Physical Symptoms of ???

Cyre2067

The Living Force
Hey Guys, was wondering if anyone had any bizarre physical symptoms manifesting ever. What do i mean, well lately i had a major outbreak of something that seemed allergic in nature, the doc's said it was poison ivy and put me on anti-inflam's for it. Now, im not highly allergic to Poison Ivy, and its the dead of winter, so this confused me. Granted winter has been strange this year, and its completely possible i picked it up outside playin in the woods. I've also been getting sinus bizarreness, not quite infections, but sniffles/random drippiness, also normalish because the bizarre winter weather shifts (30-60 degrees every other day it seems). Here's where it gets strange: My body temperature tends to be either hot or cold, im always one or the other and have to constantly change what im wearing. This started the last few weeks or so, since i stumbled onto SOTT and read the whole wave bit. I have hypertension in my muscles, this is omnipresent and sometimes manifests as a nasty spike of pain right behind my left shoulder. Other times it feels almost like a mild electric current, but still isolated to right behind my left shoulder. This has been for the last few years, but the spike/electric feeling only recently.

To give you some background im 23 year old white male, good health, no prior conditions of any sort. Had my toncils removed when i was in the 2nd grade. No serious illness ever, no other surgeries. Never broken a bone or been put on medication for any period longer then a week or two. I've had some fuzzy awareness of chi, or bio-electricity whatever you wanna label it, and kinda attributed the symptoms to that. Other possible explainations are would be my DNA somehow changing on its own, undiagnosed illness (genetic or viral/bacterial), or im just nuts and this is all psychosomatic. Any thoughts?

Hi there,

Yes, I´ve been experiencing strange symptoms lately too. I have had 5 colds since September, and usually I am the one cold every-2-years- kind of gal....and its SUMMER here. I also have a pain just medial to my left shoulder blade. I have noticed other odd pains in my body that are quite strong and last for just one day give or take in seemingly random places.

I am an acupuncturist (studied Traditional Chinese Medicine as well as 5 Elements). Its interesting to mesh the old theories with the new info regarding the Wave and such. I suspect that my personal health issues may be occurring due to Earth Changes, since I am trained to take very good care of myself, and I really do for the most part. Mostly, I have a sense lately that I am really really ready to not have this body anymore...like I am preparing for something else...but not wishing for death or anything to that extreme. I can only explain it like the feeling a baby bird might have when its starting to grow its adult feathers and flap its wings...he knows something new is coming!

Well, just a thought, you might want to look up a good acupuncturist (or Reiki Master)...you already mentioned feeling your chi (qi). We work a lot with fluctuations and imbalances in body temperature...its a yin yang thing. I think you might enjoy the experience and benefit as well.

Cheers,
Tree

I've certainly been seeing lots of unusual stuff come in the pharmacy I work at. Something seems to be increasing, but I can't pin it down exactly. Flu and/or cold symptoms come in year-round now, not just during what used to be flu and cold season. A few months back I noticed a spike in a some cold/intestinal sypmtoms making the rounds starting a few days after a set of chemtrails appeared (I don't see the major amounts of chemtrails here in Alaska that I see pix of from the lower states)
Dunno that there's a connection, but I like to keep my eyes and mind open.
As for other types of symptoms - there's lots of ear-ringing and/or vertigo going around (got a humdinger of an ear ringing myself) - starting about a year or so ago. Agitation in customers seems to be way way up, tho' it also seems to be cyclical - some days much worse than others. I've been trying to correlate the bad or good days with any other events - moon phase, series of plane wrecks, series of unusual unexpected violence (the occasional person going "postal" or anything else I can notice. There seems to be a possible correlation but so far the observation is subjective.
The SOTT has been instrumental in keeping me aware of unusual events to compare against the grouchy customer days I observe - Kudos to the Signs team.
I'd be interested to hear what others have observed - I think there might be something of interest here.
dj

Dear Cyre2067,

I have been having symptoms similar to yours and was just diagnosed with leukopenia . . . this morning I read Laura's post on Toxoplasma gondii and then Googled it with leukopenia. Here is what I found:

http://maxshouse.com/Parasites_Internal.htm

Diagnosis

Radiographs can aid in the diagnosis because the lungs are usually involved in cats sick with toxoplasmosis. Radiographic changes include diffuse symmetric or patchy opacities in the lungs, usually bilateral.

Other laboratory aids include determinations of serum ALT (SGPT), creatine phosphokinase, bilirubin, lactate dehydrogenase and lipase, and white blood cell counts Serum enzymes indicative of tissue damage may be elevated, depending on the location (liver, pancreas, skeletal muscle) and extent of tissue necrosis. There may be leukopenia or leukocytosis. Fecal examination for the detection of T. gondii oocysts is not likely to be rewarding because oocysts are generally excreted for a few days before the cat becomes sick. Occasionally, oocysts may be found in feces of congenitally infected kittens and in adult cats.

This synchronicity has my attention. You might want to do some research on leukopenia and its symptoms.

Janae

Wow, my brain hurts. Just picked up Marciniaks "Bringers of Dawn" on a hint from reading the wave stuff and started reading it. This is gonna sound nuts, but i've almost feel like i've read the book before. It's kinda confirming and connecting all the stuff i've postulated on my own.

Aside from that it talks about DNA reorganization and how its happening to a buncha us. Reassembling of the original code that was dissected/chopped up/strewn about in order to turn us into sheeple. This could quite easily describe the physical symptoms i mentioned. Crazy book... very interesting stuff.

Hi guys, I've had many allergies and diet related problems. Now after reading Dr. Adamo's book "Eat right 4 your type" and doing a bit of physical exercices every day, I've managed to not get a single cold this winter and I feel like I'm 18 again (so to speak...)!

I have a theory. After you had your DNA reorganized, either you eat good food or you die ;-)

I've experienced so many deja vus lately. And also my physical body detoriates for the last 2-3 years. Various muscles and joints start hurting so bad. It seems to start coincidentally when I was starting to research stuffs and reading the Wave and that's about 2-3 years ago.

dantem said:
I have a theory. After you had your DNA reorganized, either you eat good food or you die ;-)
I'll tell you what, in these days of rampant depleted Uranium circling the globe, electromagnetic pollution (which may account for some of the symptoms described in this thread) and toxified food, I think its "either you eat good food or you die" period.

I also got a lot of my health back after modifying my diet according to my metabolic type, and found some pure royal jelly from a local beekeeper. I haven't had a cold in two years, and I'm a smoker to boot!

Here's a site worth checking out:

www.mercola.com

Hi all,
I have had a few strange things happening to me physically. I started reading the Cassiopaean material a few months ago. Now, bear in mind that I also have a chronic illness so maybe it because of it that these things are happening. One morning I woke up and found that I could no longer bear the thought of eating meat. I also just automatically quit consuming sugar, dairy, alcohol and caffeine. Beats me. I just have no interest in them. And if I consme alcohol or sugar (refined), I get terrible cramps that double me over. And just last month, I had a terrible pain in my right shoulder blade area that lasted for several days.

Anyway, just wanted to share that.

Back
Top Bottom