Pathocracy in Haaretz

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I don't think SOTT ran this article when it was published, but Francois de Bernard uses the word 'pathocracy' in his editorial, The New Hero, available at http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=278606&contrassID=2&subContrassID=4&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y

Here's what he says:
The reality that we are trying to keep at a distance is that the United States has become a theocracy and a pathocracy. It has become a theocracy because nearly all the important decisions of President George W. Bush's administration are taken "in the name of God" - an angry and vengeful God, not a God of love and compassion - and because this system is not encountering any serious opposition on the part of the legislative and legal institutions, not to mention the media....

But the United States has also become a pathocracy, that is, a regime that is neurotic in essence, the leaders of which are, quite simply, psychopaths. I offer the hypothesis that the American president is personally suffering from a paranoid psychosis and that the quartet he has formed with Vice President Dick Cheney, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld constitutes a government that is both theocratic and pathocratic.

Therefore we must not slip into the ordinary plaint that claims: "He's crazy, they're all crazy." It is necessary to understand the extent to which the new Emperor, his principal advisers and those who carry out his directives have brought the most disturbing pathology into the heart of the world empire....

And it is even more strange this apeared on a pro-israeli site, such as haaretz. What do you make of that, Harrison? I think de Bernard is to be called into line, for the very least.

Also here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3185

Ulrich posted declarations by the leader of the german opposition Left Party, Oskar Lafontaine.

I was to post there, but I do it here, Lafontaine's speach do rings echoes of SOTT, don't you agree? -I wonder what source of news the leader of the left party in Germany reads?

Also here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3187

Anyway, the word is spreading... and should be a motive of satisfaction for SOTT team.

Art said:
And it is even more strange this apeared on a pro-israeli site, such as haaretz. What do you make of that, Harrison? I think de Bernard is to be called into line, for the very least.
It's "tries" to be less pro-israel then others (they publish editorials by Gideon Levi). Unfortunately, this is the most "less pro-israel" you can get in mainstream media.

Great article, Harrison. It's an "old" one, though. From 31/03/2003.
But maybe it means that there are people in Haaretz who are willing to listen and learn more. Or maybe they already know ;)

Or maybe the concept has to be recuperated, destorted then refuted. wait and see...

Don't remember where I read it, but I was at the office so I couldn't post. I assumed they were casually introducing the term "pathocracy" so they could start a disinformation campaign on the term.

doormouse.

I received this delightful email from them. Apparently they (or rather 'The Israel Project' who were its originators) are not happy with 'media bias' - i.e. making Israel look bad. I think their main concern consists of pictures (which they claim are fake) related to the destruction in Lebanon by the IDF. They even rolled out that fake smoke picture as 'proof'. What a surprise. Apparently the 'Israel Project' is about 'Freedom, Security and Peace'. They want people to sign up for a free newsletter. Its probably just a recruiting campaign for our cloak and dagger friends... It would be so like them, you know.

Help Israel: Fight terror television and media manipulation

May 2006 National poll: Which two information sources are most important in shaping your opinions of international affairs and US foreign policy?

Help Israel fight terrorist propaganda with truth. Sign up to receive our FREE newsletter to learn how The Israel Project educates the media so they can accurately report on Israel.

Everyday we see terrorist propaganda masquerading as unbiased news on TV, radio, in print and on the Internet. This misinformation is part of a larger plan to eventually destroy Israel by first turning world opinion against it through the media.

The plan can work because research shows that the media are the most important sources of information that shape voters opinions on foreign affairs (see graph at right).

Al-Manar, Hezbollah's Iran-sponsored TV station spends $15 million a year to spread hate and lies worldwide. Both Hezbollah and Hamas have slick PR experts working to manipulate reporters from around the world. In Lebanon, Hezbollah spun fake photos and staged media opportunities that were covered in major international media.

How can you be sure that TV and newspapers aren't filled with lies about Israel? Sign up for our free newsletter to learn how The Israel Project (TIP) educates the media so they can accurately report on Israel.

Understand how we work with 6,000 journalists around the globe - informing them before they write their stories so they can get the Israel story right.

Hezbollah's and Hamas' multi-million dollar terror television and media efforts spin reporters, resulting in Middle East news coverage from the terrorists' anti-Israel viewpoint. Find out with your free newsletter how supporters of Israel are on the front lines in the media war. Learn how to fight terror television and anti-Israel slurs that undermine Israel's security and increase anti-Semitism around the world.

Click to receive your insider newsletter by postal mail. You'll see proactive, behind-the-scenes efforts in action, helping to win the media war for Israel.

Click now to receive your free newsletter. Help Israel fight terrorist propaganda with truth.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Laszlo Mizrahi
Founder and President
The Israel Project

P.S. As Israel is facing threats from Hezbollah, Hamas, Syria and Iran, YOU can make a difference. As the President of Iran has said, he wants to "wipe Israel off the map" - request your free TIP newsletter so you can be part of making sure that Israel is here to stay!

Zionist Shill said:
Everyday we see terrorist propaganda masquerading as unbiased news on TV, radio, in print and on the Internet.
Well, at least she's not lying. LOLOLOL ~ahem~ Now, had she inserted the word 'Zionist' or 'Neo-con' before the word 'terrorist', she would have been more accurate, but, she's not lying.

;)

there is a HUGE counterintelligence manouver taking momentum since the last 2 weeks or so.... it is EVERYWERE, changing people....
Have anyone noticed this too, or it is just me and my subjectivity/paranoia coctail?
Comments please? it is totallyok if you say it is only me.... I need parameters.
I have been continuing my readings (wave, ponerology, secret history), as ususal, but since this last week, because of this I am commenting, I have been feeling the need to do my readings but with much more attention, paying closer and closer attention to the texts every time, because of this I have been witnessing. My realizations have been alarming, particulary when i look away from the books to see at the real life around me. Maybe my comment is an effect of the readings i have been doing? I dont think so, because I have been reading Laura since long time ago and had never senced all this in such a strong way.
As if "it" were on a "seasson", almost.
So, what do you think, is it only me?

Back
Top Bottom