Pneumothorax

Hi,

could these "air bubbles" come out of stress?

Yesterday, my email was hacked - again!

The last time it happened was in April: they hacked my email and consequently my Amazon account. I managed to stop the purchase on Amazon and reported all - nothing happened, they all claim there wasn´t a hack attempt.

Yesterday, my email was hacked again. And again my Amazon account.
But this time "only" damage I see is that ALL my contacts disappeared and I cannot retrieve them on my account.

I spend all morning stressed out - not because I have some super-duper secrets but simply because my privacy was corrupted!
I don´t even read my partner's post or open it, never mind that he will eventually show it to me since he doesn´t understand german that well! I don´t snoop and spy on people on FB and other platforms so this is "an insult" that it happened again.

That´s a short story...

In the evening I started having these "air bubbles" under my right ribs under my breast.
It feels like something is popping inside.
It doesn´t hurt, but it´s highly annoying and uncomfortable.

I´ve already had those but they would disappear the next morning.

This morning they continued.

Could that be related to stress?
If it's accompanied by a little or A lot of pain, and you can feel the small air bleb things more when you like down I'd say you should go to your doctors to get it checked out.

Mine didn't hurt so much, it felt like anxiety chest pressure and I put it down as that for months!

I would say a small collapse of the lung would definitely be caused by stress. If it is that, the air pushes on the outside of the lung and causes a collapse.

Better to get it checked anyway.

If it's accompanied by a little or A lot of pain,
No pain at all... Just really annoying and uncomfortable...

and you can feel the small air bleb things more when you like down
I feel it now when sitting down and when lying down; when I put my hand on my ribs I can feel these bubbles.... :scared:

I'd say you should go to your doctors to get it checked out.
hm... I hate doctors, but I´ll see how it goes...

Tnx! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom