Possible Hit for the C's: Ammonia Earth Core?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8431
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8431

Hi guys. I was doing a bit of research and came across a comment made by a person on _http://phys.org/news121692398.html (a mainstream physics website). The article was about new theories for the "iron earth core" but then looking at the comments I came across this:

Poster: EarthScientist

Gentlemen, The earths core is not iron at all. It is a crystal and the waves propagate end to end from the flows that propagate through the grid field. That crystalline structure was grown and is ammonia by the way. I am a grid scientist and assure you that grid science will always explain any quandary most neophyte physics theorists hold forth as their truth. Grid science is not taught to everyone for varying reasons,and some I agree with and some I do not. Gravity gentlemen is created on any spinning planet from that crystalline ammonia being tasked at a low tone and the grid field surrounding the earth is at a higher tone,it pulls the grid energy to it. The hyperdimensional geometric grid field provides our motor and weather energy and anyone paying any attention at all can see the grid field manifestation with just a few clues. Its just the way it is gentlemen, gravity and the purpose of each planet in our solar system is just simply academic to grid scientists,it just is. But most of you will deny every process I release,it just seems to be the way of science theorists these days.

Since I don't understand much about the physics discussed there I wanted to ask if it rings any bell to anybody? Does it make sense? I'm not saying it's "right on" so to speak but I find it interesting nontheless to see someone brigning the idea of the ammonia core with such conviction. I wonder what he means by "hyperdimensional geometric grid" as well.

Anyhow, I know it's not much but I wanted to have your opinion about it.

Peace.

Here's what the C's said during the session they mentionned it.

Session: 31 October 2001

Q: (A) I want to ask about this magnetic pole reversal. It's the current theory or understanding of magnetic field of planets in terms of dynamo mechanism, where there is a liquid metal - iron - which is hot - there are convective currents, and there is self-excitation through magnetic field. That's the present model. They were able to model this magnetic pole reversal using this kind of magneto-hydro-dynamics. Is this model essentially correct?
A: Only partly.
Q: (A) What is the main thing that is important, and that is lacking from this model?
A: Crystalline ammonia core.
Q: (A) Everybody thinks that the core is a crystal iron; that's the present thinking. Say it's an ammonia core: is an ammonia core in all planets with magnetic fields? Is this so?
A: From this perspective, no but from the perspective of organic life, yes.

Q: (A) When we speak about crystalline ammonia, do you mean a new kind of crystalline ammonia that is not yet known on Earth to our scientists?
A: More or less.

Q: (L) I think we need to find out something about this crystalline ammonia. (A) What would make it go into the very core? (L) I don't know. We don't know enough about it to even know how to frame a question. I know we thought it was crazy when they were talking about Jupiter and the ammonia, and then of course all this ammonia shows up on Jupiter. And I remember them saying something about this at the time, but I don't think we ever followed up on it because I thought it was even to crazy to think about. Maybe we need to find out something about ammonia, crystalline ammonia. (A) Is there a mini black hole in the center of the Earth?
A: No.
Q: (L) I remember when I was a kid - this is a funny thing - we got this kind of chemistry experiment. You put these chemicals together and it grew crystals. I think ammonia was part of it. I think you had to use ammonia to grow crystals. (A) Okay, now this crystalline ammonia core inside the Earth, can we have idea how big it is, what radius?
A: 300 km.
Q: (L) What is surrounding it, what is the next layer? (A) Normally people would say it's an iron crystal. What is the next layer?
A: Correct.
Q: (A) There is this ammonia - crystalline... (L) Surrounded by iron crystal. Is it crystal iron? (A) Probably at this pressure that is here, it may very well be crystal. (L) Okay, is the iron surrounding the ammonia, is it crystalline?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What's the next layer?
A: Molten iron.
Q: (A) Okay, now we know that some planets have this crystalline ammonia, and some do not. When we consider planets that have this crystal ammonia inside, how did it get there? Was it a kernel first around which the planet was formed, or first the planet was formed and then during some processes the ammonia sank and crystallized inside? I would like to know how it got there?
A: It is the natural formation process for ammonia to accrete iron from supernovae.
Q: (L) I read somewhere - about supernovae - that the only reason we have iron is because it's produced in supernovas. That would mean that our solar system is formed from a supernova, right? In which case what blew up and when? (A) I understand that this crystalline ammonia core - 300 km radius - must have certain magnetic properties which are important. Because it was mentioned that it was lacking in dynamo theory or certain very important properties concerning heat convection. So there are these two main things in dynamo theory - conductivity and electric properties - on the other hand heat convection properties. Why is this ammonia important for the magnetic field because of what properties?
A: Super conducting.

