Photos

The family dog Cody! My friend couldn't take care of him so I took the pup when he was 6 weeks old. I got really busy with work though and left him in my sister's capable hands. Strangest Jack Russell Terrier I've ever met though... super passive and not too jumpy - except when I'd come home of course!

Cody always loves to DJ :P

cody.jpg

Cody pimpin his St.Patty's Gear with our cat George in the background

cody3.jpg

Speaking of George - Here he is sharing some corn with me. He's usually reserved but when there's food going around he's all up in it! He usually starts by licking my head when he's hungry.

george.jpg

And our other two cats, Zoe and Peaches. Zoe usually likes to hide and be alone, Peaches only likes laying on your lap if you're wearing black. I think she knows that her white fluffy fur just sticks to everything and is extra visible haha. She'll also protest and meow loudly when you pick her up. But once in your arms she's pretty comfortable :)

peaches%20&%20zoe.jpg

Nienna Eluch said:
jubazo said:
Hello folks,

These are our 2D friends cat Tommy and dogs: Krpica and Čupka. :P

How beautiful they all are! Thank you for sharing. :)

My pleasure :D

Attachments

• Tommy 3.jpg
    Tommy 3.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1
Annette1 said:
Jubazo - they look a bit camera shy or unsure, but quite engaging! They also look quite huggable!!

Hi Annette,

Trust me they aren't shy :lol: just needs to catch them at the right moment, when they are sleepy :).

Attachments

• Krpica nap.jpg
    Krpica nap.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Tommy sleep.jpg
    Tommy sleep.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
2D humor.

Attachments

• nasa-cat-moon-apollo-astronaut-space-kitty-demotivational-poster-1247159827[1].jpg
    nasa-cat-moon-apollo-astronaut-space-kitty-demotivational-poster-1247159827[1].jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 13
  • imagesCAQTK6D3.jpg
    imagesCAQTK6D3.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 246
Thats my pet:P This young 'boy" is without a "proper" name:P I call him many diferent names. Whenever i think is needed:P

DSC06623.JPG
<< He`s preparing to atack my hand:P

cot.JPG
<< the Great Sadness falls upon him

DSC06539.JPG
<< Here he completly dont care about anything:P

Noumena said:
Thats my pet:P This young 'boy" is without a "proper" name:P I call him many diferent names. Whenever i think is needed:P

DSC06623.JPG
<< He`s preparing to atack my hand:P

cot.JPG
<< the Great Sadness falls upon him

DSC06539.JPG
<< Here he completly dont care about anything:P

Very Cute! He looks very similar to Luna :)

Also Fabric- awesome pics! :cool2:

Here are my wife's cats. They were with her when we met, and they are part of our family now. :)

Here is Morticia, my favorite. If ever there was a candidate for 3D, I would say it is her. She's perceptive, very social, and expressive. Her efforts at communication are amazing. She's also a sweetheart. She always thanks me when I fill her food bowl.
She's 11 years old, but acts like a kitten. Out of her cats, she seems attached to me the most. She seems to understand a limited vocabulary of words, which also surprises me.
Morticia.jpg

Here is her brother, Famine. A bit of background: Morticia and Famine were part of a feral litter my wife rescued. They were very sick and in danger of dying. She nursed them back to health. Originally, there were 4 in the litter (she found homes for two of them afterward). She named them after the "four horsemen of the apocalypse". Famine is a fitting name for this fellow as he's always hungry. :D
Famine.jpg

Here we have Daphne. She's a mellow lady, as you can tell by her picture below. She's easygoing and relaxed, and enjoys spending time buried under the covers of a bed. If you pass by the bed and see a lump under the covers, you can bet it's Daphne. She's 13.
Daphne.jpg

And last but not least, we have Aleira. She's the oldest of them all - 15 this year - and is a bit standoffish and grumpy. I suppose she has her reasons for that. She's devoted to my wife.
Aleira.jpg

I wish I was able to post photos my other 2D friends that live where I work (a Zoo)...but that would be a daunting task! I've come to know a few of them...in particular, a Hyacinth Macaw and a Salmon Crested Cockatoo. I see them several times a day as I make my rounds at work, and both are striking in their intelligence and inquisitive demeanor. The Cockatoo in particular is a show-stealer. He's 39 (80 is the life expectancy for his species), and talks...and whistles, and dances. The Macaw is much younger (barely an adult), and talks on occasion (he'll "wave" with one of his feet and say "bye bye"). He's also a little dancer. Both are considered "animal ambassadors" since they enjoy being around people. :)

New and old photos of my doggies :d

Attachments

• Dodor.jpg
    Dodor.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DodorLezy.jpg
    DodorLezy.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1
  • JazymyPuche.jpg
    JazymyPuche.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 1
  • KtoDogoni.jpg