Please translate - german-english

Orendaflo

A Disturbance in the Force
Liebe Forenmitglieder!

Hoffe,dass dies Jemand übersetzen kann.
Bin 43 J. und ich wohne in Süddeutschland.
Habe in einem deutschen Forum den Cassiopaea-Link gefunden.Und damit begonnen die von Laura geschriebene "Die Welle" zu lesen.

Danke liebe Laura,an dich und an deine Freunde,für eure unermüdlichen Recherchen.Danke auch für euren Mut,Wahrheiten auszusprechen !
Es ist so wichtig,dass Wahrheitssuchende wissen,dass sie nicht alleine sind.

Ich kann bestätigen,dass es tatsächlich "Echsenwesen" gibt.Ein solches seltsames Wesen,war vor Jahren bei mir Zuhause.Ich habe dies selbst gesehen.Und ich bin sicher,dies war KEINE Einbildung.
Auch ich kam BEVOR ich die deutsche Übersetzung von "Die Welle" von Laura anfing zu lesen, zu dem Ergebnis,dass es eine Verbindung zwischen diesen Echsenwesen und unserer Religion gibt.
Wenn ich mit meinen eigenen Recherchen richtig liege,tauchte die Frau mit blauem Umhang und Schleier immerwieder auf.Als Astarte,Aschera,Isis und wie sie alle heißen.
Auch in Lourdes,Fatima Guadaloupe und seit ein paar Jahren in Jugoslawien/Medjugorje.Millionen Menschen pilgern zu ihr...Jahr für Jahr.Kapellen werden ihr errichtet.Kirchen nach ihr benannt.Und kaum Jemand scheint zu bemerken,dass da etwas nicht stimmen kann...
ABER...Wenn die Recherchen alle richtig sind, bedeutet es auch ,dass ihr Sohn,nicht jener ist,wofür er gehalten wird.Dies ist ein Umstand,den die meisten Menschen vergessen.

Falls mir kein großer Fehler in meiner Schlußfolgerung unterlaufen ist,gibt uns vielleicht sogar die Thora darüber Auskunft,WER diese "Frau" in Wirklichkeit ist...

Was mich noch interessiert: Was haltet ihr von dem sogenannten "Lichtkörperprozess" und den Channelings von "Kryon".
Es gibt einen interessanten deutschsprachigen Link.

http://lichtderstille.de/modules.php?name=12lichtkoerper

In diesen Channelings wird von seltsamen "Tönen" geredet...Auch bei uns in Deutschland gibt es diese Töne.Meist Nachts.Mir ist aufgefallen,dass diese Töne nicht immer gleich sind.Hoffe,dass nmir Jemand antwortet,der deutsch sprechen kann.

Liebe Grüße an euch alle
Orendaflo

Hi Orendaflo,

Most members of this forum do not speak German.

Maybe you could tell us in English why you posted that article and why you wanted to share it with the members of this forum.

Hi Orendaflo,

Please avoid double posting.

Your message has already been posted here.

Belibaste said:
Hi Orendaflo,

Please avoid double posting.

Your message has already been posted here.

This person can't speak English and the other post is not double posting, at least not entirely. The first half of each post is similar introducing themself, thanking Laura and the group and giving some background on themself, then the second part of each post is a little similar and a couple things are entirely different..

I cannot translate German properly but both posts start out -

Dear forum members!

Hope that this can be translated by Somebody.
I am 43 years old and I live in South Germany.
I found the Cassiopaea link in a German forum. And began to read The Wave that Laura has written.

Thanks Laura, to you and to your friends, for your untiring investigations. Thanks also for your courage to stand up for truth!
It is so important that seekers of truth know that they are not alone.

I can confirm that there really are "lizard beings". Such a strange being, it happened years ago in my home. I have seen this myself. And I am sure this was not imagination.
Also before I started to read the German translation of The Wave by Laura, I came to this conclusion with the result that there is a connection between these lizard beings and our religion.

If I am correct with my own research, the woman with the blue cloak and veil appears repeatedly as an Astarte, Aschera, Isis and what does it all mean.
Also in Lourdes, Fatima Guadaloupe and for a few years in Yugoslavia / Medjugorje. Millions of people make a pilgrimage to her... Year after year. Chapels are established to her. Churches are named after her. And hardly anyone seems to notice that something is a bit not right.

