feeling used or taken advantage of.

Parasite
To see a parasite in your dream, suggests loss of vitality and feeling physically drained. You are becoming too dependent on others. It is also an indication that you are taking without giving back.

A possible intrepretation of the dream could be you removing yourself from an unhealthy, possibly dependent or co-dependent in some way relationship and the distress/guilt/frustration associated with it. And related to this, the lower back as "primary support" suggests it is a primary relationship involved here.

Hi Iron,

I concur with manitoban.

Could it be related to this: My girlfriend ?

Reason I am saying, I also recently has started to deal/work with somewhat remotely similar situation, and I had similar dream couple of weeks ago, where I pulled out snake out of my stomach above navel, with in-dream realization: " so that's what messed with my emotions all this time ?! no more!". If I am not just trying to validate my experience, I think, there is some sort of similarity.

But you, as a dreamer is the only one who can say for sure.

Maybe it has to do with my situation yes...
Because in these days Im feeling more uplifted in mood... maybe I am removing somethings off my heart, and the more close situation that fits is the situation I described in the thread agni referenced.
Coupled with other dreams Im having I think your replies are on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom