Phone call from myself

Serendipity

Jedi Master
This was maybe the strangest dream I ever had.

I read the 9th chapter of ISOTM last night few minutes before falling asleep, and being impressed with what I've read, I had some strange dreams to say at least. First dream I remember vaguely. Basically, I heard someone describing me the way he sees me. He described me as being confused, passive etc... It was hard to face it but his description was quite right. Instead of being insulted my reaction was laughing at it. Then the dream switched.

In the new dream I remembered that I'm dreaming, but something was different from usual lucid dreams. I didn't have complete control of dream and my actions, I was more of an observer, and second, my mood and state of emotions was amazingly positive and accompanied with some beautiful joy. I was in some house and there were two women sitting at the table. Even though I didn't recognize them by names, I felt that I know them, and I had feelings for them. Not the usual feelings but this new feeling of joy and pure love. I knew this was dream but in the same time I felt that they were real beings. One of the two women I knew better and I sit next to her.

Important detail is that in this dream everyone, including me, was speaking in English. Also unlike in normal dreams in this one I was really hearing people speaking loud and clear like it was real life. With amazement I said: "I always suspected there is a place where we meet! Is this place really real?" She said that it is. We exchanged few more sentences but I can't remember them, and then the other women said that they have to go upstairs. At same time they went the phone started ringing and I went to answer it. Even before I picked it up I had a sensation that, somehow, it's me that is calling. I picked up the phone and said: Hello, who is this? Clear and confident male voice answered:

"It is you.
And you need to
get out of your hide,
and ride"
[at least 8 lines missing that I can't remember]
"They are coming,
You must wake up fast."

His way of talking reminded me of Neo talking at the end of the first Matrix movie but he talked quite fast, using metaphors and rhymes in English. He recited the whole poem that I understood as important message to myself. He didn't even finish saying the word 'fast' when I did what he said (maybe with too literal understanding?) and began waking up, with sensation of traveling through the tunnel.

I woke up, or so I thought. "They are coming" I understood as those pests that I perceive when having 'sleep attack' experiences so I woke up in a dream in which it was starting to happen. I began losing control over my body, but it's all vague now. I only remember seeing the same transparent mechanical looking spider that looks similar to machine spiders from matrix movie that can be seen walking on baby incubators. I'm not sure if this was just a dream from my imagination or not. Then I lost consciousness and had another false awakening.

It was in house where I lived as boy. First thing I saw was big dog standing still on the other side of the fence looking at me, and guarding the fence. It was the same place I described in this thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29706.0.html, below the same fence. I remembered about the message and I knew I have to write it down before I forget. There were notebooks all around but all were completely wet and unusable. I got upset and began crying because I couldn't write the message down, then my late uncle appeared who I didn't like at all when he was alive because he was pathological, but here I actually cared for him. He asked me to tell him what's bothering me. Instead, I made the words from wet paper. It said something like: psychopaths, 6%. I asked him does he know about them he said yes.

Before I could continue to explain him he switched the subject and took the plastic object that looked like mix between brain and Christmas tree and had many pieces of paper hanging from it. I understood that each of the papers had some topic on it that my uncle wanted to discuss with me. Luckily, before I engaged in conversation something awoke me, in reality this time, and at once I tried to remember the message but all I could remember was the first and the last few lines.

Then I remembered of talking with those two women and tears started running down my face. For the next hour whenever I thought back at that dream my eyes would get wet. Then I got a bit mad at myself for not keeping dream journal because if I had, I thought I'd be able to remember more of what I though was important message to myself.

There are many strange things in the second dream like the facts that it was lucid dream, that I talked in English, that the caller recited a poem in English that contained metaphors and rhymes and did so at greater pace then I could understand what he was saying and the beautiful feelings of joy and love in dream of two women, etc.
And another strange thing is that both myself that answered and myself that called were a lot different from one another and from my 'normal daily self'. Also, I woke up quite shaken up, 4 hours before I should and couldn't fall back to sleep for next two hours.

Thanks for reading :)

I feel that I should give my interpretation of message from second dream. After all dreams are personal in nature which makes me best qualified for the job.

Serendipity said:
"It is you.
And you need to
get out of your hide,
and ride"

I had no classes in college for quite some time and I am spending a lot of time at my grandma and grandpa, weeks at a time, under excuse that they are old and alone and almost no one visits them, so they need my help and company. But in reality it is hiding from life, I think. It's too easy here, nothing to do, I don't even have to cook for myself cause grandma does that. There is no one to interact with except grandma and grandpa and we can't have constructive talks, again cause they are old, a bit senile and of different world and time.

So, what I need is challenge, fire and facing life, and for that, I think I need to return home where things aren't so easy, try to find a job and basically be in conditions that are conductive for Work to learn and ride the wave so to speak.

EDIT: 'Hide' may also be metaphor for buffers and false self.

