Photos

My boy Chico

chico1.jpg

Preparing for detox in my sauna blanket :lol:

chico2.jpg

Archie lives at home with my folks; he's my chilled-out hermano :love:

IMG_3995.JPG

Archie's mastered doggie-stalking whereby he pretends to be obediently staying at home, but in fact has a secret life exploring worlds beyond the garden fence, often disappearing for hours in the fields nearby.

IMG_2120.JPG

Once he slips quietly home and is sure Mama Bear isn't watching, Archie chills on his favourite leather couch

19366_100834189949681_100000693011485_25859_2407502_n.jpg

Kniall said:
Once he slips quietly home and is sure Mama Bear isn't watching, Archie chills on his favourite leather couch

19366_100834189949681_100000693011485_25859_2407502_n.jpg

Kewl...you got a couch that matches your dog's fur...now why didn't I think of that :D

Latest new bed is on top of the printer. He changes his bedding place frequently.

Attachments

• Blacks new bed [].jpg
    Blacks new bed [].jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1
Guardian said:
Happiness is a clean pile of laundry. :)

SpotLaundry.jpg

Ah, yes. My littlest 2D friend, who has since passed, waited for the clean clothes to come out of the dryer and put down so I could fold them. She would be in amongst them before I could get the first item folded. :) Even on the hottest of days. She was a Miniature Pincher and a very sweet, funny and gentle little girl.

Guardian said:
Happiness is a clean pile of laundry. :)

SpotLaundry.jpg

:lol:

I cannot count the times I bend over to pick up a laundry basket of clean clothes, and about throw my back out because the Aliah-monster is hiding in it somewhere.
Ever try to make a bed with a cat around? Its impossible. We just make her into it and let her shinny back out. :D

Nienna Eluch said:
Ah, yes. My littlest 2D friend, who has since passed, waited for the clean clothes to come out of the dryer and put down so I could fold them. She would be in amongst them before I could get the first item folded. :) Even on the hottest of days. She was a Miniature Pincher and a very sweet, funny and gentle little girl.

Awwww...Spot does that too. I don't care where she is, she can hear that dryer door open.

Johnno said:
Latest new bed is on top of the printer. He changes his bedding place frequently.

ROFL...so how often do you have to open up your equipment and blow the cat hair out?? ;D

Hello folks,

These are our 2D friends cat Tommy and dogs: Krpica and Čupka. :P

Attachments

• 1 Prayer before dog nap.jpg
    1 Prayer before dog nap.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Antonio and Čupka.jpg
    Antonio and Čupka.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Juba & Tommy.jpg
    Juba & Tommy.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Krpica.jpg
    Krpica.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 0
jubazo said:
Hello folks,

These are our 2D friends cat Tommy and dogs: Krpica and Čupka. :P

How beautiful they all are! Thank you for sharing. :)

Back
Top Bottom