pray for Daniil

SlavaOn

Jedi Master
Please, pray for this boy. Our friend's family is devastated. The only child and so young in his low 20s... He died away from home in his sleep last Saturday. The cause is unknown.
daniil.jpg

Thank you.
Slavaon

That is really tragic to hear, especially considering his age and when the reason is unknown yet. May he rest in peace and keep us updated if there are any news.

By the way I attached the picture, that it is view able for other members.

Attachments

• daniil.jpg
    daniil.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 147
SlavaOn said:
Please, pray for this boy. Our friend's family is devastated. The only child and so young in his low 20s... He died away from home in his sleep last Saturday. The cause is unknown.
daniil.jpg

Thank you.
Slavaon

Really sad!! I can imagine the enormous pain of his parents... I hope that soon they can process healthily the loss and find peace in their hearts.

Condolences to his family. It is a real tragedy when someone dies on his age. I hope that the mystery around his sudden death will be solved. May he rest in peace. :(

That sort of thing happens every day somewhere in the world. It's not always appropriate to attempt to engage the energies of forum members without some direct connection between them and the individual concerned. Free will must be respected, including the free will of people to check out when they choose.

Thank you for your replies.

I am reading a book "The Tibetan book of living and dying" by Sogyal Rinpoche. In "Helping after Death" chapter, it says:

The bardo of becoming, as it has already been described, may seem a very disturbed and disturbing time. Yet there is great hope in it. The qualities of the mental body during the bardo of becoming that make it so vulnerable - its clarity,mobility, sensitivity and clairvoyance - also make it particularly receptive to help from the living. The fact that it has no physical form or basis makes it very easy to guide. The Tibetan Book of the Dead compares the mental body to a horse, which can be readily controlled by a bridle, or to a huge tree trunk, which may be almost immovable on land, yet once floated in water can be effortlessly directed wherever you wish....

But whether you do any of these practices or not to help your loved one who has died, don't ever forget that the consciousness in the bardo is acutely clairvoyant; simply directing good thoughts toward them will be most beneficial."

I will be attending his funeral tomorrow and mentally share what I learnt from the Cs with the boy.

SlavaOn

Back
Top Bottom