Phillip Marshall, 9/11 conspiracy theorist and author: ostensible Murder/Suicide

"Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before turning the gun on himself'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275258/Phillip-Marshall-Former-airline-pilot-conspiracy-theorist-shot-dead-teenage-children-dog-turning-gun-himself.html#ixzz2KTfOwMeA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"A pilot who wrote a conspiracy theory book about 9/11("The Big Bamboozle") is dead after he shot his two teenage children and family dog before turning the gun on himself.
Relatives and friends of Phillip Marshall were stunned by the violent crime which took place in Calaveras County on Saturday.
Their bodies were discovered when friends of the teens went to the family home on Sandalwood Drive and looked through the windows, they could see 54-year-old Phillip Marshall lying on the floor in a pool of blood."

"Micalia Phillips, 14, and her 17-year-old brother Alex, were also found dead at the home inside the gated Forrest Meadows community.
Sheriff’s Sgt Chris Hewitt says when deputies arrived around 3pm on Saturday, they found the victims dead of apparent gunshot wounds in what they believe is a murder suicide.
The tragedy came as a shock for those living in the small town."

I actually heard about this story on Coast to Coast AM, from John B. Wells. Phillip Marshall happens to be a good friend/guest of the radio show. FYI: I always take Coast to Coast with a grain of salt when absorbing some of the information on their show. But anyways, I am a little skeptical of how this supposed murder suicide went down on a known 9/11 conspiracy author. The family and the local community were shocked, as expected. But that's not the main point. What I find strange is that, he had no past history of violence from what I have discovered so far, and there are some accusations of him being bi-polar, but that is not a psychological disorder that comes on all the sudden. Moreover, the man shot each kid once in the head, and shot his dog once, and himself, tragically. I can't imagine what the rest of this family is enduring. But in these tragic murder suicides, is it common for the deranged suspect to shoot the dog and then only one bullet to each kid, almost like an execution or an assassination? Also, the website I retrieved this article from, posted a Facebook post by the daughter of Phillip Marshall, of her saying 2 weeks ago: "Would it be wrong if I threw my cat with his claws retracted at my dads face right now?" Portraying the daughter as being really pissed off at her dad, presuming there was trouble in the home front.
Maybe Mr. Marshall just lost it, and felt that he had to end it, because he was scared for him and his family? Sounds unlikely, to me. I don't agree with his stance on 9/11, that it was solely complicit among the bush administration, (so many overlook the Israel connection), but that doesn't mean he wasn't a threat to exposing damning facts about 9/11. Prior to this terrible event, Phillip Marshall had claimed, due to his interest and writings about 9/11 conspiracy, he felt very paranoid, like he was being watched or followed. He also wrote:
'The true reason the attack was successful is because of an inside military stand-down and a coordinated training operation that prepared the hijackers to fly heavy commercial airliners.
We have dozens of FBI documents to prove that this flight training was conducted in California, Florida and Arizona in the 18 months leading up to the attack.'
Amazon says about Philip Marshall: 'A veteran airline captain and former government "special activities" contract pilot, he has authored three books on Top Secret America, a group presently conducting business as the United States Intelligence Community.

So he felt like he had absolute proof, that 9/11 was absolute U.S. government complicity.
I'm not saying this proves that there were outside influences that murdered this family, but I am extremely skeptical, judging by the mans history, and his work. However, there are reports by locals that there was trouble in the family, and that Phillip and his wife were in the process of a divorce, but I am also reading that there was no bad blood between him and his wife. We will probably never know the complete truth of a tragedy like this. But it sure as hell seems like we hear about them on the news daily!!! It makes me sick!

Has anyone else heard of this tragic story?
I send out my regards to the remaining Marshall family, ohhh.... the psychopathic and dangerous reality we live in!!!!

Thanks

Knowledge Junkie 2012 said:
"Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before turning the gun on himself'

This is one way the US Government eliminates Activists and "troublemakers" in the US, and destroy the person's reputation after death. No family left to say "my dad wouldn't have killed himself"

Mariama said:

Thanks I was waiting for SOTT to post something about this tragic and mysteriously ambiguous murder, not to mention the local police reports outlandish and dubious claims. It shows yet again the PTB will stop at nothing to withhold the truth by erasing your family and even your freakin dog! Plus this shows again their desperation, that even if you have a made a name for yourself as a known author,(a polarizing figure in the publics eyes) and you have stated clearly for what you stand for. If you have damning evidence in your possession, the PTB will destroy someone even if it looks blatantly obvious that it was done by professionals.

The only positive, from a tragedy like this is that this further proves the legitimacy of Phillip Marshall and many others who have questioned 9/11 and lost their lives doing it(Whether they have all the correct facts or not).

Message to the blind and ignorant souls of our world: The PTB is in the subterfuge business, and business has, is and will be good as long as you keep your head in the sand!

Back
Top Bottom