Serendipity said:
"They are coming,
You must wake up fast."

The above maybe needs not to be looked at too literally. Waking up maybe stands for esoteric awakening, the result of the hard work. Maybe it means that I have to catch up with work on myself while there is time, before 'they' come. 'They' may be the comets, viruses or cataclysms that are coming at end of this cycle.

If this interpretation is correct then the two last lines seem like fitting conclusion of what is the wake up call(from higher self maybe) for doing the work and making myself ready.

I had a dream similar to yours.

12/30/2012

Seems to be under construction, I was a teacher in a school in which the walls of the input. There were a lot of young students. The students were waiting on the stairs. A tall middle-aged man with brown hair above the door, went inside. Only one man had entered through the door.
Then we have the following warning, "They're coming, they're coming." Give them shouting the alarm. Everyone was so scared. Especially children are very frightened quickly climbing the stairs. This is a desperate situation and exiting the stairs did not look the other way.

That is one interesting dream, Serendipity. Maybe it really was your future self on the phone? The thing that you can become with Work. This would make sense in relation to the person mirroring you, telling you that you are passive, while the person on the phone claiming to be you was confident and warned of the need to wake up. A little glimpse into the future perhaps?

As for the part involving your Uncle I'm not sure. Same for the women. I've had dreams similar to that part but could never pin down their meaning.

Just my two-cents.

Explorer said:
That is one interesting dream, Serendipity. Maybe it really was your future self on the phone? The thing that you can become with Work. This would make sense in relation to the person mirroring you, telling you that you are passive, while the person on the phone claiming to be you was confident and warned of the need to wake up. A little glimpse into the future perhaps?
That's an interesting hypothesis, Explorer. Thank you.

I was speculating that it could have been connection with higher centers what the dream was about, or maybe just a glimpse, who knows? I suspect that whatever it was, it's probably related to EE practice.

From ISOTM:
The higher thinking center, working with hydrogen 6, is still further removed from us, still less accessible. Connection with it is possible only through the higher emotional center. It is only from descriptions of mystical experiences, ecstatic states, and so on, that we know cases of such connections. These states can occur on the basis of religious emotions, or, for short moments, through particular narcotics; or in certain pathological states such as epileptic fits or accidental traumatic injuries to the brain, in which cases it is difficult to say which is the cause and which is the effect, that is, whether the pathological state results from this connection or is its cause.
"If we could connect the centers of our ordinary consciousness with the higher thinking center deliberately and at will, it would be of no use to us whatever in our present general state. In most cases where accidental contact with the higher thinking center takes place a man becomes unconscious. The mind refuses to take in the flood of thoughts, emotions, images, and ideas which suddenly burst into it. And instead of a vivid thought, or a vivid emotion, there results, on the contrary, a complete blank, a state of unconsciousness. The memory retains only the first moment when the flood rushed in on the mind and the last moment when the flood was receding and consciousness returned.

Added: I think what's certain is that the message of the dream was probably meant as warning for danger that is coming and the necessity to stop being lazy and asleep(to awaken) and to act(ride the wave?) Also, it could have been just more or less an ordinary dream.

Serendipity said:
Explorer said:
That's an interesting hypothesis, Explorer. Thank you.

I was speculating that it could have been connection with higher centers what the dream was about, or maybe just a glimpse, who knows? I suspect that whatever it was, it's probably related to EE practice.

From ISOTM:
The higher thinking center, working with hydrogen 6, is still further removed from us, still less accessible. Connection with it is possible only through the higher emotional center. It is only from descriptions of mystical experiences, ecstatic states, and so on, that we know cases of such connections. These states can occur on the basis of religious emotions, or, for short moments, through particular narcotics; or in certain pathological states such as epileptic fits or accidental traumatic injuries to the brain, in which cases it is difficult to say which is the cause and which is the effect, that is, whether the pathological state results from this connection or is its cause.
"If we could connect the centers of our ordinary consciousness with the higher thinking center deliberately and at will, it would be of no use to us whatever in our present general state. In most cases where accidental contact with the higher thinking center takes place a man becomes unconscious. The mind refuses to take in the flood of thoughts, emotions, images, and ideas which suddenly burst into it. And instead of a vivid thought, or a vivid emotion, there results, on the contrary, a complete blank, a state of unconsciousness. The memory retains only the first moment when the flood rushed in on the mind and the last moment when the flood was receding and consciousness returned.

Added: I think what's certain is that the message of the dream was probably meant as warning for danger that is coming and the necessity to stop being lazy and asleep(to awaken) and to act(ride the wave?) Also, it could have been just more or less an ordinary dream.

Doesn't sound ordinary to me, in fact it sounded like it had a lot of potential information that you could uncover. More so if it is the result of EE or maybe even a connection with Higher Centres. EE dreams are usually pretty informative. :D

Thanks for sharing by the way, it was very interesting to read.

Back
Top Bottom