Please pray for.

I will say prayers for a smooth transition for Klaudia and that she receives all the help she needs while transitioning since she was obviously very troubled. Will keep Emilia and your family in my thoughts and prayers as well - this is a rough experience for a teen.:hug2:

We talked about Klaudia yesterday. About how death is not the end but the beginning of something new. Like a birth on the other side.
About imagining her talking to a friend in some place they both know and telling her that she can ask for help in showing the way.
That night Emilia slept well.
Thank you all for your support.

We talked about Klaudia yesterday. About how death is not the end but the beginning of something new. Like a birth on the other side.
About imagining her talking to a friend in some place they both know and telling her that she can ask for help in showing the way.
That night Emilia slept well.
Thank you all for your support.
Sorry to hear of the loss of Klaudia. Sometimes, such events are turning points for those who remain and can allow for an opening to talk about issues around death, including karmic lessons and the spiritual dimension of life. I will keep your daughter and her friend in my prayers.

Ziutek I am sorry for your daughter and for little Klaudia. It's already terrible when an adult take his life, but when it's a child it's much, much worse. I've lost a schoolmate like this, we never knew he was suffering, he was always nice.

I've read a few books of the after life thread, and children are always taken care of, even if they take their life. No one is abandonned.

I also read the testimony of a jewish couple who had died in an accident a few years before the holocaust. When they arrived in "Heaven" they were told they had agreed to die to help all the jews who would suffer and die in the years to come. So maybe she chose to go to help on the other side. In any case, I 'll pray for her to find her way.

So sorry, ziutek. I lost a friend this way in my teens as well. I carried it for years, thinking that if only I had been there I could have saved her.
Prayers to you and your daughter and of course the poor girl and her family. Sometimes there is nothing we can do but hurt for a moment 🙏

My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter, Klaudia and her family. I wish you all strength, courage, patience, and mutual support.
A s Spiritist we have a special prayer for suicides, which I have just recited for Klaudia.
May she find peace x

✨ Prayers, love and light to Emilia, Klaudia and all who are touched deeply by her passing. So very devastating. 🙁
As soon as I read your first message, my mind went straight to the comment made by the C's about people leaving now because they were going to need to help others.

I wondered... Do you think Emilia might be interested in some of the info in the Afterlife Thread - that it might help her a little?
My daughter read this a few years ago and said it gave her some comfort.

Another suggestion is the videos that were posted in the recent sessions -
even though they relate to near death experiences - it might help in some way?

Youtube:
Kenneth Ring
Life After Life

🌷🌷🌷

Back
Top Bottom