There is another 5, 6, 7 sentences of each posting where what is being talked about is a little bit different in each.
One post goes on about religion (the woman mentioned even in the Jewish bible, a connection with her son, some strange coincidences that happened to this person). The other post talks about ("light body process" and the channeling of "Kryon.") and mentions strange sounds in Germany most nights - I think maybe like Taos Hum, I am not sure.

I am lousy at translating. Perhaps someone on the board here or a SOTT/QFS person from Germany can help.

At the end of this particular post the poster says -

I hope somebody that speaks German can reply.

Thanks for stepping in on behalf of Orendaflo,
and explaining his/her post, Xman! From what
I have read in your translations, it looks interesting!

I hope someone can reply back and at least learn
what s/he has to say from his/her experiences and
why s/he thinks that apparition seen in Lourdes,
Guadaloupe and Medjugorje might be a Lizzy or
is something else?

Dan

Let me translate this last bit of Orendaflo's post (thanks for your translation, Xman, it's pretty accurate!):

Orendaflo said:
(translation)
"BUT... if the researches are all right, it also means that her son is not what he's believed to be. This is a circumstance most people are forgetting.

If I'm not greatly mistaken in my conclusion, there's even the Thora giving information of WHO this woman in reality is.

What I'm also interested in: what do you think of the so-called "light body process" and the channelings of "Kryon"? There's an interesting German link. (link s.a.)

In those channelings strange "sounds" are mentioned. Also here in Germany there are these sounds. Mostly at night. I noticed that these sounds are not always the same. Hope somebody can answer me who speaks German."
Now, I checked the link Orendaflo has given. As it's in German, I'll give the translated excerpt of the intro of the web site in the following:

(website intro translated)
"The twelve steps of the light body process

With each moment you are radiating light
your own radiation becomes more intense.
If you make your energy more beautiful
if you charge yourself with light
and then radiate it
you are identical with your Higher Self.
Orin"

There's then an explanation following about the alleged development of our light body, which by the way happens just by itself.. :rolleyes:
and furthermore comin directly from Ori(o)n..

Now in my next post I'll adress Orendaflo directly, which will be followed by exact a translation as possible so you can all step in and correct me in what I'm saying to him/her if necessary. Or, if our moderators or others have something specific to say to Orendaflo, just post it and I'll translate it for you.
First of all tho I think I should welcome Orendaflo and let him/her know that this website is one of those many love 'n light (excuse me) shites.
Plus ask him what dant has proposed (s.a.)

Herzlich willkommen im Cassiopaea-Forum, Orendaflo! :)

Soweit ich weiß, gibt es nicht viele hier, die Deutsch sprechen. Wir haben hier viele Mitglieder, deren Muttersprache nicht Englisch ist. Es wird zwar bald wieder das spanische und französische Forum geben, aber ein deutsches ist nicht in Aussicht, soweit ich weiß. Viele kamen also hierher und trainierten sich sozusagen gezwungener Maßen in der englischen Sprache. Falls Du Englischunterricht in der Schule hattest, und Du ein englisches Wörterbuch zu Hause hast, das würde schon ausreichen, um anzufangen, hier zu kommunizieren, falls Du das möchtest.
Denn dieses Forum ist für all jene, die nach Wahrheit, Objektivität und Selbsterkenntnis a la 4. Weg suchen, eine einmalige und ganz besondere Plattform. Wir versuchen hier, gemeinsam miteinander zu lernen, mit ganz besonderem Augenmerk auf der Arbeit an sich selbst. Das alles basiert auf G. I. Gurdjieff, den Sufis, den C's, Ra, und auch Castaneda.
Falls Du nicht schon vertraut bist mit den oben genannten, ist es ratsam, das nachzuholen!
Zu allererst gibt es da auch noch die Forum Richtlinien (forum guidelines) link=topic=9553.msg69187#msg69187, die Du Dir unbedingt durchlesen solltest, um zu prüfen, ob Du damit übereinstimmst und ob Du am richtigen Platz bist. Diese Forum Richtlinien sind ein ziemlich langer Text. Sollte Dein Englisch ganz und gar nicht ausreichen, sie zu verstehen, kann ich sie für Dich übersetzen, wenn ich Zeit dazu finde.

Nun zu Deinem Link zur Webseite:

Ich bin kurz drübergeflogen, habe dann einen Teil des Intros für die Forummitglieder übersetzt, damit sie ebenfalls einen Eindruck bekommen.

Diese Webseite riecht nach New Age, Licht und Liebe. Wenn Du Die Welle gelesen hast, solltest Du bereits vertraut sein damit, dass New Age und Licht und Liebe uns nirgendwo hinführen, außer in die Mäuler der 4D STS, als Gefangene der Matrix, um uns als kleine glückliche und schlafende Schafe zu halten, die nicht merken, dass sie nichts als Futter sind.

