Planning a Trip to Europe!

Hi, I'm going to Europe from April 23 to May 4. First part of the trip is pretty much planned already, with most of it in Paris. As for the second part, from the 28th, I'm still wondering between 2 destinations:

- England, mostly the southern part, where I know a few people in London and Cambridge, planning to also see Canterbury and Stonehenge.

- Midi Pyrennées, where, as I've seen in many articles and books and have a growing interest (thanks to Laura), there is really interesting places related to Cathars, Alchemy, Work, like Auch, Rennes-Le-Château, Agen and Carcassonne.

The second option's really appealing to me but I have a major doubt about transportation, as I don't plan to rent a car, so maybe this option is just impossible. Since many people of the forum live around that area or have visited it, would it be possible to point me how hard it would be to move around, and give me a few pointers as what i could skip and what i shouldn't miss?

Also, in Paris and England, besides the well known places and the ones that were recommended earlier in the post, are there any places that you could suggest and/or recommend?

Thanks a lot.

Good job, keep on posting. i am also crazy about travelling. Last month, I've just come back from travel guide spain and cadiz, they are wonderful trip resorts. Why don't you have a try? Enjoy your time in Spain.

andylow said:
Good job, keep on posting. i am also crazy about travelling. Last month, I've just come back from hxxp://www.travelguidesdirectory.com and hxxp://www.cadizspain.net, they are wonderful trip resorts. Why don't you have a try? Enjoy your time in Spain.
andylow, why do your two posts so far read like a Spain Travel Agent?

He is posting the same stuff all over the net I guess. First example from google:

hXXp://forums.bellaonline.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=313853

Seems to crawl alot of forums. If one googles "andylow spain forum" you get around 400 hits, around 4000 if you remove forum.
Case closed?

j0da said:
He is posting the same stuff all over the net I guess.
Thanks for checking up. I removed the embedded links.

Back
Top Bottom