Part of 911 Plane's Landing Gear found in NYC

angelburst29

The Living Force
Part of 911 Plane's Landing Gear Found in NYC - about three blocks from ground zero?

Amazing discovery considering the high population factor and so many years after the fact.

http://news.yahoo.com/part-9-11-planes-landing-gear-found-nyc-211517007.html (plus video)

NEW YORK (AP) — A 5-foot-tall piece of landing gear believed to be from one of the planes destroyed in the Sept. 11 attacks has been discovered wedged between a mosque site and another building near the World Trade Center.

The part includes a clearly visible Boeing identification number, New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said Friday. The twisted, rusted metal part has cables and levers on it and is about 3 feet wide and 1.5 feet deep.

The piece of equipment was discovered Wednesday by surveyors inspecting the lower Manhattan site of a planned Islamic community center, at 51 Park Place, on behalf of the building's owner, police said. The inspectors called 911, and police secured the scene, documenting it with photos.

The spot where the landing gear was found is about three blocks from ground zero. When plans for the mosque and community center were first announced several years ago, opponents protested that putting a Muslim facility near ground zero showed disrespect. Supporters cited freedom of religion and said it wasn't too close to where Islamic extremists attacked on Sept. 11, 2001.

The medical examiner's office will complete a health and safety evaluation to determine whether to sift the soil around the buildings for possible human remains, police said.

Two hijacked planes slammed into the nearby World Trade Center towers in 2001, killing thousands of people.

I read this this morning and it struck me as another desperate attempt to remind people of the fear people felt, the sadness, the loss of lives. Because this latest attempt to do another type of false flag, didn't work as well as they planed.

Sick.

Funny how a huge lump of metal can "crash" in between two buildings without hardly leaving a scratch on the surrounding walls, not even a dent/crack in the (plastic?) piping . And that thick piece of rope just happens to grow from the "twisted, rusted metal parts", it was absolutely not used to lower the "plane part" in place.

_ttp://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/31d8951604d02d0e300f6a706700b6f4.jpg
_ttp://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/21e4a02704cf2d0e300f6a706700a829.jpg

SAJ said:
Funny how a huge lump of metal can "crash" in between two buildings without hardly leaving a scratch on the surrounding walls, not even a dent/crack in the (plastic?) piping . And that thick piece of rope just happens to grow from the "twisted, rusted metal parts", it was absolutely not used to lower the "plane part" in place.

_ttp://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/31d8951604d02d0e300f6a706700b6f4.jpg
_ttp://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/21e4a02704cf2d0e300f6a706700a829.jpg

That's not to mention that this amazing find just happened to be wedged between the proposed Islamic Cultural Center, that got crushed by the media, and another building. It would appear that we're being reminded that Islam caused all of this. BTW, that's just in case we haven't gotten the MSM message that Islam was that cause of the Boston events. Lame is as lame does.

Ghostdoghaiku said:
That's not to mention that this amazing find just happened to be wedged between the proposed Islamic Cultural Center, that got crushed by the media, and another building. It would appear that we're being reminded that Islam caused all of this. BTW, that's just in case we haven't gotten the MSM message that Islam was that cause of the Boston events. Lame is as lame does.

Interesting theory from the UK Daily Mail which seems quite plausible:

Was 9/11 landing gear found beside mosque lowered there by opponents of development? Extraordinary claims following stunning find

5-foot piece of landing gear from one of the planes from 9/11 was discovered just blocks from Ground Zero
Found near 51 Park Place, the site of the Islamic center Park51
Lawyer for mosque developer calls the part discovery a 'gimmick'
Police probing whether the piece was intentionally planted by opponents to the Islamic community center
Area is being treated like a crime scene as investigators search for human remains [/list]

_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315762/Was-9-11-landing-gear-mosque-lowered-opponents-development-Extraordinary-claims-following-stunning-find.html

Yeah I have to go with the assumption that it's a gimmick, as well. The site, being described as very close proximity to the WTC sue, is in fact, not that close. It's possibly a quarter mile walk from the location of the buildings' original locations. It's also not within the trajectory of either of the planes. Just as an aside, I was a first responder and was in the area enough to know that not an inch of that part of town was left unturned by investigators, back then. It doesn't work for me, at all.

Ghostdoghaiku, I can't even imagine what it was like for first responder's entering the chaos that day? Other than the plane's hitting the Tower's, constantly being played over and over on TV, was the scene of people trying to get away from a wave of dust and debris.

I understand, from some news reports after the fact, that many "first responders" suffered related illness and respiratory problems. Was your health affected, in that regard, although I would surmise, the emotional impact would be substantial?

angelburst29 said:
Ghostdoghaiku, I can't even imagine what it was like for first responder's entering the chaos that day? Other than the plane's hitting the Tower's, constantly being played over and over on TV, was the scene of people trying to get away from a wave of dust and debris.

I understand, from some news reports after the fact, that many "first responders" suffered related illness and respiratory problems. Was your health affected, in that regard, although I would surmise, the emotional impact would be substantial?

The term 'first responder' is misleading. It's an official term which includes everyone who took part at the site of the towers prior to FEMA taking over. Although I'm an eyewitness to the attacks, or whatever you prefer to call it, I wasn't on site the first few days but rather the second week in. And yes, a lot of people have had all kinds of afflictions and even died, from the toxicities there. There's a program that gives us all a medical check up, every year. So far, I seem to be fine and I'm working on keeping it that way. But yes, the air the was highly toxic. You didn't have to be with the EPA to know it (though they were very good at keeping that to themselves. And thanks for asking, angelburst29.

Back
Top Bottom