In den Beschreibungen zum sogenannten "Lichtkörperprozeß" wird praktisch gesagt, dass man nichts tun muss, als Licht auszustrahlen und sein Licht schöner zu machen und es dann auszustrahlen, und dies würde uns identisch machen mit unserem höheren Selbst.
Die Sache ist die, Orendaflo, wir sind nicht identisch mit unserem höheren Selbst, nur weil wir unser Licht schöner machen und Licht ausstrahlen. Das ist alles Müll, wirf ihn lieber sogleich aus dem Fenster.
Um uns unserem Selbst, unserem wahren Ich zu nähern, müssen wir hart arbeiten. Siehe die Werke von G.I. Gurdjieff. Ihm zufolge sind wir Menschen nichts als Maschinen, Automaten, wir schlafen. Wir sind praktisch nichts als automatisch reagierende Maschinen, abhängig jeweils von den Programmen und Imprägnierungen unserer Psyche. Um bewusst zu werden, um aufzuwachen, muss man hart arbeiten, es geschieht nicht von alleine, sondern erfordert tagtägliche Mühe der Selbstbeobachtung, um sich selbst, seine Maschine zu kennen, eine objektive Sicht über sich selbst zu erlangen. Erst sie ermöglicht ein Erwachen zur Wahrheit und zum Selbst. Ein langer, anstrengender Prozeß.
Darum kann man nicht mit Licht arbeiten und denken, nun sei man Licht. Der Weg zum Licht geht über und durch den Schatten.

Um in diese Thematik einzusteigen, musst Du selbst lesen, selbst nachforschen und studieren. Wir haben hier eine empfohlene Lese-Liste link=topic=4718.msg31032#msg31032 (recommended reading list) mit allen Büchern, die man lesen sollte, um das nötige Fundament zu haben, um diese Arbeit zu beginnen (auf Englisch: The Work). (edit: Es müsste auch deutsche Ausgaben dieser Bücher geben, hoffe ich, hab es noch nie nachgeprüft)

Dant hat gefragt, was Du aus deiner Erfahrung zu sagen hast in bezug auf die Erscheinung in Lourdes, Guadaloupe und Medjugorje, warum Du denkst, dass sie ein Lizzy oder etwas anderes war. Vielleicht könntest Du uns auch Genaueres über diese "Frau" und ihren Sohn erzählen. Ich zumindest kann nichts damit anfangen. Du sagtest, sie wird in der Thora erwähnt. Könntest Du das ganze genauer ausführen, näher erklären, und ein Zitat mit Quellenverweis bringen?

Liebe Grüße!

I've just translated my text to Orendaflo into English for you, but when I posted it, I was directed to an Error page and my whole post was lost! :(
Unfortunately I gotta go to work now, no time, I'll again translate it when I'm back home.

Thanks Essence for helping out! To be fair, I think that we
should respond to non-english peoples as you have done,
so that we are not excluding people if they are sincere. The
more sincere people we can add to this network, the better
are our odds at achieving collinearity? Just a thought.

FWIW,
Dan

(Translation of my post to Orendaflo:)

Welcome to the Cassiopaea Forum, Orendaflo!

As far as I know there're not many here who speak German. We've got many members here, whose native language is not English. There'll soon be the Spanish and French forums again, but a German one is not planned, as far as I know. So, many of us came here and kind of had to train themselves in the English language.
In case you had English classes back in school and if you've got an English dictionary at home, this would suffice to start to communicate here [at least I think so], if you so want.
Because this forum is for those who're searching for Truth, Objectivity and Self-knowledge a la 4th Way, a unique and special platform at that. We're here trying to learn together, with a special focus on the Work on oneself. This all is based on G.I.Gurdjieff, the Sufis, the C's, Ra, and also Castaneda.
If you're not already familiar with the above mentioned, it is advised to get up to speed!
First of all, there are the forum guidelines (link), you should read them by all means, in order to check whether you're colinear with them and whether you're at the right spot.
These forum guidelines are a pretty long text. Should your English not suffice to understand them, I could translate it for you, as soon as I find some time.

Now to your link to the website:

I read over it and have then translated a part of the website intro for the forum members, so they can get an impression of it, too.

