Possible and unique evidence of Grail representation

Cass

The Force is Strong With This One
Yesterday I found an article about the Grail, it describes that sixty years before the French Chetrien de Troyes made the first mention as the "Grail" there was already a painting of the year 1123 showing a kind of bowl radiating energy. Could it be the only possible evidence of the representation of the Grail? I suspect that in many ancient cultures there is evidence of this "technology" and that probably from my limited vision and hypothesis it could be the access outside the social constructions of the material or temporal world and that could have some link to the fall, the golden age before physicality or the physical universe.
Here is the link in Spanish:

Right?
Thanks for your information!
happy wheels
Well yes...there is another hypothesis that I have and that is that the Grail is hidden in material objects in an allegorical way as something with important luminosity can be a bowl a horn a stone a cup and other objects but in itself has to do with light, probably is a representation of the fusion of the soul with genetics the restructuring of the DNA codons the science of ascension.

For Christianity origin story, you may want to read Laura's latest book

It is true there are lot of forgotten technologies in many cultures filtered through "Mythicization of History, Historicization of Myth" process in different periods incorporated into many legends, religious texts and so on which constantly changed.

You may want to search forum Grail , "Grail quest" etc. as the subject completed twisted thousands of ways and simple one untwisting or one painting can't reveal this.

Well yes...there is another hypothesis that I have and that is that the Grail is hidden in material objects in an allegorical way as something with important luminosity can be a bowl a horn a stone a cup and other objects but in itself has to do with light, probably is a representation of the fusion of the soul with genetics the restructuring of the DNA codons the science of ascension.

Some time ago Laura wrote a series of very interesting articles about the Grail theme and what it represents actually in our reality.
I'm re-reading the series myself and will like to recommend it to everyone who is interested in topics like the above.

Here is the link to the articles: The Grail Quest and the Destiny of Man – Cassiopaea

Back
Top Bottom