Pet Health Problems

Il faut les traiter contre les puces (je leurs mets des pipettes) et les vermifuger 4 fois par ans, pour mes 4 chatonnes j'utilise aussi des pipettes...

They must be treated against fleas (I put pipettes on them) and wormed 4 times a year, for my 4 kittens I also use pipettes...

Pour élimination des insectes et acariens de la maison, donc puces, j'ai utilisé MP Habitat Aérosol, bien suivre les instructions :

To eliminate insects and mites from the house, so fleas, I used MP Habitat Aerosol, follow the instructions carefully:

Je leurs nettoie leurs Yeux avec Ocryl et quand les yeux pleurent, je mets de la pommade Fradexam dans leurs yeux...

I clean their eyes with Ocryl and when the eyes cry, I put Fradexam ointment in their eyes...

Только что ушла от нас в 5 плотность наша кошечка Сюся. 18 лет она была членом нашей семьи. Последний год она уже сильно болела, перенесла 2 инсульта, ослепла. Нам будет ее не хватать.

Translation
Our cat Susa left us to a 5 density just now. She was a member of our family for 18 years. Last year she was very sick, suffered 2 strokes, went blind. We will miss her.
I am very sorry for your loss of a long-time companion. Having lived for 18 years, she must have been very well-cared for and knew how much you and your family loved her. May she rest in peace. :hug:

Мне очень жаль, что вы потеряли давнего спутника. Прожив 18 лет, она, должно быть, очень хорошо заботилась о ней и знала, как сильно вы и ваша семья ее любили. Да покоится она с миром. :hug:

Только что ушла от нас в 5 плотность наша кошечка Сюся. 18 лет она была членом нашей семьи. Последний год она уже сильно болела, перенесла 2 инсульта, ослепла. Нам будет ее не хватать.

Мне очень жаль, youlik. Уверена, что она была очень любима, и это всегда оставляет след. :hug2:

I am very sorry, youlik. I am sure she was very loved, and it always leaves a mark. :hug2:

Translation
Our cat Susa left us to a 5 density just now. She was a member of our family for 18 years. Last year she was very sick, suffered 2 strokes, went blind. We will miss her.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Youlik. Susa lived a long and happy life with your family. May your Dear Friend rest in peace. :hug2:

Translation
I am very sorry for your loss, Youlik. My sincere condolences. Your cat lived long! Be she rest in peace now. :hug2:

C'est toujours une atroce déchirure de perdre un être cher et fidèle comme le sont nos petits compagnons...
De tout coeur avec Vous... Mais n'oubliez pas, on est jamais séparé de ceux qu'on aime...

It is always a terrible tear to lose a dear and faithful person like our little companions are....
With all my heart to You.... But don't forget, you're never separated from the people you love...

Translation
Condolences for the loss of Susa. I know you will miss her.

Back
Top Bottom