This website reeks of New Age, Light and Love. If you've read The Wave you should already be aquainted with the fact that New Age and Light n Love lead us nowhere except into the mouths of 4D STS, as prisoners of the Matrix, in order to keep us as lil happy sleeping sheep, that don't even notice they are nothing but food.

In those descriptions of the so called "light body process" it is practically being said that one ought to do nothing but radiating light and making one's light more beautiful and then radiating it, and this would make us identical with our Higher Self.

The thing is, Orendaflo, we are not identical with our Higher Self just because we're making our light more beautiful and radiating the light. This is all trash, you better throw it out the window.
In order to approach our Self, our real I, we have to work hard. See the works of G. I. Gurdjieff. According to him, we humans are nothing but machines, automats, we are sleeping. We're practically nothing but automatically reacting machines, depending in each case on the programs and impregnations of the psyche. In order to become conscious, to wake up, one has to work hard, it doesn't happen by itself, but instead requires the daily effort of self-observation, for to get to know oneself, one's machine, to develop an objective view about oneself. Only this enables a waking up to Truth and Self. A long and demanding process.
That's why you cannot work with Light and think this makes you Light. The way towards Light is by and through the shadow.

To get into this topic you have to read and study for yourself. We have a recommended reading list here (link) with all the books one should read to aquire the necessary foundation in order to begin with the Work. (edit: there should exist German editions, too, I hope, never checked on that tho)

Dant has asked what you can say from your experience, why you think that the apparition seen in Lourdes, Guadaloupe and Medjugorje might be a Lizzy or is sth else? Maybe you could also tell us more about this "woman" and her son. At least I don't have a clue about it. You said she is mentioned in the Thora. Could you be more specific and elaborate, and deliver a quote with source?

Greetings!
(end of translation)

I'm not sure if my post to Orendaflo is adequate.. was I overdoing it, like 'bombing' her/him with too much stuff at a time? Maybe I could've kept it shorter. Still I thought it important to explain what this forum is about, although I'm far from the representative. Please make sure to at once correct me in what I said and how I said it, if anything is out of line, so to say. Bit insecure here. Thanks! fwiw

-edited for inaccurateness in my translation-

dant said:
To be fair, I think that we
should respond to non-english peoples as you have done,
so that we are not excluding people if they are sincere. The
more sincere people we can add to this network, the better
are our odds at achieving collinearity? Just a thought.

FWIW,
Dan

Fwiw, you know, I've thought about his, too. If people like Orendaflo are coming here and they indeed are sincere, should we go through the effort of translating back and forth each time, or should we set up more translated material or even more forums? Or should we 'expect' those sincere but non-English speakers to learn English? I don't know. After all, we need people who have the time and will to do that. Capacity is needed so to say. On the other hand, I personally don't remember many people comin here and not speaking one English word. So if it's only a few, it can be handled via translating back and forth. Anybody?

Xman said:
Thanks essence. Maybe when you get a chance you can take a look at Orendaflo's other post also in German.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10026.msg72981#msg72981

It's roughly the same as Orendaflo has posted it here.
Just found this bit in the other post:

Orendaflo said:
In case I'm not greatly mistaken in my conclusion, this woman is even mentioned in the Jewish Bible, the Torah. This woman, so I think, was there from the BEGINNING. This would explain WHY she's presented in connection with her child... Maybe I've found out WHO this lady is.

By the way, after I'd found out (I believe/think I have) WHO this lady is, there were some strange coincidences...
To me they were the confirmations that I cannot be so wrong after all.

Love & light to you all.

Hi Essence, if Orendalfo does reply, it might be worthwhile to pass along Laura's response in this thread - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9767.msg73111#msg73111 - about 'sending light and love'. It appears that Orendalfo is currently in a rather 'new age' mind set, so it might be of some assistance.

Hi Anart!
It seems Orendaflo has flown off again.
She/he actually wrote in her introductory post that she wanted to confirm what Laura has written in The Wave, that Lizzies do exist. She/he never asked for being part of this forum or for being introduced to the Work et al. I read it, but somehow I overread it, it just came to my mind recently. So my whole translation thing was actually superfluous - I checked it, after she/he wrote her post she/he didn't come back to check, at least she/he never read the German translation.
Which means I just assumed Orendaflo was another Seeker and that we should do all to help her/him out. Jumping to conclusions all too fast, it seems.
As she/he is in a New Age mind set, the quote from Laura you've suggested would have been most adequate. But this person did not come here to interact, it seems, just to let us know that what Laura wrote about Lizzies is fitting with her own experience.
fwiw

Back
Top Bottom