Past life

Bosnia in my heart

The Force is Strong With This One
I wants to know what was I been in my past life?And how much lifes we have on average, up to now.And I don t know how to say but in every life ve are another person we have somethin similar with past lifes but in every life ve had another thinking and to be doing more soul soul.

Sorry for mistakes I don t know am I good say everything?

Thanks for answers!

Maybe there is such a thing as past lives, and eventually future ones. I've read that not remembering can equate to protection because you would not bear the weight and psychological impact of "reliving" what you have been through before unless you have reached a high level of soul development.
Secondly, at this level of soul development (at least mine), there is no way to foresee how many more lives one will experience.
So, if this is how it works, I believe one might be able to realize which "life" is the last, only when your development has reached the "necessary" level.
Hope it makes some sense and that I understood your question.

IMHO, the most important thing to consider is how the soul wants to lean its lessons through this specific incarnation. If it is important to remember some past life, the inner self will present into consciousness through dreams or whatever. If it does not, it could mean that knowing about these past lives is useless and could in fact sabotage the actual learning. If there are any trauma or emotional injuries that are carried from some past lives, mediation suffices to let the healing take effect. I see no utility to know about past lives apart for some urgent situations in which case the initiative would come from the higher self rather than from our sleeping selves. OSIT.

I believe that if we were to remember our past lives then what lesson would we learn if we knew exactly how to fix those mistakes when we incarnate in this density? How could we learn the proper way if things were that easy to fix. I believe that the Ra entity once said that if we there was no forgetting then there would not be a true "law of freewill." Lessons would not be learned, a true soul cleansing would not be possible. Experiences would be boring, & learning would be a waste of time.

However this does not mean that we carry over a blank slate into this incarnation, what is needed & is expected of us in this lifetime is carried over to aid us in the journey so that we shall learn in the here & now. And if the Creator so desires us to learn more about our past incarnations it is the result of what is needed because of appropriation. Often what data is appropriate is allowed through the blocking to allow us to find the right path towards enlightenment.

I strongly agree with the comments, and also reminded me of some thoughts about Don Juan Matus, saying that in the bottom "not exist" (I think in the sense that if it is past did not have a practical sense). Also remember that Laura said that in this context in some way we all have our "hands" stained with blood (so correct me if not please), so I do not know if it would be very useful to know that in a past life we were murderers, for example, or something like that), but also believe that rational people would be quite useful too see some of these aspects in any regression, and that "impact" might help in some way to healing. I also know others who just want to be a regression to see how "noble" they were, or how important they were in past lives .. in short, something like that .. :knitting:

For me, knowledge of history of my lifes, my soul, is important because I wants to know everything of me. I wants to know how my soul is develop by the time the God gave a part of themselves to help me develop.

I wants to feel and see everything in 10 minuts.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME??!!

Bosnia in my heart said:
For me, knowledge of history of my lifes, my soul, is important because I wants to know everything of me. I wants to know how my soul is develop by the time the God gave a part of themselves to help me develop.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME??!!

Bosnia in my heart, you have received some good responses in this thread. Responding with all-caps and multiple punctuation marks is disrespectful to those who have taken the time to respond to you already.

Nobody can give you a formula to experience all your past lives in 10 minutes. I think in order to have an experience like this, it would require such a stupendous amount of work on the self, that by the time it was even possible, you would not be attached to whether or not it happened in the first place.

Why do you want this so badly? Are there not enough lessons in this life for you to begin with?

Bosnia in my heart said:

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME??!!
I think we understand better than you currently realize, BimH. The thing is, "there is no free lunch". Every thing we want - everything - requires a price whether via consequences or work. The problem with gaining knowledge without doing the necessary work - in this case, doing some of the suggested reading so that we can better understand how we think/act, is that any knowledge gained doesn't seat itself within us. In other words, we only understand on an intellectual level but because it has not sunk in deeply (to the core of our being), we can do nothing with it. We have a tool, but it is of no use to us.

Many of us would like personal questions answered about us (what our "mission" is etc.) but at the end of the day, it not only doesn't serve the individual but more importantly, doesn't really serve the group as a whole as such information would only apply to that person in that specific situation. Sometimes it may also be best because having such information might end up being a hindrance to us as other have stated.

I realize it's frustrating, but perhaps if you can start to view it in terms of the paragraph directly above, what others are saying to you will start to make a bit more sense. You're not the first person to want personal questions answered and won't be the last. If Laura were to have sessions for each person who wanted questions answered about them, there would be time for little else. That includes the research done here as well as the books currently written that we all (including you) benefit from on this forum.

In addition and as others have said, everything happens in it's own time and not a minute before. If you keep going with your own personal Work on yourself perhaps as you raise your frequency, you will begin to gain some of the answers to the questions you seek. Just my personal opinion, but I find that more rewarding because I have done the work necessary to receive such gifts.

So what exactly is it about this information that you hope to gain from it? How will that change your life as it is this moment?

mkrnhr said:
IMHO, the most important thing to consider is how the soul wants to lean its lessons through this specific incarnation. If it is important to remember some past life, the inner self will present into consciousness through dreams or whatever. If it does not, it could mean that knowing about these past lives is useless and could in fact sabotage the actual learning. If there are any trauma or emotional injuries that are carried from some past lives, mediation suffices to let the healing take effect. I see no utility to know about past lives apart for some urgent situations in which case the initiative would come from the higher self rather than from our sleeping selves. OSIT.

Just wanted to say that this is a great explanation imo.

Back
Top Bottom