Personal question on the right way to act for me

Easiest way to search the Cs session transcripts is using the site below created by one of our forum members:

If you haven’t already, I highly recommend you read Laura’s books such as The Wave, Amazing Grace and the many numerous articles on cassiopaea.org. The books can also be bought on Amazon or Les Editions Pilule Rouge – …a small publisher of the world's biggest ideas.
It will give you a foundational understanding and much context to the early sessions and Laura’s work.

If this post could be placed somewhere better, please go ahead and move it, moderators.

I have a personal question and I'm looking for some clues on how to handle this situation.

I'll try to sketch it very briefly and then ask my questions.

So, I ordered 17 magazines through a Dutch website. As I live in Belgium, the people from the Dutch website said they would refer my order to the Belgian branch, so there would be less mailing costs. Shipping from Belgium to Belgium is cheaper that from the Netherlands to Belgium. So far so good, and it even seems like they have an STO intention. Although you could argue that they were trying to control and interfere, and even that they wanted to be seen as good of friendly, maybe on a subconscious level, which would make their action STS.

Anyway...

A man of the Belgian branch then contacts me and says they're going to take care of the order. Apparently sent me 14 magazines in stead of 17. He forgot to add 3 magazines I ordered. So I sent him an e-mail saying that there are 3 magazines missing and that I'm happy to pay for all of the magazines (he first only charged me for the ones he had sent), adding my request that they take care of the maling costs of the 3 magazines, since I didn't think it was my responsibility that he forgot some and thus sent my order in two separate packages, making the mailing costs go up. If he hadn't forgotten and put all of the 17 magazines into one parcel, then the mailing costs would have been lower. I realise that sounds like blame and judgement, but it's also true, I guess.

Now, I'm aware that there might be some karma playing out here, because as an employee for a small business that also sends packages, I have forgotten to add some items as well on occasion, although I always do my best to fulfill the orders as perfectly as I can. I'm aware that there can be distractions and even attacks from STS beings while working. In any case, I felt the frustration and disbelief that our customers might have felt as well when they didn't get what they ordered.

But now, my question is: to balance this karma I think/feel I have: should I just pay the mailing costs of the second parcel as well? This doesn't seem fair to me, as the mistake could have been easily avoided by counting the magazines, etc. I also agreed to pay for the magazines and the mailing costs, assuming that they would be sent in one package, which they could have.

Now, making mistakes is only human and I have done it myself, so I don't blame the man for that. It's more that I have a feeling of injustice since he doesn't seem to take full responsibility for his error by charging me the mailing costs that he could have avoided. We have a saying that the customer is the king (klant is koning) so I think it's only right and it shows that you're serving your customers well if you don't charge for your mistakes.

I'm also aware that there might be some entitlement on my part. Or maybe I'm just digging too deep or looking to far or judging myself falsely. Since the C's said something about the fact that the saying in the Bible which says "Turn the other cheek" is programmation to let the STS being continue with their malicious acts, I'm more aware of not letting things slide so easily. However, this has cost me some energy and I must admit that I felt frustration, irritation and even anger. I am aware of the fact that these energies can serve as food for the STS beings, so I'm working on controlling and containing the emotions or letting them out in a healthy way.

Another question I have is: do these 'negative' energies always have the chance of being used as food by STS beings, or can I channel the energy of these emotions myself, for example by using the energy that's being/been released by working physically on something that needed to be done anyway and for which I seemed to lack the energy/courage, without letting my energy be food for STS beings?

I hope I'm making sense and that people can give me their honest feedback, which I welcome. We're all learning here, so I hope it's interesting for others as well.

Based on the info you gave the company made a mistake and didn’t give you what you ordered thus causing extra transaction charges. Is their mistake your fault? NO! This you are just to ask them to cover the costs

If they don’t it is not fair however to give perspective this is VERY low on the unfair scale so you can work on “letting go” and “getting over it” if they charge you twice for shipping it is not fair and un just BUT this will give you practice for handling and dealing with bigger injustices as they arise in your future. It gives you a chance to work on your centers. Emotional and intellectual. See the reality of the situation deal with it and “move on”

Also if I am to read between the lines of why you chose to write what you wrote I think you are taking this too personal and that’s something to explore as to why you are

Back
Top Bottom