Q: (A) According to what we know it's very hot inside the earth because of the pressure. Now, is this ammonia also hot, as much as iron?
A: Grows alternately cold and hot.
Q: (A) Is it super conducting even if when it is very hot?
A: No.
Q: (A) When it gets cold, how cold does it get?
A: 55 degrees below absolute zero.
Q: (L) What is absolute zero? (A) That is something you can't get below. That's why it's called absolute zero. It's a new thermo-dynamics. (L) How often does it alternate?
A: Close to hour long periods.
Q: (L) So when it gets so cold and becomes super conducting, the act of super-conducting is what heats it up? Is that it?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Well once it heats up, how does it then get cold again?
A: It stops conducting.
Q: (L) What is it conducting? When something is super conducting what does it conduct?
A: Electrons.
Q: (A) The point is, you see, that when something is super conducting it offers no resistance. Which means that the current it flows through it, is not heating it. Well we learned that it gets hot because it's super conductive, right? Which is somewhat contradictory because when it is super-conducting there's no reason for it to be hot except it can become hot because there is the hot external shell of iron. So that is very likely why it would become hot. Because by the very definition of super conductivity you don't become hot when you conduct, see? Well, if there are big, very big currents, then okay, they can stop super conductivity, then it gets warm.
A: Currents of this nature set the surrounding iron to vibrating which produces heat, not heat produced by the current.
Q: (A) Now, I want to go back to this 55 degree below absolute zero. And here I would like to have a confirmation of this 55 degree below zero. Because. according to the current knowledge of physics, the absolute zero was set by definition, as the temperature on the scale, according to the science of thermo-dynamics, which is - so to say - nothing moves so you cannot go below this temperature. If you say 55 degrees below zero it means we have to redo physics and redo thermo-dynamics.
A: You have entered a different realm.
Q: (A) What?
A: Lack of movement as measured by physics is based upon 3rd density conventions.
Q: (A) What causes this appearance of new physics in the center of the planet? We do not see this need for new physics around us. But somehow there are specific conditions, apparently, in the center of the planet that cause necessity of entering this new physics.
A: Windows.
Q: (L) Let me ask this, if it was possible to measure a temperature of something that was being subjected to a very intense electro-magnetic field what would it show? (A) Well the question is different, you see, because we asked first about why there is this ammonia crystal inside, okay? The answer was it was a natural process. But now we see there is this window inside. What is the reason that there is this window inside? Now you suggest, honey, that the widow inside is because there are - or because who knows what causes what - but there are very strong electro-magnetic fields. Is the window inside related to the fact that we have to go beyond standard physics? Is it related to the fact that there are very strong electro-magnetic field inside?
A: Reciprocal function.
Q: (L) What is ammonia composed of? (A) Ammonia? NH3, one nitrogen and three hydrogen atoms, and it kind of rotates, and that's ammonia. (A) What is nitrogen number? Six? Or seven? Seven is phosphorus, yeah? (L) I don't know, I don't remember, I'm too tired to remember. (A) You're too tired.

I couldn't find very detailed information about "grid science" or even "grid physics". Usually it has to do with electricity, hence electromagnetism but I couldn't find anything that applies it to actual physics in general.

We could hypothesize that he may be talking about something in relation to the electric universe theory. So perhaps he is on to something, or at least in part. I couldn't tell more at this point so we'll see if anything else is found at another time.

Peace.

I have never heard about it either, but even if EarthScientist's comment was factual, it is so replete with argumentative fallacies, subtle ad hominems and all-around non-constructive, self-flattering statements that there is no way to extract any information from it....

The article is interesting enough because it shows that the core is a crystal (anisotropy). However it seems that they assume in their simulations that is it made of iron just because the standard model so far says so. The commenter however does not bring any data or references, which is unfortunate. Some planets (Uranus and Neptune) has been theorized to have an ammonium core for some time already, so the presence of ammonia in the Earth's core is not excluded. There is a need for factual data though to prove the point, and the commenter only discredits the possibility IMHO.

Found a hit for "Grid Science" here.

2017 Grid Science Winter School & Conference

Three years ago Los Alamos National Laboratory started a new program in an area that we call “Grid Science”. The concept behind this program is to combine complex systems, statistical physics, control theory, optimization, computer science and energy system engineering to develop innovative approaches to new and challenging programs in the design, optimization, and control of the electrical grid, natural gas networks and other complex engineered networks. This relatively new LANL program is funded by the Advanced Grid Modeling Program in Office of Electricity in U.S. Department of Energy and DOE's Grid Modernization Laboratory Consortium.

[...]

Then this guy stating that Earth's inner core has an inner-inner core in it:

[...]What scientists speculate is going on there represents a departure from earlier thinking. The inner core, which rests about 3,100 miles beneath the surface, was long believed to be a solid ball of iron. But it’s more complicated than that. There’s a hidden nucleus, about the half the diameter of the outer core, with iron crystals. Those iron crystals align east-west. But the iron crystals in the outer shell align north-south.[...]

Back
Top Bottom