podcast/radio

rs

Dagobah Resident
OK, apparently I have not been paying attention. I know that recently the transcripts have moved to a members only section of the FOCM, but when I look up podcasts or the radio show, they seem to have vanished as well. Did they also move to a members only section? Is it the same FOCM?

I guess I really need to mail in my form...

rs said:
OK, apparently I have not been paying attention. I know that recently the transcripts have moved to a members only section of the FOCM, but when I look up podcasts or the radio show, they seem to have vanished as well. Did they also move to a members only section? Is it the same FOCM?

Don't know exactly to what you are referring to, or what exactly you think has disappeared, but both radio shows and podcasts are in place, where they were before.

Radio shows
Podcasts

As for sending in an application, have you read FOTCM's Statement of Principles? Because that kind of comes before panicking that suddenly something became unavailable.

Keit said:
Don't know exactly to what you are referring to, or what exactly you think has disappeared, but both radio shows and podcasts are in place, where they were before.

Radio shows
Podcasts

As for sending in an application, have you read FOTCM's Statement of Principles? Because that kind of comes before panicking that suddenly something became unavailable.

Thanks for the links. My curiosity about the podcasts was that the most recent one seems to be in 2013. I could not find the link to the blogtalkradio link on the main page of SOTT.

I would not exactly call my question "panic"... And yes, I have read the Statement of Principles.

rs said:
Keit said:

Radio shows
Podcasts

Thanks for the links. My curiosity about the podcasts was that the most recent one seems to be in 2013. I could not find the link to the blogtalkradio link on the main page of SOTT.

I would not exactly call my question "panic"... And yes, I have read the Statement of Principles.

I guess the idea that you were panicking may have come from your references and the fact that if you were familiar with the forum, you'd probably be able to find the links provided yourself. Osit.

rs said:

Hi rs, since you mention it: before mailing your application you may want to complete it first. You can do it by hand (legibly) on your printed copy. :)

rs said:
Thanks for the links. My curiosity about the podcasts was that the most recent one seems to be in 2013.

The podcasts were replaced with the radio show. There weren't any that were "taken down" that I'm aware of.

I could not find the link to the blogtalkradio link on the main page of SOTT.

It's at the top of the page, to the left of the social media icons. It's the blue microphone icon.

There was a period where the Sott radio podcasts weren't going to ITunes. They are now back up and can be found by searching 'sott radio network' in ITunes or the link here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sott-radio-network/id954160770

FWIW I was looking today and couldn't find the old podcasts either on SoTT, but have found them now due to this thread.

They used to be in a box on the side of the frontpage, now when using the search function, one podcast came, and the link to it from the article about it lead back to the frontpage where they are not anymore..

can it be a mac/PC thing? (I have been on PC for a while, and are now on mac)

Miss.K said:
FWIW I was looking today and couldn't find the old podcasts either on SoTT, but have found them now due to this thread.

They used to be in a box on the side of the frontpage, now when using the search function, one podcast came, and the link to it from the article about it lead back to the frontpage where they are not anymore..

I think they're all still there: http://www.sott.net/podcasts/listall
On SOTT front page third icon (from left side in same MenuBar where Search is) gives list of Sections and Topics, and SOTT Podcasts are second from bottom in Sections column, just above Archive.

Miss.K said:

Hi Miss.K,

it has nothing to do with your computer or OS system since the website should be read by any browser. Sott changed its design several weeks back and deleted many things from the side bar so that it is less noisy.

New SOTT FrontPage Design

Gawan said:
Miss.K said:

Hi Miss.K,

it has nothing to do with your computer or OS system since the website should be read by any browser. Sott changed its design several weeks back and deleted many things from the side bar so that it is less noisy.

New SOTT FrontPage Design

Thanks Gawan

Back
Top Bottom